Unbelievable -_-

I'm Falling In Love With The Playboy!?!

(Some readers were confused from the previous chapter and im sorry for that)

Author's pov

"Wait, so you're saying this is all an act?!" Yelled/asked Hyorin. "Well yeh, except for the accident and the coma. But, im really Choi Jinmi, relax." Jinmi said. "Im Kim Eunjae too." Eunjae said.

"I would never go back to that me ever again anyway." Said Eunjae. "Me too." Also said Jinmi. "You guys planned this?" Asked Jimin. "No." The two said. 

"Then why did you..."
"Oh. I talked to the doctor to put a prank on you guys with me."Eunjae said. "I did that too but i didn't know Eunjae was doing it too." Jinmi confessed. "Who even does that anymore?!"Hyorin asked. "They do apparently" Jimin replied while pointing to Jinmi and EunJae

"Oh yeh!" Yelled Eunjae. 

"What?"

"Suga is dating Hyorin unnie!!"

"Mwo?!" Yelled Jimin. "Umm..." Hyorin said nervously. "Yes?"

"You...didn't even tell me?!"

"Sorry?"

"Forget it." Jimin said. "But, when your in coma you hear but can't wake up or see right?" Jimin asked. "Yep." Hyorin said. "Thats right, i heard you say...sorry for the first time!" Jinmi said while partying.

"Also Rapmon is dating Sohee unnie."

"J-hope is dating Sojung unnie"

"Im dating Taehyung." Said EunJae while raising her hand.

"Ever sice when did you and the others started dating?!"

"Yesterday."


(AFTER A FEW WEEKS)
 
After they got discharged Jinmi apologised to Jin for the misunderstanding and hoped they can still be friend, which he actually agreed to.

*ding*dong*

Hyorin opened up her house door and saw the boys and girls. "Hi oppa!" Hyorin said cheerfully. "Hi baby" Suga said. 

'Ewww' everybody thought.

"Are we not here too?" Asked Sohee. "Sorry" Hyorin said and hugged each and every one of them.

Everyone entered Hyorin's house and directly went to the backyard before greeting Hyorin's dad, her mom was upstairs getting Shinyoung, Hyorin's sister, ready.

"Jinmi-ah!" Yelled Hyorin. "Wae?" Jinmi said while walking to her but then stopped. It was a fish tank  only for one fish.

"Hey this is a nice fish. Got big  in eyes but a nice in fish."

"Yah!" Yelled Hyorin from the front door. "Coming!"Jinmi yelled.

*ding*dong*

"Are you Minho?" Asked Hyorin. "Yes ma'm" said Minho. "What are you here for?" Asked Hyorin again.

"I came to take your sister on a date." Said Minho. "How old are you?" Hyorin asked. "15 years old." Hyorin looked at him up and down. "! You look like you're 30!"

"Yo! Is that Minho!" Asked Jinmi from afar. 

"Yep!" Said Hyorin

"How are you?"

"15" said Minho again. "You sure? You look like you're 30." 

"Hit the highway! Get the out of my way!" Hyorin and Jinmi sang.

"She better be home at 10:01. If not, we'll be waiting for you at the driveway fully armed, got it!?" Hyorin said while glaring at Minho.

"Minho you're here! Oh dear, don't pay attention to Shinyoung's sister and her friend here."

Hyorin and Jinmi sighed knowing that they had to leave and go to the backyard where all their friends were.

(AT HYORIN'S BACKYARD)

"Where were too?!" Asked Sohee. "We just had to take care of..." Hyorin paused. "Something, we had to take care of something." Jinmi said. "Yeh of course."

"You guys have explaining to do on what happened at Lotte World a few weeks ago." Jinmi said while pointing to Rapmon, J-Hope, Suga, Taehyung, Eunjae, Sojung, Sohee, and Hyorin.

"B-but..."

"Nope! You gotta explain or else..."

"Or else what?"

"C'mon im the maknae here, i know every one of your secrets." Jinmi said.

"Me too!" Said Jungkook.

*sighs everywhere were heard*

"Fine!" The couples said at the same time