My new home

Before you loved me...

'I... don't want to go in here...' this was in my head, as that huge irongate opened.

"Kyo! Don't do this... I don't want to move in here. Why can't you adopt me?!" I look at him pleading. First his eyes just widen, then he sighs.

"You know that, that it's not how it works." he stops me, turns me towards him and I roll my eyes.

"But it could..."

"Reita! He's your father, even if he didn't played a bigger role in your life. Your mother wished, that if something happens to her, you'll get to him..." he says and I look away. My look glides through that huge garden. The whole block, where we had lived could fit smoothly just on the ramp... "Reita?" I hear Kyo's voice, whereupon I look at his way.

"Huh?"

"At least try it. It can't be that awful..." he says, while my eyes widen. "You know that I didn't think of that."

"But I don't want to stay here!" I stubborn myself. Whereupon Kyo sighs. He knows me for long, and knows how difficult my nature is.

"Listen! Don't do this! It wont be easier to you, nor me! You don't facilitate your situation like this! Or you want to get to an orphanage?" ha asks "Because in the court it's the next stop! Your father is your statutory guardian!" he says, whereupon I look away. My sight stuck at the terace of the house, where the whole crowd is already there. And my father had already started off towards us. I sigh, being aware of this. "Try to behave!" he says and I growl.

"Good afternoon!" my father greets us, whereupon Kyo bows and greets back. While I have no intention to do so.

"Reita" Kyo grumbles, and I bow. I'm not in the mood to get along with this man. I don't care if he stops to being my guardian and gives me to an orphanage...

"I can see, that you're not an example of good manners." my father measures me with his eyes, and I'm just only a hair's breadth away not to talk back.

"He just doesn't like strangers." Kyo defends, and my father take his look to him at the sound of the 'stranger' word. But I don't understand why. For me he is one...

"I understand. But here, you'll get the proper education to not have problem with these!" he says, while I try to suppress in myself my outbursting feelings.

"I got the proper teaching, I don't need any fancy teacher or school, where they shove a stick up in my !" I define quite gently, whereupon Kyo's eyes widen, so as my father's.

"Reita!" Kyo hauls me over the coals.

"What now?" I fold my arms, whereupon he sighs.

"Er..." my father shakes his head, then looks at Kyo. "Come on in." he invites us in, I'm loath to go after Kyo. We go up on the entrance platform, then on a pitched long staircase. So we end up to the terace, where my father's new family is.

"Good afternoon!" Kyo bows, and now I'm not that unbashed to bow. But I don't speak.

"Good afternoon!" greets us the woman. I don't like her already. Her voice isn't genial and how fancy! I bet that her is wiped out and gets everything, what her 'little' mouth wants...- I roll my eyes.

"Please, come inside!" she invites us with a half smile, from which I can understand that she didn't even want us in the middle of her back. Nor that to move here...

As we enter the monstrous house, we get in the hall. I can't take my eyes off from the things here. A butler comes to us and helps down the coats, but I beckon to him that I don't want to take off my denim jacket. We take our shoes off then we proceed farther inside. Everything's sparkle, everything's rich... I almost have nausea from all this... but still, I can't take my eyes off from it. We stop at the living room, which is enormous. Our whole flat could have fitted in that room alone...

"Take a seat!" she invites with seat, whereupon we sit down onto the withe couch. As soon as it happens a maid appears and asks if we want something. I gesture no, Kyo however asks for a coffee, so does my dad. The woman and my father with their daughter take seats in front of us on another couch.

"So, he's Akira-san?" speaks the woman again.

"Yes." Kyo nods.

"And who are you?" she asks, I think she didn't get initiated to things. Although I don't really care now. I'm playing with my bag, while I'm waiting for Kyo's answer and for the woman to be horrified as we hear the door opening and closing. Everybody's eyes meet the entrance of the room, then I see a boy with long, brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin and slim body. He's well-dressed.

"Good afternoon! I'm sorry for being late! There was a big traffic jam in the city." he bows before us and comes closer.

"No problem, Honey." says smiling the woman and frmo that I know that he's her son and not only the sparkling eyed girl will be my new stepbrother. The guy comes closer the he sits down also in front of us. As the closer he comes, the more he sizes me up and from the looks of it, my appearance doesn't really convinced him. Yet, I don't care. "Well, where were we?" she looks back to us, like everyone else. "Ah, right! Who are you to the boy?"

"I'm his preceptor." takes Kyo a sip from his newly got coffee. And I'm already waiting for the shocked faces. What doesn't lag behind.

"H-his preceptor?" she questions back in astonishment. "But I knew so, that the boy lived with her mother!"

"Yes, he lived with her." he nods. "But he got into trouble rather often in his childhood, so the court left him under my watch." he adds and everyone's eye widen. The about 4 years old girl in turn starts to smile and stir in her place.

