They're Back

I'm Falling In Love With The Playboy!?!

                 

"Good news Ms. Hyorin, Ms. Jinmi and Ms. Eunjae are awake." Said Dr. Han. "What now?" Asked Hyorin.

"Now, all we have to do is to interview them on what they remember and so on." Said Dr. Han in reply. Hyorin and Jimin entered Jinmi's room while Taehyung and Sohee went to Eunjae's room.

(AT JINMI'S ROOM)

"Do you know how old are you?"asked Dr. Han. "Yes, im 16 years old." She replied.

 "Do you know where you are?"

"Im at Gangnam Hospital."

"Do you remember what happened?"

"Nothing at all."

"Do you know who she is?" Asked Dr. Han pointing to Hyorin. "Yes, thats Hyorin unnie." She said while looking at Hyorin.

"Do you know who he is?" Dr. Han asked while pointing to Jimin.

"Umm...no, i don't." 

"Y-You don't know me?" Asked Jimin while stepping closer to her. 

"Am i suppose too?" She asked. "Choi Jinmi, you have to remember me." Jimin said holdinh her hands. She took her hands away and looked at Jimin wierdly. 

"Who's Jinmi?"

"Im Choi JIMIN" 

Jimin then knelt down in the floor and gripped his knees. Meanwhile, Hyorin was looking at the Jimin on the hospital bed with wide eyes.

(AT EUNJAE'S ROOM)

Since Dr. Han was still in JIMIN's room a nurse asked Eunjae questions instead. (JIMIN  in capital letters is Choi JIMIN. Jimin in lowercase will be Park Jimin) 
But sadly, the same thing happened.

"Who the heck is Kim Eunjae?"

"Im Kim JaeEun"

(OUTSIDE AT THE HALLWAY)

The four friends were out the room.
Sohee and Hyorin were shocked from the results. They both looked at each other and knew they had to explain to the two boys what was going on.

"Choi JIMIN and Kim JaeEun, they're both from Middle school." Sohee started. Both Taehyung and Jimin was confused. "I'll explain." Hyorin said.

"Choi JIMIN and Kim JaeEun, they, they were rebels. They were good rebels though. Even Sohee and I saw the good they were doing.Teachers and the principle just didn't see it.
 Everyday we knew what they would do. They would protect others from bullies. Whenever they got the bullies to the ground, the teachers would come.
They got over 2,000 detentions their secon year in middle school. Students were't scared of them at all. Not until one day when they went home. JaeEun went over to JIMIN's house where her parents were there too.
When they came in they saw their parents on the floor, lifeless.They then saw papers on the coffee table.
One was for JIMIN and one was for JaeEun. They looked at it. It said-

COME AND FIND ME

They changed after that day. They decided to join the bullies instead. They...they forgot about JaeEun and    
JIMIN. They changed their names to EunJae and Jinmi.
Sohee and I decided to stop them for good by talking to them. We told them that violence wasn't the answer. They then realised what they have been doing without thinking. They apologised to everyone they hurted. But, they didn't change their name ever again.
We were the first four members of E.S." finished Hyorin.

"But, we don't know if they're still the same"

Taehyung and Jimin were shocked. They couldn't take in what they just heard. The person they fell in live with  
was a different person in the past.

"They're back." Thought Sohee and Hyorin.