A friend is always needed

Before you loved me...

In the end I managed somehow to get out from the rich quarter, to a place which I know. I got off the bus and headed to Tora's house. During the walk I calmed down a little. I didn't want to seem like that this whole thing made me upset...
As I arrived, Tora's mother had been outside and had been hanging out the clothes.

"Hello, Reita!" she greeted me warmly. "The boys are in the back!" she says and already opens before me the door. I always reckoned Tora's mother as a very nice woman. She was always friendly and always cooked for us something delicious, when we were here. I thank her her kindness and for her instruct, then I go in the back, in the little garden.

"Reita?!" look at me the both of them with disbelief, whereupon I go closer to them and sit down beside them onto the stairs. 

"Hey!"

"Dude, didn't have you today a meeting with your father?" asks Tora while offering me a cigarette which I gladly accept, then light it.

"Yes... I did..." I into a deep and tilt my head back to watch the clouds.

"Oh no... You just picked a quarrel with him, didn't you?" asks Shou and I look at him.

"Do I look like who can keep his mouth shut?"

"Well, no." pats Tora my shoulder.

"But why? I mean, is he a bastard? Or is he drunk or what?" 

"Honestly, I have no idea, if he's any of this. But the place gives me the chill... he came with his stupid talk that he knows how bad my sitaution is, and he just wants to help..." I start being pokey while gesturing with my hands. "Yeah! Well, his help! He would have helped, when it was needed! When mom couldn't pay the heating or when she needed the medicine! He just don't make the victim of himself to me, that he accepted my tutelage!" I snift.

"Jesus... he really came with this ?" they look at me with wide eyes, whereupon I nod and they pucker their lips.

"And? How's the family?" speaks Tora up after a while.

"Rich, fancy, contemptous..." I count the attributes, which remained in me of them for the first time.

"Rich?" the both of them look at me.

"Yes it is! The guy's a millionaire, he just forgot about us... that's why it ing bugs my mind. He lives in some huge villa whit his wife and children... all of them are looking at me like at a bloody rag... however I don't really care about it. I don't like being there neither..." I take another cigarette and light it.

"So the whole crowd is rich and snob..."

"It is... and he started immediately with that he will teach me good manners... I say sure! I won't go to a ty, rich school, where they'll shove a stick up to my !" I snift and they laugh.

"Nooo! You wouldn't let that happen!" snickers Tora. "Rather you like to shove up something else there, to some y wild cat!"

"Tora! Shut it!" I hit his shoulder, although I know that he's just kidding.

"It doesn't matter! Sometimes a little relaxation is ought!" he still chuckles. "Don't we go somewhere tonight?"

"I don't have any money with me, plus I wouldn't have the framework to that..." I shrug my shoulders.

"No problem! It'll be my treat! Just be a little more happier!" he puts his arms around my shoulder. Whereupon I puckered my lips. I hate it, when I'm being pitied... he knows it well. But he bugs me until I say yes.

"Shouldn't we invite Die and Kaoru?" I ask the guys as we're just about to get going. The both of them stare at me with knitted brows. "Okay, okay... It was just an idea..." I shrug then follow them. 'This is going to be trouble...'

"Mom, we're going to party, okay?" asks Tora and her mother nods and wishes us having fun. Which for me isn't possible... I don't feel like to, nor do I have money. I'm not gonna spend Tora's money!
We're going to our favorite place, where we're well known. And this is our luck, well mine. Because so, that we have been there many times, we're counted as boarders, so we could sag in the nightclub for free. So at least I get off, so as Tora's wallet.
The party's great but it doesn't brings me the mood.

"Rei! Try to relax a bit..." Tora tries to prod me but he knows that this isn't gonna work. We're staying a little more, drinking some drinks, then we leave the place and go back to Tora's. Or rather just me and Tora because Shou goes home.

"Sleep at my house!" invites Tora me inside, which I accept. I don't feel like going home and I couldn't go anywhere else. I don't have anything with me, my keys are in my bag too which I left in the villa. Queitly we sneak in not to wake someone up, then we're going bath one at a time. I get from him an underwear, a t-shirt and go to bath. I finish quickly because I want to be in the bed soon. Tora has a really soft and big bed... I always loved to welter on it. As I walk in, he goes to bath while I make a place for myself in the bed. When he comes back, we don't really talk and he switches off the light.

"Tora?" I speak after a while.

"Huh?"

"Do you think I need to lead off something with my father?" I ask sghing, while I'm watching the ceiling and the dancing lights on it, which are making their way through the window.

"Honestly..." he thinks for a moment. "I think he's a bastard."

"I think it too."

"But..." he turns to me. "Maybe you should try it. You have nothing to lose. At best you'll have fun."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... he has money... so you can get things. And when if you can't then you could go on his nerves..."

