Weekday

Before you loved me...

Uruha's already waiting for me at the usual place but he's grumpier than usually.

"What's your problem?" I ask after stepping to him.

"What do you think?" he raises his eyebrow. "I was reamed out because of you! You're lucky that we hadn't met in that week... only when someone else was there!" 

"Oh, I'm really scared of you..." I roll my eyes. "By the way... you deserved it!" I get in.

"What? You do bad things and I deserve it?"

"Yes." I nod. "But you should realize that on your own..." I look out of the window and he just huffes... 'I don't think he understands, what was I referring to... why would he...  I learned in that little time that if you have to stand for your sibling, you do it whatever it is. Ayu did it for me and she's still young. It's pathetic that Uruha can't realize in his age... However he's with Ayumi since her birth but they don't love eachother.'

"Why are you so happy?" he looks at me despisingly and I realize just now that I'm smiling despite my thoughts.

"None of you business." I answer whereupon he raises his brow then a bit of silence falls upon us.

"I don't know how did you wind Ayumi around your finger but..."

"But?" I interrupt him and scowl at him. "Do you want to threaten me or what? Or are you jealous that she likes me better than you?"

"Shut up!" he grunts.

"Because? What'll happen?" I lean closer. "You know you just need a bit of kindness and you achieve more than with money." I get out because in the mean time we arrived.

"You got a big mouth! You know nothing about the life here!" he shouts after me whereupon I stop and look towards him. "And you're talking about kindness? A bear has more kindness than you!"

"Don't you say... like you know it..." I roll my eyes. "You're just blabbing... you would rather try to act normally because in the end even you're raven haired boyfriend will throw you out... but... it depends on how good you are in the bed..." I ponder for a moment. He just stands before me with open mouth but only for a second because I get such a big slap that I'm surprised that he has such strength in him.

"Don't you dare to talk to me like this!" he hisses. "I'm not a and Aoi's not my boyfriend!" he pushes me away then marches upstairs. I'm just blinking after him and holding my cheek. 

'Is slapping normal in this family?' I raise my brow then go up. I'm not really hungry because Saga had a lot of food and ate recently. So my first thing led me to my room. To my surprise father was waiting there for me.

"I've been waiting for you to arrive." he says and I go further inside the room.

"Yes? And why?"

"I'd like to talk to you. And it would be great if you wouldn't keep such a distance."

"I'm gonna consider it." I say and put my jacket on the bed. 

"All right." he nods.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"How are you feeling here and is there something you need?"

"I'm fine. I expected worse." I shrug.

"Tomorrow go shopping. I saw that you barely have any clothes." he says whereupon I shook my head.

"You dig through my stuff?"

"No, I just opened your closet." he answers whereupon I raise a brow. "What else would you need beside the clothes."

"I'm fine with everything, thank you."

"You barely have anything. Laptop or a new cell phone, or maybe something else."

"I don't have any and don't need..."

"Any of these? Then that's why I still don't know your number..." he amuses. I don't know why is it so surprising, that I don't have a cell phone.

"Yes." I nod.

"Then you have to get one to yourself! So I can reach you anytime when you're not home!"

"I don't need..."

"Yes, you do!" he argues. "You go tomorrow and buy everything you need! Take Uruha with you!"

"It's not good. I made a program with my friends for tomorrow."

"I see... then after it!"

"But..."

"No but! You go and that's it!" he raises his index finger to look more determined whereupon I give in.

"Okay." I reply whereupon he gives a half-smile then wishes me "good night" and goes sleeping. 'I kinda feel strange today. I'd hooked up with Saga and didn't yelled at father neither... only Uruha's behavior was the usual...' I strip down and go take a shower. I just go in, didn't even see that the lights were on. I realize that someone's in when Uruha stands in front of me .

"JESUS!" he cries and grabs his towel before himself. I turn around immediately.

"Sorry, I haven't paid attention!" I apologize because I can do it unlike him.

"And you use to ream me out!"

"I, at least apologized!" I grunt then wait for him to get done and he marches out. I take a quick shower but doesn't take my time because I can't that dirty... I took a bath today... not once... after I'm done with everything I go to sleep.


 

Meanwhile I'm going in the gym in the morning I'm thinking about that I shouldn't go here every day... because of many things. 'First is Saga... because if I'm always here I can't meet with him normally... second, if father comes up with something then I can't say always that I planned something for that day...' I go Tenchi's office and knock then after a "come in" I go in.

"Reita?! What can I do for you this early?" he stays up from his desk.

"Well... I have a favour."

"And?"

"I'd like to come in another time."

