Hanging With The Crew

I'm Falling In Love With The Playboy!?!

Eunjae's pov

My crew and i were walking down the street on the way hime. But when we were walking we bumped into Bts.

"Hi Eunjae!" V said to me. But what i did was just stand there was blush and look down so he wont he see me blushing. I did mutter a hi though.

authors pov

both of the crew said hi to each other. But there was always a quite atmosphere. 

"Sooo...." ______started. But hyorin interrupted her.

"We should go to the m-" 

"NOOOO!"

" No mall for the rest of the month unnie!!" Said sohee. Hyorin sighed and said "fine"

"I know where to go!" Said _____ and eunjae. Eunjae glared at jinmi and  smacked the back of her head. "Ill say it!" Eunjae yelled at jinmi while jinmi groaned in pain as a response.

"Lotte World!" Yelled Eunjae excitedly. Everybody agreed but they were going in partners. 

______ & jungkook

v & eunjae

jhope & sojung

suga & sohee

rapmon & hyorin

jinmi & jin & jimin

there was only one group with three people because they were uneven in all. 

"Im not going with this bastard!!! Id rather be by myself!!"

"I dont wanna be with this ahjummah either!!!" Jinmi and jimin complained at the same time.

"yah!! What did you call me!!" They yelled again at the same time. "Stop complaining you midgets!!!" Eunjae complained as she pulled both of their ears. 

"Wae!!!!" Jinmi asked. "Youre gonna have jin with you anyway!!" Eunjae reasoned. "Fine!! Just let go of my ear!!!! Youre gonna rip it off!!! "Jinmi yelled. Eunjae then let go of both of their ears and said lets go.

 

As they were walking jinmi asked "was that really necassary?" To eunjae. Eunjae just then nod her head and smiled at her in response whil jinmi was rubbing her red and burning ear.

~ At Lotte World ~

Everybody seperated their ways and had their fun.

_______'s pov

Jungkooks hand was intertwined with mine and im getting these feels in side me, but i gotta admit , i like it, no , i love it.

"_____!" I heard somebody call my name so i looked up and saw jungkook waving his hands infront of my face. " you ok ____?" he asked. "Yeh im fine" i said to him. "Where do you wanna go first?" Jungkook asked me. "Lets go to the ferriswheel. Its sunset so the view would be great" i said and dragged him to the ferris wheel. 

When we got into the ferris wheel it moved up all the way to the top. I then looked outside and saw the beautiful sunset. " its beautiful" i said. "Yeh, it sure is but not as beautiful as you" when i heard him i blushed. "You know jungkook, youre a really really sweet guy but....." _____ paused.

"But what?" Asked jungkook.

"do you wanna know about my oast? Im preety sure the unnies and maknae told you a thing about my past" i said. "They didnt tell your whole past. They just told me that you have a past that you dont want to repeat" said jungkook.

"yeh, i dont" i said.

(Flashback)

i was walking on the way home in the middle of the night from work.  It took me about an hour to get home because it was raining really hard. When j got home there was heels at the fromt door when i walked in. But i pushed the thought away because it might be my mom. When i was going up stairs i heard a girl giggle. I went to the room and opened the lights. My own eyes. I couldnt believe what i saw with my own eyes. I saw my boyfriend Mark and a girl cuddled in bed,. I saw the girl look at me in fear. But what i realised was that , that girl on my bed was no other than Sojin. Mark then woke up. When he saw what was happening he quickly stood up and went to me. "_____ let me explain!" He said. "You dont need to" i said then ran outside in the cold rain. I ran and ran. My legs took me to an abondoned ally. I was crying my heart out. A group of five girls then saw me and decided to run to me. They asked me whats wrong but i didnt reply and just looked at them. They decided to take me to their house. I then found out that they were a group called Electric Starz. We talk and talked about what happen. They told me to move on. But i knew it will only take me a few hours or days to get over him. We then decided to open the tv. 

"There was a plane crash on busan.  The plane was coming from new york to incheom.NSadly, all the passengers died in the plane crash."

my parents died in the plane crash. But i wasnt sad or anythinh because all they did was treat me like crap. The next day i went to school i saw that a picture on the board. It was a picture of mark and sojin. I  just walked to my seat and ignored everything. On that ver day i decided to pive with Electric Starz and become one of them. I knew now where i belong. I became one of them. But it took me months to learn about fighting. They were strict on me and i knew they needed to do that. Eversince i decided to become an Electric Starz member i grew from a cheerful bubbly person to a cold hearted person and be cold to everybody. I also entered to a new school. 

(End Of Flashback)

"eventhough im still a cold hearted person most of the time, the other half of me from before is still there. Locked inside me"