Hidden Secret Revealed

I'm Falling In Love With The Playboy!?!

_________'s POV

i was walking down the old grey dark pavement while listening to music. im on the way to school but my unnies and my dongsaeng isnt here with me. they said that they had to discuss something with thats group of boys. b-bunyan? no Bolt- no it started with Bang. ah! i got it Bangtan Sonyeondan.

 

Meanwhile back at BTS' dorm

 

"We're here boys!" yelled Sohee throughout the whole dorm while opening the door. Electric Starz went in and sat on the couch. Bts then came down wearing their school uniforms.

"So whats up?" Hyorin said.

"Our maknae here umm has something to say" RapMon said while looking at the precious maknae Jungkook.

"W-well.....y-y-you s-see i-" but jungkook got cut off by Jinmi.

"Dude just tell us and stop stuttering."

"Ilike______" Jungkook said fast.

"Wait what!" Sojung said.

"I said-" but this time he got cut off by Sojung.

"No i heard what you said but ........ you like OUR ________!?"

"yeh" Jungkook said while scratching the back of his head.

"For how long?' asked Jimin.

"i actually dont know" Jungkook said while looking down at his feet.

"I actually knew" Jinmi said.

"How?" asked Jungkook.

"when i look at you in class youre always looking at _________ . Your eyes, its filled with love when you look at her." Jinmi said. Then Jungkook said "yeh i guess so"

" I trust you with _______ unnie. I know what kind of person she is Jungkook and you better watch out. But have you changed? Have you stopped playing with girls hearts? Hopefully you did. Because unnie's heart is precious. Its broken but yet she still loves. Hopefully she'll tell you about her past. I beleive that you'll protect ________ Jungkook. But hurt ________ unnie once i'll swear that i'll hunt you down and when i do you'll regret it. Look i may look innocent to you but give a knife and i'll kill in many different ways you cant think of." Jinmi said and walked out the door and walked to school leaving a scared and confused Jungkook behind.

"Dont worry man." Jimin said.

"Hyung, i changed. im not that playboy that use to play with other girls hearts. i truly really love ________  and i dont regret that i did fall in love with her. from now on im gonna protect _________ im never gonna hurt her"

 

*At School*

 

"oh! Hey ______!" Sojin said.

"Dont act like your all nice and that you're my friend Sojin"

Sojin then rolled her eyes and said whatever.

*ring*ring*

P.E class thought _______. At P.E class she saw her unnies and her dongsaeng and then went to them. She turned to her right and saw that Jungkook was looking at her. She then turned to her left and saw that Sojin was smirking at her.

The P.E teacher blew the whistle to catch the students attention. " ok students today we're playing dodgeball" Everybody then cheered. They heard a whistle and looked at the P.E teacher. " ok go pick your teams."

The students then got ready. Of course Electric Starz and Bts are in the throwing team. While Sojin and her friends are in the dodging team.

*whistle*

Everybody started throwing balls at the students that were in the dodging team. But the two maknaes have a plan. They both threw two balls each at Sojin. But Sojin then started crying.

*whistle*

"Why are you crying Sojin" asked Mr. Lee                                                                                                    (the P.E coach)        

"___________ hit me in the face with a dodgeball" Sojin said while crying.

Mr. Lee then looked at _______. " Not my fault coach. She could've catch it then i would've been out but looks like she didn't. And plus its a soft ball i threw at her. Its gonna be like being hit with a pillow." ______ said.

"Thats kinda true Sojin so that wont hurt so there's nothing to cry about."

Sojin scoffed and got off the floor. The students then high fived ______ but Jungkook. He stood at the corner looking.......well of course jelous.

"Is that jelousy i see?" 

"oh coach i thought you were someone else"

"You like ______ huh? She's a good student.  A strong one too. Better take care of her. She's precious."

"yeh seongsaenim" 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hi guys!

i hope youre liking the story so far. Sorry if its not great yet.But i promise soon that it'll get better in the next chapter

PLEASE comment down below of what you think about the story so far.

I also want you guys to know that i'll be doing oneshots now and i'll be glad to take request.

 

Sincerely

Author nim