part 12

Best Friend

Ugh…. My head hurts a lot. What happen?

“Good Morning Baekhyun-ah!” she went near me and smiled. That smile how I miss them.        

“What are you doing here?” I quickly pulled my blanket and covered myself. How come I’m in my PJs? I didn’t remember changing…… Wait can it be!

“What did you do to me!?” I yelled at her with my eyes widened in shock.

She went near me and hit my head.

“Yah! Stop your dirty thoughts! I’m not a ert, you know! Chanyeol-ah and Eunhee-ah went here and helpme clean your apartment you Pabo! What are you thinking drinking Soju! You’re still a minor!” she lectured me. Then sighed. “Does your head still hurt?” she asked and touched my forehead.

Please Jae Min-ah, stop this you’re making it even harder for me to stop loving you. If you continue this I might lose control over my feelings and kiss you and tell you how much I love you.

“Baekhyun-ah drink this water, I put some honey in it.” She handed me a glass and I drank it.

Strange, why is she smiling like that? She looks so happy? I guess it’s because of Chen-ah.

“You don’t have to do this really. Go home now.” I said to her without looking.

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun why are you shooing me away!?” she yelled at me.

I looked at her but quickly averted my gaze. I can’t look at her because every time I look at her I’ll just love her more.

“Chen-ah might be looking for you.” I whispered.

I heard her footsteps…. I guess she’s leaving.

 

“Dear Diary,

Today I’ll start writing to you because it’s our project.

Anyway, Jae Min and I came late to class today, and it was her fault she is such a lazy head. But to tell you the truth it was really my fault, I didn’t wake her up early so I can looked at her while she’s sleeping.

She is like a sleeping beauty waiting to be awakened by her prince, and of course that’s me!” she said, and my eyes widened when it hit me. She is reading my Diary!!

“Dear Diary,

I felt weird today, I felt like my heart was smash by some iron fist or something the minute I saw her looking at him. Am I jealous?  Of course I am. I’ve jealous of Chen-ah the moment I realized my feelings for Jae Min.” she keeps on reading it out loud with a big grin plastered on her face.

I can feel my face burning up from embarrassment.

“S-stop it Bae Jae Min! Give that to me! T-that’s private!” I tried to snatch my diary but she just pulled away.

“Baekhyun-ah!” she yelled as she tripped and was about to fall.

Good thing I caught her, but it’s awkward because I fell on top of her.

I looked at her and I saw her looking at me. I don’t know but I think this is the right time to tell her how I feel.

I looked at her right in the eyes. “Dear Jae Min, I love you.”

 She chuckled. “Dear Baekhyun-ah, I found my prince.” She said and patted my cheeks.

Of course you have Chen.

“I know, I understand that you love Chen, I just want you to know my feelings for you.”

She gently pushed me up and then we both sat straight. We just stared at each other.

Awkward.

“Eeheem.” She broke the silence.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to fall to fall in love with you. I just felt it one day and I can’t stop myself from falling deeper. Please forget that I wrote those things and that I ever confess to you. Just let me stay by your side, as bestfriend? Please , I promise I won’t bother you and Chen.” I plead

I’ll be willing to stay by your side and keep on loving you even if you won’t return my feelings. I just want to be with you, to be by your side. That’s enough for me.

“Neh, Baekkei-yah~” she stood up and walked towards my desk. “I’m sorry too.”

She then let out a soft chuckled, her phone rang but she didn’t pick it up.

*Malhan jeok innayo geudaerul sarangamnida*

“We can’t be friends anymore”

*heunhan geu dan eoro bakke*

My heart is shattered to millions of pieces. She can’t even accept me as a friend.

*Saranghae saranghae geumal bakke dameul marieobseoseo*

Great! Just great, this song is playing! Perfect timing!

*dasi marhabnida geudael saranghabnida heugeoun nae mameul dameun*

“Long ago, I met a boy he save me for a ball that was about to hit me and I was like “Omo! His like a prince!” and since then I thought of that little boy as my prince. His is my prince and I’m his princess. I’m so infatuated with him.And then I met another boy, my knight in shining armor. He always makes me happy whenever I’m feeling sad, he buys me an ice cream to stop me from crying, and he can even tolerate my craziness. He is always there for me, saving me from all the things that can harm me. My best friend.” she smiled at me and continues what she was saying.

“I always thought that the prince was the one for that I didn’t realize that I was falling inlove with the Knight in shining armor until the Prince told me that I’m not really inlove with him and that I’m inlove with someone else. And that’s the knight in shining armor guy.” She looked at me in the eyes and smiled sweetly at me.

It feels like heaven hearing those words coming from her lips, how can I love this girl that much?

“I won’t hold back my feeling now; I want my heartbeat to reach you, to be heard by no one else but you, and to be with nobody else but you. I couldn’t careless cause . . . . .”

*geunaen itji manayo*

“I love you Byun Baekhyun.” She said smiling lovingly at me.

I ran to her and pulled her into a tight hug and the next thing I know is that my lips is next to hers. Kissing her with all the love I can give. Pouring all my love through this kiss. Letting her feel how much I love her.

When I pulled out of the kiss I just stared at her wondering if all of this is just a dream or maybe because of the Soju. I can’t believe it! Please tell me I’m not dreaming.

“You are not dreaming Baekhyun-ah, I really do love you.” She said as if she’s reading my mind. “I’m sorry for being so dense and a pabo” she caressed my cheeks and wiped the tears that escaped my eyes.

I smiled at her lovingly. “I love you Bae Jae Min.” and then I inched closer to her. “Can i?” I whispered to her.

She hugged me by my neck and nodded. The sound of our heart beats filled the room.

“Saranghaeyo Baekhyun-ah.”                                   

“Saranghaeyo Jae Min-ah.”