part 3

Best Friend

“Jae Min-ah~!” someone was poking my cheeks.

I was too sleepy to pay attention at that insensitive creature that disturbed me while I was dazing off.

I ignored the insensitive unknown creature and keep on sleeping but this creature doesn’t know when to give up he keep on poking my cheeks.

Sigh.

With my eyes still closed, I sat straight and turned to look at sensitive creature.

“I’m trying to sleep here!” I snorted and open my eyes to glare at that insensitive creature but I immediately covered my face when I realized who that insensitive creature is.

He chuckled and patted my head.

“Mianhe~ Just continue sleeping princess.” He said and gently pinched both my cheeks, and then he went away.

Kyaaah!!  Chen-oppa just saw me sleeping; I hope I was not drooling or something.

But wait! Did he just call me PRINCESS!!??

Oh.My.Gosh!

We are so perfect for each other, because I’m His princess while He is my prince!

Best Day Ever!

I was busy giggling and day dreaming about Chen-oppa when someone nudged me.

Okay, a moment wrecker!

“Oh Baekhyun-ah, it’s you.” I said with a bored face, and then I went back to my own world.

Chen-oppa~ Chen-oppa~ I’m his princess~ Hehehe (^___________^)

“You look like an idiot, so please stop that. I know I’m your bestfriend but..” he put his hands on my shoulders and shook his head. “You’re getting mentally worse now. Don’t worry I’ll always visit you in the mental ward.” He flicked his tounge , and ran away.

“Yah! You Bacon! Take back what you said or you won’t live to see the other day!” I said while chasing him. We’re running around the classroom like some kindergartens. Aish! This bestfriend of mine sure can be really annoying sometimes .Oh! Scratch that, I mean ALL THE TIME.

I’m still trying to catch that Bacon when I heard someone called Chen-oppa, so I stop to looked at the person.

Tsss. What is that girl doing here?

“Oh~! She’s here.” My friend, Kim Eunhee, whispered to me and gives me a sly smile.

 How did she get near me? I didn’t even know that she’s in the room. Whatever.

“I can seeit very clearly, I’m not blind you know.” I said

I watched the girl as she went closer to Chen-oppa and linked her arm to oppa’s. Such a clingy girl!

Okay, let’s make things clearer. I have a huge huge crush on Chen-oppa (Isn’t obvious enough?) ever since that day, when he save me from that ball. He was like a prince, MY PRINCE. We’re at the same class but he said that should call him “oppa” and who am I to say NO to him.

But the bad news is he has a girlfriend, and that’s Luna.

“Eunhee-jagi~ I got you something, here!” I gasped in surprised when someone suddenly talked behind me. And it’s none other than Eunhee’s jagiya and also our friend, Park Chanyeol but I prefer Derp Prince.

He gave Eunhee a Popsicle.

“Aww..Channie-jagi~ you’re so sweet. Thank you!”  Eunhee gently tapped Chanyeol’s cheek.

“Psh. Quit it you two!” I shouted at them. Tsk, lovebirds!

“Bitter.” The two of them stuck their tongue out.

“Yah! Park Chanyeol! You got Eunhee-yah a popsicles, how about us ha? How about me!?” Baekhyun suddenly appeared behind me.

Seriously, what’s up with everyone appearing behind me? Do they want me to have a heart attack?

“Mianhe~ I only bought two popsicles, I forgot about the two of you!”

“Yah! How could you forget about me?” Baekhyun continue to complain to Chanyeol while pouting.

I chuckled at his actions; This Bacon is so cute!!

“You look really cute Baekkie-yah!” I cooed while pinching both his cheeks and then hug him tightly.

Baekhyun is so warm, it makes me feel comfortable that why I love hugging him. It feels so good. I have been a Baekhyun Hugger ever since, and every time I hug him I feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart beat so fast! This always happen every time! When I’m looking at him or just standing near him. Wonder why? Hmm.

“Oooh~! Someone is blushing~” Eunhee teased.

Who’s blushing?

While I’m still hugging Baekhyun, Eunhee is still keeping on teasing Baekhyun??

Huh? Why is she teasing him saying that his blushing?

Why on earth would Baekhyun be blushing?

“Shut up dude! Just eat your popsicle!” he yelled at Eunhee while the latter just laugh.

I let go of the hug and look at him just to see his red face. His like a tomato and I can’t help but laugh because he looks so funny yet so cute.

“What happen to your face Baekkie-yah!” I asked him.

“He just shy because yo--------“ Baekhyun covered Chanyeol’s mouth before he can finish what he was saying, so looked at Baekhyun with What-Are-You-Doing Look. “Nothing, it’s just so hot in here.” Baekhyun explain immediately still covering Chanyeol’s mouth tightly. Can he still breathe? But who cares? Not me for sure. Hehehe.Kidding!

I just shrugged; I just looked at the front again. The two of them seemed to be happy. I wonder what would happen if that was me laughing with Chen-oppa?

“Hooh~ this popsicle sure is hard! But I managed to break it apart! Here you go Channie-jagi! Let’s share!” Eunhee beamed as she stuffed the other half on Chanyeol’s mouth. “Aww..cute!”

Wait. I have an idea!

“Eunhee-ah repeat what you just said.” I said while looking at Chen-oppa and Luna-shii’s direction,again.

“Aww..cute!” she repeated it and pinched Chanyeol’s cheeks.

“Not that one! Before that!” I glared at her.

“What? Want a Popsicle? Here! Break it in half!”Eunhee handed me the popsicles.

That’s it! Break it! Break THEM apart!!

I laughed evilly. Hahaha!

“Oh she really lost it, I really need to call the mental hospital.” I heard Baekhyun said.

“Shut up you Bacon!” I said then stuffed his mouth with the popsicle that Eunhee handed me. “Just eat your popsicles.”

I smile again, looking like an idiot, but a Beautiful idiot.

Hahaha!! I have a plan!!

 

Dear Diary,

I never thought that Eunhee-ah will use her ingeniously genius brain today! She gave me a good idea, and now I have plan: Operation Break them apart!

Mwahahaha!

P.S. Baekhyun is the best teddy bear ever! So huggable and so warm!

XOXO

Sneaky Jae Min