"... well, yeah." I ponder for a second. 'I don't think, he'd spend on me... not more than it's needed. It'll be enough to him me using his house, water, power, and he feeds me... I'll get a job to have some money.'


 

Morning I wake up to Tora's poking.

"Nnnn..." I grumble and turn to my other side whereupon he yanks off the blanket of me.

"Wake up, man! I'm starving and food is on the table!" he keeps me poking. "Rise and shine!"

"Okay..." I grunt. "I'm going..." I get out of the bed and go to breakfast. Again, her mother did a delicious breakfast so we engorged all what was on our plates.

"Now, go and be on the air a little!"  says her mother and we started to clear the table. "I'll do it! Go now..." she shoos away us as the doorbell rings. So we can clear the table. Usually we do the dishes, at least this time.

"Reita! Come over here!" I hear my name and I put down the plates. I look at Tora, I know just right who that could be... so I sigh. Not just I go out, but Tora comes as well. By the time I step out the door, I'm up against Kyo's angry, howerver more and more calmer look.

"Reita! What have you thought?"

"You mean what?" I look at him innocently wehreupon he starts huffing and comes near.

"Why didn't you come to me?"

"What for... you just have been taken me back." I shrug whereupon he sighs.

"He was worried about you! That's why he called me!"

"Yeah, when? This morning?" I look at him censoriously.

"... yes. He called me this morning. But that doesn't mean that he isn't paying attention to you. He's trying! Let him try!"

"I don't want him trying!" I put him in his place. "He doesn't care me! I, at least don't put on a show!"

"How do you know that he plays himself? He might want to change your connection."

"He might want, but I don't want anything from him!"

"Reita!" he sighs. "Go, get dressed up... I need to take you back."

"No!" I'm going back to the house with Tora. He doesn't say anything just touches my shoulder. I'm not in the mood to go back to that place. 'I bet that Kyo searched me because he would have called to account, if something happens to me. He fears his that he's gonna be correlated to something bad...' I sit down the bed.

"Please, get dressed." steps inside Kyo whereupon I look at him. "Don't be stubbern! I don't want you to get to an orphanage! It would be much worse as that I need to take you back!"

"..."

"I don't want to broach your mother, but if you don't listen to nice words... then..." he sighs and I look at him with widened eyes. "You know, that she never wanted you bad! There was something that she wanted to trust you to your father!"

"But... this is so absurd! I don't belong there!  And I don't need his martyrdom! I don't need his pity! Mostly because I don't fit in that family. He never searched me! What does he want now? Why did he take me?" I spread my hands.

"Listen... for this questions I don't really can answer. You need to find out this for yourself. You have to give him a chance to prove it that he wants to be a part of your life.

"Now?" I raise my eyebrow. "If mom hadn't died, he wouldn't even look towards me!"

"You couldn't know it..." he takes his hand onto my shoulder. "Please, try it! If not for your sake but to your mother's and mine's." he says to which I can't say no.

"All right." I bow down head, then I stay up and dress up. But something very slowly. Plus I embed so Tora doesn't need to. But truly I just did that to stall a little. Even though that now Kyo asked me... and affected my soul, I didn't feel like going back. And this couldn't be put out of my heart.


 

"Try to behave normally with him." he parks onto the ramp and I sigh.

"I don't promise it. It should be enough that I came back." I look out the window.

"Okay. But please... don't run away again."

"I didn't run away. I just went to my friend for the night." I get out and he follows me. My father's already staying in the door with his arms folded and looking at me with piercing eyes. Somehow he can't touch me with this mask.

"Don't do so like you have been been interested in my whereabouts..." I go past him.

"Reita..." sighs Kyo an extremely big. "I'm sorry. His a little stubborn... but he'll reconcile." apologizes Kyo whereupon I roll my eyes.

"I realize that!" he grumbles. "Thank you for bringing him back!"

"He would have been come back himself... he just needed to the environment, where he grew up..."

"The filth?" speaks Yoriko up whereupon my eyes widen, and I just could choke that woman.

"No, I haven't lived in filth at all!" I snap at her. "Just for you to know, there some people who does have friends! And not for just money!"

"Reita, chill out!" Kyo comes closer and grasps my arm.

"Why, not I'm the unabashed but this woman!" I point at her. "I don't want to be here! You can belive it, I'm not her from my own will!"

"I know..." he eases me. "Try to calm down..." he looks at me kindly... however I don't know where has he this much calmness and kindness from.

"Fine." I sigh and look away.

"You ma'am, please try to hold yourself slightly back. Everyone's in a new situation! Noone's easy!" he looks at the woman and my father.


 

 

Chapter 3!!!!!!!! (^^)

Comments and/or subscribing would be nice!!!!! m(_ _)m