part 6

Best Friend

“The best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” I said to them.

Okay, were on our favorite spot, eating our lunch. And this is the perfect opportunity to discuss my next plan.

“Really? Channie-jagi you want me to cook lunch for you?” Eunhee asked at a now paled Chanyeol.

“Uhmm..Eunhee-jagi..” Chanyeol seems to be very nervous about the thought of Eunhee cooking foods for him.

Hehehe! He must be still traumatized about Eunhee’s cooking skills. It’s poisonous, trust me. The three of us fainted after eating her bento! Our parents almost send us to the hospital for poison examination. It was so epic!

“Hahaha! Don’t even think about it Eunhee-yah! You’ll just poison him again with your cooking. You’re terrible at cooking!” Baekhyun said while laughing so hard.

Eunhee throws her chopsticks at Baekhyun.  “Aww.”

“I’m learning to cook and I’m improving!” Eunhee boast.

“I don’t think you can ever improve.” I commented. She just glared at me.

“Hehehe, jagi as much I love you they are right.” Chanyeol rush to a now pissed Eunhee.

“Oh~ someone’s in big trouble.” I teased Chanyeol.

“You don’t have to be a good cook to win my heart because you already have it!” I heard Chanyeol said as he tried to console a pissed Eunhee. Baekhyun and I just laughed at them.

“Anyway, before that lovers quarrel I need to discuss something with you guys!” I beamed at them, almost forgot what my plan. “Baekhyun-ah where is the salt that I asked?”

“Here.” he put out a container of salt.

“What? Salt?” the love birds asked.

I nodded happily. This is going to be nice!

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone~!

This is the first time that i'll be leaving an author's note.

Anyway i would like to thank you all for reading this.

This story is actually made by my friend and i'm just adding, deleting and changing things.

She's my co-author! Hehehe! We work as i team, and i'm the LEADER!! hohoho!!

Love you Kimmy-yah~!

Anyway again, this is supposed to be a story about a group of friends and their love life.

Chanyeol and Eunhee are the first charecter to enter in a relationship.

But since i'm not done editing their story and i'm so bored to death because it's summer, i decided to post this story ahead. 

So as you can see Chanyeol and Eunhee

is the lead character in our other story. Please anticipate their story!!

And again this story is already finish, i'm just updating it bit by bit!

pleas stay tune!

 thank you for reading and sorry for my long message!