part 10

Best Friend

I’m here in my room, staring blankly at my ceiling.

Aish, why isn’t he talking to me? Why is he ignoring me, he won’t even look at me! It’s been a month since he started to ignore me!

“Noona! Noona! Noona!” JungKook, my cute lil brother barged into my room and jump into my bed then hugs me.

“Dongsaeng don’t you know how to knock?” I asked my cute dongsaeng, a little annoyed.

“I did knock noona, several times in fact but you didn’t answer.” He answered while hugging tightly.

He knocks? How come I didn’t hear it? Aaah~ maybe because I’m busy thinking about that Mr.Ignore-Jae Min-Bacon!  Tsk! Really. What is his problem! He is getting on my nerve! He is so---

“Noona!” Kookie shout at me.

“Hey! Why are you shouting at your noona!” I snorted at him.

“Sorry noona, but you are spacing out. Are you okay?” Argh~ Look at what that’s Pabo Bacon doing to me!!

“I’m fine, why are you here anyway?” I asked him again as I hugged him back.

“Your boyfriend is here.” Suho-oppa, my big brother, said appearing suddenly in my room.  What a mushroom!

“Oh? Oppa is here?” I let go of JungKook and went out of my room.

“Yah! Noona are you choosing Chen-hyun over me?” JungKook winced while Suho-oppa and I just laughed at our maknae.

I went to our living room and I saw Chen-oppa.

“Annyeong Oppa!” I greeted oppa cheerfully.

“Jae Min-ah~” he cooed as he kissed my cheek.

“What brings you here oppa?”

“I want to take you to a walk.” He said to me.

Hmmm. A walk sounds good, it take my mind off of Baekhyun for a while.

I always walk with Baekhyun to relieve myself from stress, and we always go a near playground and play like some 10 year old kid. And I’m thinking about him again!!

Why is he not talking to me? I really really miss him!!

“Jae Min-ah are you sick? You suddenly look so gloomy?” I heard Chen-oppa spoke that pulled me from my train of thoughts.

“No oppa, I’m fine. I just remember something. Come on, let’s go!” I forced myself to smile.

We sat on a park bench; we just look at the people passing by. No one is saying a word and it’s really awkward. Oppa is very quiet which is weird because his really talkative. Is something wrong?

“Oppa are you okay? You are not talkative like the usual. Is there a problem?” I worriedly asked.

He looked at me and smiled, but his smile it’s different. It was a sad smile.

“Do you . . . . . . . do you love me Jae Min?” he asked.

I was taken aback by his question.

“W-why the sudden question oppa?” I nervously asked him. To be honest the whole time that we were dating i never ever say that I love him, nor did I say that I like him. Every time that he will say that he loves me, I’ll just shyly smile at him. I don’t know why but I just can’t bring myself to say those words to Chen-oppa. Yes I have a huge crush on him, but it’s different from love right? So really, I don’t know.

*ttraeron nae shilsuro maeum opuge haetjyo

Maebeon nal tathaji anhgo gwaechanga gwaechanga useumyeo*

My phone ring and I looked at Oppa and he nodded. I pressed the answer button and . . . . . . .

“YAH BAE JAE MIN!” I almost dropped my phone because of their loud voices.

“Kim Eunhee! Park Chanyeol!” What do you need!?” I yelled back.

“Where are you?” Eunhee said with a serious tone.

“I’m with Oppa.” I whispered as I looked at Oppa. He was just sitting there while looking at the ground.

“Do you love Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked, he also sound serious.

What really is happening? Why so serious? And why are they asking me that?

“Of course I do! I love Byun Baekhyun!” I answered without any hesitation. “He is the most important person in my life next to my family.”

“If you really do, please don’t make it hard for him.” Chanyeol said.

What? Why I’m I making it hard for him! His the one that decided to ignore me!

“He’s suffering . . . . . .” Eunhee said before she ended the call.

What? Why would he be suffering? What’s happening to him? Is he okay?

“Jae Min-ah….” Oppa patted my back softly catching my attention.

He smiled at me, bitterly.

“I heard it.” He spun around and sniffed. “Go to him. You love him do you?”

Him? Who?

“Since the day we got together I noticed that you are not that happy.”

“What are you talking about Oppa? Of course I’m happy to be with you.” I said to Oppa.

“You are happy with me but not as happy as when you’re with him. Whenever you’re around me, I can’t see the same smile that you give to Baekhyun-ah. You can’t hit me in the head whenever I do something stupid. You won’t laugh around me the way you did when you’re with him. When you’re with him you can talk non-stop but with me you are only talkative when you’re talking about him.” he sighed. “And most importantly, you never looked at me the way you looked at him. Every time that you look or even mentioned him your eyes sparkle with so much emotion.”

“Oppa . . . . . .what are you saying? I don’t get it? What are you trying to say?” I asked him, totally confuse of what he is saying.

“I love you, Jae Min, but you see the feeling is not mutual because you love someone else. You love Byun Baekhyun. You haven’t realized it because you are too consume on your fantasy about me being your prince, and also the fact that you keep on ignoring and denying your feeling for Baekhyun-ah.” He looked at me and kiss my cheek.

“I’m letting you go; I want you to be happy with the one you truly love, your true prince charming. So go to him and tell him what you really feel.” He smiled before walking away.

I love Baekhyun?

Unconsciously, my feet started running to Baekhyun’s apartment. I banged the door but nobody was answering so I just tried to open the door and luckily it’s unlock! So I went inside, and there I saw him on the sofa, sleeping.

“Baekhyun-ah~” I tiptoed to his side but I was knocked over but some bottles. Good thing he didn’t woke up, he didn’t even flinched.

Such a heavy sleeper!

When I looked at the bottles that were lying on the floor I saw that it was a Soju bottles, lots of them!!

“Argh~ Byun Baekhyun what are you doing drinking Soju! You are still a minor! You PABO!” I yelled at him even though his spleeping.

He suddenly moved and began mumbling. So I move forward to hear what he is saying.

“J-jae Min-ah…..yah you brat! Are y-you blind? Why….w-why can’t you see that I love you. You’re so dense, you pabo. Why can’t you just love me back?” he said as tears start falling on this cheek. While I was listening to Baekhyun my heart is beating rapidly.

He loves me? How? Why didn’t I notice it before?

Why do I feel so happy hearing his confession? I feel like my heart is about to explode from so much happiness!

Is this because I happy to know that the feeling is mutual? Is Chen-oppa telling the truth? Do I really love him? So that explain the rapid heartbeat whenever his around or whenever I hugged him or look at him. And all those butterfly in my stomach.

Is that why I feel all of those things? It’s because I’m inlove with him.

I’m inlove with Byun Baekhyun.

I smiled at that thought.