"What?!" the woman almost screams.

"But you can rest assure ma'am! He's not that bad kid!" he answers, whereupon I almost start to laugh. I was never a good kid. I always loved earlier to be up to no good and I still love. And here it'll be everything to make some trouble.- I look my new 'family' up and down. The guy, who joined us a little bit later looks at me nearly grimacing. What makes his pretty face ugly. From this I know for sure that he's just another snob. A rich kid, held on a long leash, given a lot of pocket money and been spoiled. 

"But... but..." she starts to stutter, looks to my father, who doesn't says anyting to this. He had already spoken to Kyo, and I thought he knew, which relationship we had. In reality at first it annoyed me, that they got me and pinned him to me. I always made something bad and annoyed him that he was old. It's not true of course. He's not so old and doesn't look like it. Or rather it couldn't be seen, if he wore a little bit more youthful clothes not that old-fashioned brown trench coats with hat... For me back then Kyo meant the change. He came to us many times and I was with him a lot. He promoted as my 'father'. I could see up to him, like a man, like an example... But the problem was that our nature differs... I do know myself, that it wouldn't be right to get into bad company and rather disobay to his protecting, defending words... but the bad just attracts me... and he knows it too. That's why stood he up for me, didn't push away and didn't let me to get into a foster-house or somewhere even worse...

"It'll be all right. I garantee that!" he answeres, whereupon I pucker up my lips.

"There's no need for that! From now on it'll be my response!" says my father, I look at his way and almost can be seen on my face, that I pity his sentence. Kyo nudges me even, not to look at him like this, whereupon I sigh and fold my arms in front of my chest. The woman asks a little more, to which I don't have the mood to answer, then Kyo needs to go.


 

When the two of us are in the gate, I look at him like a scared child. I don't want him to leave, and to leave me with these people.

"Kyo!"

"You know, that your place is here." he takes his hand onto my shoulder, and I shook my head.

"But I don't want to stay here! I would rather go with you!"

"I know." he puckers up his lips, then he pulls me to a hug. "But don't worry! I'll visit you! And our relationship will stay the same." He pats my back and I tighten him. I don't want to let him, but I must. "Try not to go on their nerves!" says he smiling, whereupon I sigh. Then he goes away. I wait for the big gate to close and I feel like I'm closed in a prison. I wave after him once more, then put my hands in my pockets and go back to the house.

'How everything is different here...' I sigh, when I look again over the huge garden and the two-stroried villa. 'I don't belong here! You know that well, mom! Why did you want me to come here? Why did you want me, after all these years to know my father? I.e... who biologically is? You never told me about him! I never asked more! However now you expect me, with that little information I know and all that years behind my back to be with him, with a new family? Why didn't you appoint Kyo as my guardian? Mom...' I sigh, as I enter the hall. I took my shoes off, then the butler steps beside me and accompany me back to the living room, where everybode's present.

"Now that Kyo-san left, the family can talk in private a little." starts my father, whereupon I raise my eyebrows and look questioningly at him.

"Kyo is my family, whoever you are." I answer and everyone's eyes widen. But I don't care. Do not describe Kyo, nor my mother.

"All right." he says and motions to me to follow him. He leads me through a longer hallway, which is decorated by pictures, very nice pictures... then he stops in front of a bigger, brown, carved door. He goes in and I follow him. It's workroom, where he brought me. It's full of books, documents... a fireplace and a pouffe have also got a place in there.

"Sit down!" he asks, I take a seat, so does he. "I know this situation is a little unusual for you! But if you don't behave yourself and aren't open, then it'll be just harder!" he starts. "If you don't let me help you, I couldn't!"

"Help?" I chafe. "To help me?!" I'm totally freaked out. "Where were you, when mom needed to work all night not to have the heating switched off?! Where were you, when I needed to be take care?! Where were you, when she was ill?! Where were you, when her disease abounded her in the last months?! Where were you, when I needed to buy medicine, but I couldn't?!" I stay up and go towards the door. "You know what, slush your help onto your hair!" I slam the door behind myself and run out of the house. On my way out I almost bump to my step-brother, but it doesn't bothers me at all. I feel like, if I stay any longer in this house I'm gonna choke. I run out of the house, out of the garden onto the street. I didn't really have walked hereabout never... maximum at night, when we wanted to steal something from the riches... But now,... nothing was familiar. I didn't care, where I was running, I was just running. I glimpse a bus, on which I get on. There's a lump in my throat, but I don't give way to it. I'm not gonna cry anymore! No, I swear it!

 


Chapter 2 is done!!! What do you think? Tell me your opinions!!!
Don't be shy to comment and/or to subscribe!!!

If you have any questions, just feel free to ask me. I'll try to answer it if I can. ^^