Just the beginning

I'm Falling In Love With The Playboy!?!

JinMi P.O.V

As i walk down the old pavement sidewalk i listen to my unnies talking about well...the fight last night...not to brag but of course we won. As we finally got to the gate of the school everyone by the gates suddenly grew quiet. They suddenly started whispering amon them selves.

" Look! Its Cross 4!"

"  Oh my gosh! Isn't Sohee so hot!"

Sohee looked at the guy who said that she was hot and gave him a blowing kiss...which apperently gave a wink back at her.

*clap*clap*clap*

"Look who's here girls,its the whatever 4" " what do you want Sojin" i asked. "Well,you can say that im stealing all the attention you get by just standing here. You and your group dont get noticee anyway." i came up to her and grab her by the collar. "Look here ,the only person who don't stand out here is YOU. You better watch what you're saying because you dont know what'll happen to you."i said to her as i slammed her to the locker nearby. "Its not like your mom is go-" "dont bring my mom in this." "Well shes dead anyway."she said as she smirked. I was gonna punch her in the face but luckily Hyunae unnie stopped me from beating the crap out of her.

"Just let her...rotten with her little peasents." (Y/N) unnie said as she smirked 

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I watched JinMi almost punching SoJin (not SoJin from Girl's Day!) In the face. I grabbed JinMi by the arm from punching SoJin and i smirked said " Just let her rotten...with her little peasents". SoJin was released from JinMi's grip and scoffed as she heard what i said. "Yeah...maybe i should." JinMi said as she laughed. SoJin looked at me and said "This isnt over yet." "Well i think it already did."

*bell ringing*

"Alright peas-i mean people go to class." Sohee unnie said.

Then we seperated ways. I went in Mr. Choi's class everyone looked at me as if i were a ghost who came to hunt them down. I just walked in the classroom and went to sit all the way in the back. I cant believe SoJin is in my class. As class was going on i decided to listen to my music instead. 

"Seongsaenim!" Why is that rasing-oh my gosh SoJin no matter how many times you tell on us...nothings gonna happen.

" (Y/N) is listening to music during class!" "So?" "But-" "Look SoJin, (Y/N) do whatever she wants. She has better grades than you anyway.

haha of course i do. I may not pay attention in class but i am still smart.

She looked at me from the front of the class and gave me a death glare.

SoJin's P.O.V.

Watch Lee (Y/N) i'll ruin you and your life. You wont mind  if i steal your friends right?  i thought as i smirked to myself.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment down below!

I'll update as much as i can this week.

But im going to be busy the following week because tests are coming.

Kamsahnida! 

I also wont mind doing reaquest's!