"I've waited when you'll say that." he gives a smile. "It's too much for you, isn't it? Plus it's summer! You'd hang out with your friends, right?"

"Well... yes." I admit. But don't that that friend what kind of a firend is...

"All right. How often do you want to work a week?"

"Twice... thrice..." I shrug whereupon he nods.

"Then I write your new contract and call you." he says whereupon I thank his kindness and leave him. I'm glad that he went in that fast. The morning passes fast because I'm busy. I had to exercise with some miss es who wouldn't get off of me and were constantly touching my arms and chest. It was really annoying. I couldn't wait for their exercise to end. As soon as it ended Tenchi calld me to sign my contract. Quickly I went it through and I was even happier that I got a two-weeks division. In one week I have to work two days, in the other three days.
Afternoon Saga came down too wich I surprised me because he was still limping.

"You?" I ask him whereupon he just smiles.

"I came to see my favorite trainer." he chirps at which I laugh.

"I see. And how's your leg?"

"Better now. I was at the doctor in the morning and he gave me a cream and said to let it rest."

"Then why are you walking around?" I raise my brow because I have a feeling that he came here on foot and I don't see anybody with him who could've brought him here with a car.

"I wanted to see you..." he says quietly that no one could hear it only me.

"It's really nice of you." I smile at him. Now I'd kiss him so much but there are many people and they know me as his trainer... so I didn't do it.

"Will we meet sometime?"

"Yeah." I nod. "I work in the week only on Thursday so I'm free."

"You have a new assignment?"

"Yeah... because I don't want my job to take my day... I have someone whom I want to take time..." I look him in the eyes whereupon they're lighten up.

"Don't you say?" he steps closer. "And who would it be?"

"Well... I don't know..." I play the dumb. "You think?"

"Is it me?"

"Uhuh!" I nod whereupon he sighs up. "What's the problem?"

"I want to kiss you... that's the problem..." he grumbles under his breath whereupon I take his arm and take him to an empty room. As I close the door behind us he pushses me against the wall and starts kissing me. "I really needed this..." he sighs after he parted from me.

"Don't say." I kiss him once more. It feels really great as he kisses and as he snuggles to me. Maybe that's what was missing from my life... to cheer me up in this so much bad things.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" he asks while he embraces my neck and I his waist.

"I'm going to shopping, father sent me to buy clothes and mobile and shuch things..." I blow a sigh.

"What's this big disappointment? Shopping is a good thing!"

"Maybe for you but I don't like it! And I don't need any of those."  

"Of course you do!" he says proudly. "I'm gonna show you that how good is it to shopping!" he says smiling.

"Then you come with me?"

"Sure!" he answers immediately.

"And what about your leg and resting?"

"I'm gonna rest after it! It'll be great! Naaa..."

"Okay... come..." I give him a kiss then let him go upon his way and I do my job too.


 

The next morning by the breakfast father gave me his credit card by which I got surprised. But not just me Uruha and the Hag too. The Hag even slipped her chopsticks out of her hands... at which I laughed inside.

"Then buy yourself things you need!" he says.

"Thank you." I nod and he does so too.

"Uruha, go with Reita."

"What?" he groans out just that whereupon father looks strangely at him.

"He doesn't have to." I counter immediately. "He has a little thing to do with his friends today, and one of my friends comes with me." I reply.

"Hm... all right... if you want so..."

"Yes, I talked to him yesterday that he'll come too."

"Really?" he asks then looks at Uruha. "So you get along well with Uruha's friends." he says proudly and I don't get it at first what does he mean.

"Right! Yes!" I'm nodding whereupon Uruha gets the picture too. After breakfast he stops me that why had I said that. "We were together in theory yesterday. That means with your friends. So father thinks that one of your friends will accompany me shopping."

"Right... I didn't think of that..."

"I could see..." I reply whereupon  he starts huffing. Meanwhile his black haired friend arrives too... I can't believe that he hadn't bedded the blondie several times. While I'm about leaving Uruha stops me.

"Wait!"

"For what?"

"I introduce you Aoi! Just to have any idea who he is!" he says whreupon I shrug. Thereupon he introduces us to eachother. He looks pretty normal despite being Uruha's friend. I don't know can he bear his constant stupid whining. One of the maids comes in suddenly and calls Uruha that his mother wants to see him. So he leaves us alone.

"So you're the famous Reita."

"Famous?" I look up at him because I was about to leave.

"Uruha's always talking about you... he's slowly getting on our nerves." he sits down on of the couches and crosses his legs.

"I guess what he's says about me." I roll my eyes. "But if you excuse me... I have things to do!" I leave him there and go up to get changed because soon I have a meeting with Saga.