Getting to know each other

Before you loved me...

The next day as I enter the gym my first thing is to look around. I like always doing this circle when I enter and noone's here beside me. As more customers come the more I withdraw and if there's noone to help to, I go up to box a bit and to the ring developed to it.

I didn't have much job to do morning so I could train the whole morning through the way I don't disturb noone and don't hang out. I'm already hungry and got tired too when Tenchi walks to me while I'm about to drink.

"You have a request for afternoon." he says and I stop drinking.

"Me?" I ask back while wiping my face.

"Yes! Yesterday Saga-san liked you very much. And today he called me he doesn't want to train with anybody except you!" he says and my breath stops.

"How? Isn't he Yasuo's customer?" 

"Yes, he is... but his relationship was never that good with Yasuo. And he claims that you really got the hang of what's he needed and didn't overworked him."

"I see."

"So, keep it up!" he pats my shoulder. "By the way, be nice to him!"

"Why? Isn't he a rich guest, is he?" I ask back because I'm not so sure about it that he could come from a very rich family. Since he wasn't overweening nor disrespectful and could talk to him normally. He didn't even look like Silk boy.

"Yes, he is!" he says almost immediately. "His father's a millionaire and his mother's an actress. And he'll be a director. Although against his family baclground and money, he's quite normal."

"Yes, it's possible!" I answer. "He would look at my step-brother... he's such a rich jerk..." I sigh.

"Do you have a step-brother? And he's rich?" he asks back surprised. Because I've never told this to Tora's neither... and now it's just slipped out.

"Yes." I nod. "After mom's death I got to my father, who's a millionaire... but I hate him and his new family!"

"Ah! I see! I guess they're all overweening snobs."

"Yes, they are... I'm friends only with my little sister."

"Do you have a sister?"

"She could be just 5 or 6 years old, I don't know exactly. But she's really cute." we're going out. We talk a bit more and I go to shower then wait until Saga arrives.

Though I find it strange that he needs me but I rather don't broach it because I don't want to bring myself, nor him in a bad situation. 'I don't think that I'm needed for something else than a trainer...' I go out to the reception and wait there.  

It doesn't take much time for him to enter. He immediately cathes my eyes. He doesn't wear any loud clothes but he still draws my attention. He has black pants, a brighter blue T-shirt on and on it an also black shirt. Which is just put in his shoulders. And in his hands a smaller bag, I guess with his training clothes in it.

"Hi!" he walks towards me then bows whereupon I return his gesture.

"Hi!"

"Then, I'm going and change quickly not to wait so much!" he says whereupon I nod and he disappears at the dressing rooms. 'He shouldn't be growing on me like this... ah... I'll have problems from this...' I shake my head the wait for him until he gets changed.

"I'm finished!" he stops in front of me and he wears a low-cut T-shirt which gives my eyes free way.

"All right! Then let's go." I point towards the room where we were yesterday then go in. We start again with warm-up. For the time being I don't want to change what I made him do yesterday. It's not good to always change. Plus... he only wants to keep himself fit and doesn't trains for competion or gymnastics...

"Since when are you working here?" he asks while we're going to the treadmill.

"I'm here since only two weeks as a trainer."

"As a trainer? Why, did you come here otherewence too?" he asks while he's getting on the equipment.

"Yes." I nod then switch it to a slower level.

"Really? I haven't seen you here... but I've been coming here since a few months... I mean I'm trying..."

"Well its reason could be that in the past time I didn't come down. My mother died and before it I had tended her... so I didn't have time left for things like this." I answer and he looks at me with widened eyes. "What?"

"Y-your mother died?"

"Yes." I nod then I also get on one of the treadmills beside him and switch on not to just stand beside him.

"I'm sorry..." he says quietly. "I see my parents very rarely but I'm sure about that it would be really terrible if something like that would happen..." 

"Yeah." I nod then a little silence fall upon us which he breaks.

"And... what did you do here while you used to come?

"I used to box or if I have free time then I do it."

"Box?"

"Yeah... it relaxes me and keeps me in good shape. Plus so I could defend myself everytime."

"True. That never hurts..." he muses for a second. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I nod.

"You said that you'd attended your mother... your father?"

"He cheated on her then left her... I was little."

"Ugh! Then you got the worst."

"I got everything from my mother which I ever wanted... she was more than enough to me. But now..." I sigh.

"But now? Are you in trouble? That's why you came to work?"

"No." I shook my head. "I came here because so I'm not home... I got to my father and I hate him... and his new family too. And I'm not home..." I tell him. I don't know why am I telling him this... but somehow I feel that he could be trusted... I myself don't even understand this...

"Oh my God! I would totally psych out."

"I have friends! And this is important to me. But not the money... that never mattered... of course, it's good if you have... but friends are more important... and to my father, to his wife and my step-brother is money which matters..."

"But money doesn't makes you happy..." he says sadly. "My parents weren't with me almost at all. My father was always busy with his firm, my mother's an actress... so she's never home. A nanny raised me when I was little..."

"No way! This is harsh!" I freak out. "I believe the mother-children connection is all-important."

"Oh yeah... I won't know it, not anymore..." he sighs then a can be considered as awkward silence fall again upon us. Both of us are just running and are deep in our thoughts.

"You know..." I start when we're already heading towards the changing room. Because time went by so fast that I also need to go so I take a shower too. "I wouldn't have guessed that I'm gonna talk with you like this." I take my things out.

"You mean?"

"Well... because you're rich. Those whom I know and have more money are all arrogant and get on the high horse." 

