Im Sorry

I'm Falling In Love With The Playboy!?!

 

Jinmi's pov

I ran and ran until my two feet gave up. I was at a playground. Then, it all came back to me.

Author's pov
(FLASHBACK)

"Jinmi-ah go crawl outside the car ok? Omma and appa will be right behind you, arraso?" Jinmi's mom said.
"Aniyo!" Jinmi denied. "Saranghae aegi arraso." Both of her parents said. "Now go ok?" Jinmi's mom repeated. Jinmi obeyed and crawled out. By the time she got out people dragged her away from her parent's car that was in flames. All the people that was surrounded only heard 5 year old Jinmi's yelling.

"Ahjussi let me go!"

"I have to go and save my omma and appa!"

Everybody looked at Jinmi in pity. Because everyone knew but her that her omma and appa won't get out the car.

(END OF FLASHBACK)
 
Jinmi didn't realise herself that she was walking down in the middle of the  road.

*honk*honk*

When Jinmi heard a noise she came back to reality. Then she felt a familiar someone hug her.

Jinmi opened her eyes and EunJae on the floor with blood gushing from her head. Her eyes became heavier and heavier until it was fully shut.

Hyorin's pov

The others and I was still at the parking lot. Sohee was yelling at Jimin for making Jinmi run away. My phone then suddenly rang. 

*sweet girl! Nowonhae dre-*

"Yobeoseyo?" I said. I saw at the corner of my eye that everybody looked at my direction.

"Excuse me, this is Gangnam Hospital, are you Ms.Hyorin?" The person at the other side asked.....or should i say nurse...i dont know.

"Yes I am, may i help you?" I asked. I was confused. I mean, why would Gangnam Hospital call me?

"Do you know two relatives or friends name Choi Jinmi and Kim EunJae?" The person asked. I grew worried and asked many questions on what happened. 

"They were hit by a car, both of them miss." 

Author's pov

Hyorin was so shocked from the news she heard that she dropped her phone. Everybody rushed to her and asked if she was alright and what happened.

While her phone was in the ground. "Hello Miss? Are you still there?" The person then hung up.

"Unnie what happened?" Asked Sohee.

"Ji-Jin-Jinmi and Eu-Eunjae is in the hos-hospital." Hyorin said stuttering with scared eyes.

(GANGNAM HOSPITAL)

The worried group came in looking for the two bestfriends. "Where's the patients Choi Jinmi and Lee Eunjae?" _____ asked. "Room 349 and 350 5th floor. The lady behind the desk said. 

They didn't bother saying thank you and they split in a group. Some of them took the stairs and the others took the elevator since there was a lot of them.

(AT THE STAIRS)

"Why so much stairs!?"

"Why did we say we would do this again?"

"Why didn't I take the elevator? STUPID IDIOT!!!"

(AT THE ELEVATOR)

There was nothing but whistling. 

*ding!*

"Yay! We're already here!"

The people that took the elevator was already which was : Hyorin, 
Jungkook, ______, and Suga.

By the time they got there the doctor was already out their room. "Excuse me, is this Kim EunJae's and Choi Jinmi's room?" ______ asked. 

"Yes, and im Dr. Han." The doctor introduced himself with a smile. "Whats the result Dr. Han." Suga asked.

 "Well, they hurt their head really bad from the impact they had with the ground. They also lost a lot of blood coming from their head. From the blood lost we conclude that they are both in coma but, we don't know when they'll be awake or know if they will forget someof their memories or all. That is all the results we got." Dr. Han said.

"Thank you for the results Dr. Han." Sohee said. By the time Dr. Han was done explaining the 'stairs' team, Sohee, Sojung, Taehyung, J-Hope, and Rapmon finally came breathless....except for one.

"Where's Jinmi?!" Asked/yelled at Hyorin. Hyorin couldn't respond so ______ pointed to their room. _____ grabbed his arm before he entered. She told him that she's in coma.  Jimin then rushed to 349, Jinmi's room. 

Jimin went inside. For the first time in his whole entire life he was....heartbroken from the scene he was seeing.

He grabbed a chair from the corner of the room and set down right next to her bed and sat down.

"Jinmi-ah.....miahne. If-if i just didn't yell at you, you wouldn't have ran away. It's your choice to accept Jin hyung or not. Im tr-truly sorry. I just- i care about Jin hyung you know.  You don't know how hurt i am but i know how much i've hurt you." Jimin said. But, what he didn't know was that everybody heard what he said. 

Including Jinmi.