Jungkook's Reaction and A Hopeless Love

I'm Falling In Love With The Playboy!?!

As soon as i finished telling Jungkook my story we got to the ground. The worker unlocked the door and then the next thing i knew Jungkook was dashing out. I ran after him. I caught him by the hand and asked "Jungkook whats wrong with you?" "Im going to hunt down that Mark that broke your heart and kill him" he said. I smiled unknowingly. "Its not worth it Jungkook, he was my past, i dont care about him anymore." I said while looking in his eyes. He no longer argued and said "Fine,only because you said so"

End of ______'s pov

 Everybody in the whole theme park heard voices of girls screaming YES. Everybody wondered why.

Jinmi's pov

Jin and i were walking by ourselves. I turned around looking if Jimin was still there. Thankfully he wasn't. "Jinmi?" I heard somebody call my name. I turned my head where the voice came from. It turned out to be Jin. "Can we talk somewhere private?" He asked me but i just nod my head in response. We then decided to talk in the parking lot. "Ji-Jinmi i know this may sound like i've gone all coocoobut i know im didn't." I was confused of what he was saying. "Choi Jinmi......i like you, please please accept me confession." he said then hugged me. But i, i did'nt know what to say myself. Then i gound the words those words. "Jin i like you too-" but he didnt let me finish. "Thank you so much!!" He said then let go of the hug. "Oh! Look at the time. I have to go Jinmi, bye" he then started walking away. ".......as a friend" i whispered to myself while looking down at my feet. I heard him stop on his tracks. I looked up hopefully thingking that he did'nt hear. "Don't forget to tell them i said bye!" He said and began to walk away....again in the opposite way entering Lotte World knowing that he was going to exit the other way I looked at him and noticed there was visible tears in his eyes. Then deep down i knew he heard me. "Why are you hurting yourself Jin" i thought to myself. I then walked back in.

Jimin's pov

After i came from the bathroom i saw Jin walk past by me with tears in his eyes. Then i knew that Jinmi rejected him. I ran and ran looking for Jinmi. I found her sitting on a bench near the carousel. I stood infront of her. I bent down, took her wrist and dragged her to the parking lot.

Author's pov

Jimin was dragging Jinmi to the parking lot.  When both of them got there Jimin let go of Jinmi's wrist and grabbed the collar of her shirt. "What did you do to Jin hyung?!" Jimin angrily asked Jinmi. Jinmi was dumbfounded and replied "I don't know what you're talking about" . "Don't play dumb with me Jinmi, did you reject Jin hyung's confession!?" He asked. By then the others was walking to the parking lot ready to go home. "Do you know how much he loves you!?" Jimin yelled. The others heard Jimin yell and started running where the booming voice came from. When they got to where they heard the was they saw Jimin holding Jinmi up by the collar. The Bts members tried to pry Jimin of Jinmi. After a few tugs and yells they finally got Jimin to let go of Jinmi. The Bts members were holding Jimin by the arms. "Why did you reject Jin hyung?!" He yelled more angrily. "You should've atleast give him a chance!" Jimin yelled while his whole face was red with anger. When they heard Jimin they were in shock hearing that Jin confessed to Jinmi. "Even if i gave him a chance he would end up being hurt!" Jinmi yelled back. "But you could've atleast give him some time with you!" He argued back. "I told you one way or another he would get hurt if i gave him a chance!" Jinmi yelled. "You know how Jin hyung can be sensitive! Yet you still rejected him!" Jimin yelled again." i know that Jin is sensitive!"Jinmi said. "Then why did you still reject him if you knew all along!" he yelled that even some birds flew away. "Because i like someone else!" Jinmi reasoned. "What?l Jimin asked her more calmly. "I feel the same way Jin is feeling right now. I like somebody that hates me that when i confess to him he will humiliate me infront of the whole school! I just know he wouldn't like me. Thats why i rejected Jin. I don't want him to feel the same way i will feel. Hurt. You don't know how i feel. So just keep yelling at me all you want Jimin because the truth is that you know nothing about me. So don't act like you've known me for along time Jimin" she said and walked away. Jimin was going to after her but EunJae blocked his was and said that in a situation like this she would want to be alone.