part 9

Best Friend

 

I waited at their usual place, and yeah I’m still hiding behind the tree just like the previous ones but the thing is I’m ALONE. They said that they still support me but they don’t what to join me in my plans anymore. I understand them they have already helped enough.

 

“I know you’re there.” A voice suddenly spoke out of nowhere.

 

“Bae Jae Min.” I gasped in surprise as someone pulled me out of my hiding place. And when I looked at the person, I saw Luna looking at me angrily.

 

“As expected, you’re the one behind all of this ridiculousness.” She said to me.

 

I don’t know what happen my I suddenly felt a hard slap at me face. I was too sock to move or even say anything.

I don’t really know what to do.I was just standing there looking at her, crying.

 

Baekhyun-ah please help me. Where are you? Baekhyun-ah! I cried out inside my head.

 

“We broke up, and it all thanks to you!” she yelled at my face but I did nothing, no one have ever slap me.

Luna was about to grab hair when someone grab her arm first.

Baekhyun-ah you came for me right?

 

 

But when I look up, it was not Baekhyun that was standing in front of me. Protecting me from Luna, it was Chen-oppa.

I don’t know why but I felt sad that I was not Baekhyun who I saw in front of me. I feel so empty.

 

 

“Chen-oppa…” I muttered.

 

“Luna try to hurt her once more and I won’t hold back on you.” He firmly said.

Luna scoffed and began walking away while cursing non-stop.

I dropped on my knees, feeling very weak and pathetic.

 

Chen-oppa turned to me. “Jae Min-ah, are you hurt?” he asked in a concerned tone, he then held my cheeks. I squinted my eyes because it hurts! It’s very painful!

 

“O-oppa…I’m so sorry..” that’s all I could say to him. My mind can’t seem to function well.

 

“You know, this won’t be the perfect time to tell you this but I knew it all along.” He chuckled.

My eyes widened at what he say.

 

“B-bwo!?”

He chuckled again.. Oh this is embarrassing.

 

“Yes, from the very beginning.” He said while trying not to chuckle again.

 

“Then…then why didn’t you confront me?” I asked in confusion.

 

“I didn’t confront you because I need to fix things first with Luna and because it’s so fun to see what you’re doing.”

 

What! Fix what? And why is he making fun of me!!?

 

“Don’t worry; you’re still cute with all your craziness. And about me and Luna, we’re not really a thing.” he said in a low voice. “I mean,I never love her or anything.”

 

“Bwo?? Then How?” I asked, confuse as ever.

Then Chen-oppa explains how Luna’s parents wanted him to date Luna and threatened him that they will hurt the girl that Chen-oppa likes if he won’t agree on dating Luna. And knowing that Luna came from a wealthy family anything is possible.

Oh now this day is getting worst in the passing moment! Luna and her family are …aish! Using their money to get what they want! Just aish~!

I was on my deep thinking when Chen-oppa lifts my head and looked at my eyes.

 

“I don’t want you to get hurt.” He kissed my forehead. “I’m ready to take my stand now. I’ll protect you from her because i. . . . . . . . . . I love you Bae Jae Min.” Chen-oppa said while staring intently at my eyes.

He loves me?

 

 

Dear Diary,

I’m the happiest person in the world! He confessed to me!! Chen-oppa told me that he love me! And here I thought that this day is the worst day of my life because of what have happen but turns out it will be the best the ever!!

Anyway, I wonder where Baekhyun went. He was not in class this afternoon and I tried calling his phone but his not picking it up, I’m really worried. I also want him to know what happen.

XOXO

Happy Jae Min