part 7

Best Friend

We were at the same place, still stalking Chen-oppa and his clingy girlfriend. We are now doing my plan B, and that is putting salt on their lunchboxes that Luna made for Oppa. When oppa taste it he him be turn off because Luna can’t cook good foods for him to eat. Hahaha, and then he will break up with her!

So while they are gone, Baekhyun and I snuck under the bushes and the lovebirds are our look out.

“Yah! Jae Min-ah are you sure about this? I’ll pour all of this?” Baekhyun turned to me.

“Yes! Better hurry it up before they come back!” I said to him. Tss better put all the salt to make it taste terrible than Eunhee’s cooking.

“Guys, they’re back! Hurry!” Chanyeol suddenly appeared.

We hurriedly put the lids of their lunchboxes and went back to our hiding places.

Hahaha! Can’t wait for this!

We patiently wait for them to start eating and watched them as they eat. Suddenly Chen-oppa laughed.

“Luna-yah you still at cooking.” Chen-oppa said then patted her head.

“Jinja? I’m really sorry oppa.” She sounded hurt. “I really tried my best to cook a good food for you.”

“It’s okay; I’ll just come over to your house and teach you again!” Chen-oppa smiled at her.

Aish! What was that? Why is he not mad!?

 

Dear Diary,

What just happen? I thought he will be mad at her for her terrible food but NO, he will even go to her house to teach her to cook!! Aish!

But I won’t give up! It’s still a long way til’ letter Z.. and I’ll surely succeed in my plans!

XOXO

Jae Min