Yah!

I'm Falling In Love With The Playboy!?!

(Flashback)

i cant belive i ran 20 laps!

Wait........Is that Jungkook! He looks HOOOT. What am i thingking! Ughhh! Why do i have to have the thing for boys that are sweating....but there's other boys that are sweating around me......NNNNOOOOOOO! Out of all the boys......Why the playboy!

"Hi (Y/N)!"

SHOOT!SHOOT!WHY IS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST! I really did fall for him. Because he was sweating!! Really (Y/N) really. That is the stupidest thing on why i fell for you. Oh yeah did i mention he was hot when he was sweating, woah!

"Oh! Hey jungkook!"

"I was wondering if... nevermind.Bye!"

What the hell was that! You know what nevermind. But i wonder what he was gonna asked me. But i cant. If i go out with him there's a chance that i might get hurt. Especially if he cheats on me. I have to forget about my feelings for him. NO! number 1 rule of my group : never fall in love with a playboy.

I AM SO DEAD IF I TELL THEM.

(End of flashback)

"YOU KNOW EACH OTHER!"

"We didnt tell you?" said Jimin and Hyorin.

"Well?"

" ok we're cousins happy now?"

"So leader of you're close to...jimin-sii do we have to be close to him and his memebers?" asked Jinmi."Of course maknae." Jinmi just gave her a poker face.

"We should go shopping after school!" suggested Hyorin.

"Not us." said (Y/N) and Jinmi. " We have to got to the "place" and well you know......fight. Then after that we'll just catch up with you guys at the mall."

"No, we'll watch you fight first THEN we go shopping. We wanna see how much you and the maknae improved in fighting." Hyorin said. "Hold up! First of all me and (Y/N) unnie here are the strongest among all of you. Second of all we'll win anyways. Oh yeah, do you wanna know who we're gonna fight?"

"Who?" asked Jimin to Jinmi.

"Sojin and her little peasants." said (Y/N) while smirking.

"Thats gonna be entertaining." said Sohee.

"Of course it will." said (Y/N) and Jinmi.

(skipping to end of school)                      

*ring*ring*

X4 and BTS went the bathrooms and changed to their casual clothes.   

They then walked to the "place". it turned out that the "place" was an abandened alley.

All of them went in. Some girls there envied X4. However,  when BTS went in all the girls attention was on them. Meanwhile the boys except the three maknae were sending winks to the girls making them faint. And one of them were Sojin and her group.

"Who goes first?" a person asked. " Let (Y/N) go first."

"Who dare go agianst (Y/N)?"

"I will." said a person in the crowd.

(Y/N) looked where the voice came from and wasn't surprised to see who it was.Sojin.

"Let's go." said (Y/N)

(skip to the end of fighting)                                     (sorry im not really good at writing when it comes to fighting. Hey! that rhymed! Anyway back to the story.)

((Y/N) POV)

I kept punching Sojin on the face but Hyorin unnie got me off of her and said that that was enough. Even though i stopped fighting Sojin i said that it wasn't enough. It was enough for her to handle. That wasn't enough to let her die i said to unnie. Then i saw Sojin uncontious on the floor with bruises all over her face. The only people who helped her was her group of friends.

" That was some epic battle unnie!" Sojung said as she put her arm around my shoulder. "Totally!" jinmi said as i fist bumped her. BTS were behind us with a shocked face as is they saw the most scarriest thing in the world. "Lighten up guys. If you saw me and jinmi fighting together with Sojin and her group that would be more shocking." i said to them. I then found out that i had a bruise on my lips. Hyorin unnie noticed it too and dashed to get a medical kit. " We should probably go now." i suggested. They all then nodded.

(End of ______'s POV)

They went in to an ice cream shop and some of them ordered smoothies or well you know ice cream. When they went out the shop they thought of walking to the famous Han River so they did. But there was always an awkward silence between all of them.

*ding*

Jinmi got a message from her (Y/N) unnie.

Dongsaeng we should run away from them and get to Han River first. i am going to count to three okay?

The latter then looked at her unnie and nodded. Hyorin noticed and asked the two maknaes what was going on. " You'll find out when i count to three." (Y/N) said. " ok." said Hyorin in reply.

"1 ~ 2 se!" the two maknaes then started running to Han River. Sojung stopped in her tracks and said "Is it just me or the two maknaes ran away from us."

"The two maknaes ran away from us."  they all said. The remaining then started chasing after the maknaes who were running to Han River while laughing.

"YAH! Maknaes! When i get both of you you're gonna be dead!"  said Sohee.