part 11

Best Friend

I’m inlove with Byun Baekhyun

 
 
 
 

Is that why I feel all of those things? It’s because I’m inlove with him.

I’m inlove with Byun Baekhyun.

I smiled at that thought.

 

I can’t believe I have been such a pabo! I’m such an ignorant for not noticing his feelings for me, and also my growing love for him. But I’m thankful to Chen-oppa for making me realized it, I really own him big time. Maybe I should treat him with some lunch or bake some cookies but after I clear things with Baekhyun of course.

I looked around his apartment, it’s a total mess. Clothes, bottles, and plastics everywhere. What have you been doing these past few days you Bacon? It really weird to see his apartment looking like a dumpsite. He always makes sure that his apartment is clean because of me. I once told him that I won’t ever go to his apartment if it’s dirty and messy so I made him promise to always clean it. And well he did keep his promise until now.

I turned and noticed that the lampshade is on and I saw a notebook still open. Being the curious me I scooted to take a peek.

It’s his diary! I know it’s private but I can’t help it! I’m one curious creature so I read it!

 

Dear Diary,

Today I’ll start writing to you because it’s our project.

Anyway, Jae Min and I came late to class today, and it was her fault she is such a lazy head. But to tell you the truth it was really my fault, I didn’t wake her up early so I can looked at her while she’s sleeping.

She is like a sleeping beauty waiting to be awakened by her prince, and of course that’s me!

Just thinking of her makes my heart beat so fast.

-Baekhyun

Dear Diary,

I felt weird today, I felt like my heart was smash by some iron fist or something the minute I saw her looking at him. Am I jealous?  Of course I am. I’ve jealous of Chen-ah the moment I realized my feelings for Jae Min.

When I thought the pain of seeing her looking at him was the worst feeling of all, I was wrong because the moment she told us her plans, is also the moment my heart was shattered to pieces.

-Broken Baekhyun

 

 

 

Dear Diary,

Today is the first day of Jae Min’s plan, I’m against it but I have no choice I can’t say no to her even if it means that I’ll be helping her with Chen-ah. At least she’ll be happy.

I’m afraid of spiders but for her, I put up all my courage and face my fears. Sad thing is, Mr.Spidey died. Chen-ah crushed him.

I wish I can put all my courage to confess to Jae Min, just like how I face my fear of spider.                          

-Baekhyun

 

Dear Diary,

It was 3 in the morning when my phone start ringing none stop, I fell on my bed as tried to answer it. But it okay, it was Jae Min after all the minute I answered it she yelled at me! She just disturbed my sleep because of a salt.

What is she planning to do now?

-Baekhyun

 

Dear Diary,

Why did I ever love a girl those so hard headed? Why won’t she just give up and look at me?

-Baekhyun

 

 

Dear Diary

I asked her to stop but she said no and asked for my support. I love her so much and I couldn’t say no to her. And just like any other fool inlove would do, I say yes to her even if it breaks me.

 

-Baekhyun

 

 

Dear Diary,

I followed Jae Min to the usual place.

Luna arrived and slapped my Jae Min-ah. I clenched my fist and was about to run towards her when someone suddenly appeared and save Jae Min-ah.

I’ll never be her prince. It’ll always be Chen.

-Baekhyun.

 

Dear Diary,

They started going out. I feel like dying, my whole world was crushed.

It hurts a lot, i can’t take it.

I have thought of giving upon on you Bae Jae Min but my heart can’t seem to understand.

-Baekhyun

 

Dear Diary,

I called Eunhee and Chanyeol. They got worried about me, but I just told them to take care of her. I’ll leave her alone, but for now let me drown myself in my tears.

-Baekhyun

 

Dear Jae Min,

I love you.

-Baekhyun

 

I closed my eyes after reading his diary, tears freely falls down my cheeks. I’m happy to know that he loves me this much but I’m hating myself for hurting him. I’m such a pabo!

I’m so sorry Baekhyun-ah.

I’m so sorry…….

I went to his side and caressed his cheek.

“I’m sorry Baekhyun-ah, i’ll make it up to you. Promise.” I whispered before I leaned and kiss him on his lips. “I love you too.”