"Yeah... there's a lot of people like that. But luckily, I don't belong to them." he smiles whereupon me too. Then we're heading towards the shower. "Are you coming too?"

"Yes." I nod. "My day's over too so I'll be going home soon."

"I see." he says then we occupy a cabin. I quickly take a shower and dry myself, my boxer's already on me when he comes out of the cabin with his towel on his waist. I look at him from the mirror and leave my eyes on him.

'Hm... I could do something with you in the bed... that's for sure...' I gulp and rather put my tricot on and continue doing my thing. But I notice that he's still standing there even then when I have my pants on already.

"Something's wrong?" I turn towards him whereupon he shooks his head.

"What? Oh, no! I was just thinking... I'm tired"

"I see, then go home carefully not to get yourself into trouble." I say and start heding out to gather the rest of my stuff. When I'm done with it I see Saga's standing in front of me.

"What? Did you forget something?" I stand up from the bench and put my bag onto my shoulder.

"No." he shooks his head. "I was just wondering if I could take you home."

"Hm... no, thank you. I need to meet with my step-brother... because theoritically I'm with him all day. We just don't bear each other so we head off together and go home together... saying that we were hanging out all day..." I roll my eyes. "One of father's stupid ideas." I open the door in front of him.

"I see... then it doesn't matter." he says then I say goodbye to Tenchi and go out of the building with him. I see on him that he's sad a little bit.

"But if you would like then we could drink something on the weekend. Because during the week I'm here... and finish only this time." I say whereupon he suddenly turns his head towards me. I'm a bit surprised of that.

"All right! That would be great!" he says then gets into a Bugatti Veyron. "We'll talk about it, I'm gonna come this week also."

"Okay." I nod then me and he go about our business. Meanwhile I'm walking to the meeting point I'm thinking about that how could I invite him to a drink.

'I'm not sane! Sometimes I'm totally out of my mind... I invite him to drink! Now he thinks of this as a friendly drinking or that I'm hitting on him... But I'm not! True that he's my type... he has a nice body and he's nice too... but...' I sigh and go to Uruha's car.

"Hi." I greet him and I'm already in the car. I don't feel like to jape with him because other things are keeping me busy.

"How silent you are..." he looks at me from the corner of his eye. "You didn't had a fight with your stupid friends in er town, did you?"

"Sometimes you can surprise me how a big jerk you are." I look at him. "I thought first that you'll have some rational comment... but I was wrong. You could learn manners from certain people..." I get out of the car, now at home. And he stays in silence. Once finally...


 

The week passed very quickly... and I waited a bit for the weekend to come. Because the other two days when he came we chatted really well again. And there was finally someone whose company I enjoyed...

"I know a good place!" he says when we meet in front of the gym.

"All right, then let's go there." I answer and get in beside him.

"Does your father know that you left?"

"No... but will know..." I shrug my shoulders then stare out from the car.

"You could have told him at least." he sighs.

"If he'll stand to things like so ought to, then I'll too..." I answer then we get out on front of a bigger night club.

"We always use to come her with the guys... but now everyone has something else to deal with! So the place'll be only ours!" he says then grabs my arm and goes beside the crowd then nods to a security guard, who let us in.

"You're tricky..." I say but still under the effect of that "only ours", plus he holds my hand.

"Right?! There's some advantage if you're parents are influential people... at least we don't need to stand outside!" he says then leads me up to a VIP place. The waitress comes immediately and picks up our orders. "And? Beside that you hate being home and your mom died... what do you like to do? What interests you?"

"Sport and I like my friends."

"Yeah. These are important and the first can be seen on you." he chuckles. "But something else?" he sits closer which makes me surprised.

"Hm... good question..." I think about it. "I haven't really thought of it yet... because these things keep my life busy."

"I see." he says then the waitress knocks and he leans away. After we get our drinks he drinks it at once while I however reserve it plus I don't intend of getting drunk... As soon as he puts the glass down, he leans to me again.

"You know... I tell you something..." he leans towards my ear. "I hate sport!" it surprieses me. But I have no time to react because the door opens without knocking and two, unfamiliar to me, stranger come through.

"Maya, Ruki!" puffs Saga. "You guys?" 

"I wanted to ask the same!" says the chibi outraged.

"But who is your friend anyway?" surveys me the other thoroughly whereupon I look at Saga, who's still eyeing with narrowed eyes the two newcomers.

"A friend! But was it not so that everyone was busy?" he asks whereupon the both of them start nodding.

"Yeah! It was so... but no. So we invited everyone here but only you wasn't reachable. But it's better to have you here!" cheers one of the blondies whereupon Saga sighs and stands up.

"Are we going?" he looks down to me whereupon I nod. As I see he doesn't wish his friends' company.

"What? But why?"

"Because I called off today's program with you on purpose!" he says and grabs my hand again and pulls me out. On the way outwards he tells the waitress to add it to the bill, then we go out of the club.

"Sorry!" he says then let go of my hand.

"No problem." I answer meanwhile we're heading towards his car.

"Yes! It is!" he snaps then towards me when we're already at his car. I'm blinking at him uncomprehendingly because I don't know because of what got he pissed off... moreover I don't only feel this about him now...

"Why is that?" I ask back whereupon he steps towards me and kisses me. Suddenly I don't even know what should I do. It came so abruptly. And as suddenly it came as suddenly he breaks it.

"I-I'm sorry!" he backs a few steps. "I shouldn't have done that..." he says then gets in the car in panic and drives away.