The job

Before you loved me...

After I took the money, but I left some by myself, I visited the kitchen because my stomach really signaled that here's the time to eat. The breakfast pleased me truly and I almost bursted as I finished it. That's when the Silk boy came in too...

"I see you engorged everything." he looks despising at me.

"It wouldn't be your business, on the other hand I'm not anorectic at least..." I stand up, wipe my mouth with a napkin and would leave him there.

"Me neither!" he grumbles and reaches after my arm. So I stop and look at him.

"Sure..." I roll my eyes. "What do you want?" 

"I'm gonna leave today, come with me! I don't want Arata telling me that I don't pay attention to you."

"Okay." I agree, at least I won't be at hand and I also have business to deal with.

"What happened that you agreed this fast?" he looks at me questioningly and suspiciously.

"I have things to do too. If you wouldn't have came, I would've left anyway."

"Does Arata know about this?"

"It's none of your business!" I pull my hand out of his' and get going. "What is it? Don't you come?"

"Yes, I do!" he grumbles. "But if it's possible then change your clothes! Because I'm not gonna show up with you like this!"

"I won't change! And you don't have to, just until the end of the street!" I answer whereupon he laughs.

"You think we'll go without car?" he laughs. "You're funny." he says sternly and goes beside me. I roll my eyes...

"Why did I think that the car isn't glued to your ..." I sigh whereupon he murmurs. But I don't hear what. Uruha tells father that we're going and then takes me to the garage. My eyes almost pop out of their places, when I see the car. It's not a middle-class car... no, of course not... it's a Porsche Carrera GT.

"Don't gape but sit in! But don't make it dirty! I'm allergic to it!" he says not nicely at all whereupon I do what he says. He takes me until the corner then I get out. "Night at this time, this place." he says whereupon I nod and he drives off. 

'He really is spoiled...' I shook my head then I'm heading my way. My first thing leads me to the gym where I alway went since ages. Mom always allowed me to do what I wanted. I'm really thankful to her for that (too).

"Ah, Reita!" raises Tenchi his hand. He owns the gym. At first he just opened it as a hobby, because he loves boxing but the business was getting better. So it became a trendy place and was getting more customers with more sporting facalities, with wellness and other "little" things. "How are you? I've heard from your mother, I'm really sorry." 

"Thank you." I bow. "Let's say, I'm okay."

"I'm glad. And what brings you here? You were here long ago. You stopped boxing?"

"No." I shook my head. "I didn't come due to my mom. And now I came to ask you if you have some job for me?"

"Job?"

"Yes. You know that I'm adept in sports. I know every little pieces of the body that when and what to train and what isn't allowed to do... I could be a trainer smoothly." I reason.

"That's true..."

"And I'm coming here for years! I know the people who are coming here pretty well!"

"That's true too..."

"Then? Say you employ me!"

"All right!" he nods. "But just because I trust in you!" he says then takes me into his office and we summarize what'll be in my contact. Which I can sign an hour later. In sommer I work every day beside weekend and when school starts then on weekend. Which is perfect for me. So I'll have some wages and I can buy things, don't need to ask from my father. Not that I have such claim.

"Then you can start tomorrow!" he leads me out of his office, I nod then I thank him for everything and leave. Meanwhile I'm roaming on the street I'm thinking about that how good this thing is. I'll have some extra money, keep myself busy, I won't be bored and I can do what I like. Moreover I can use the equipments whenerver noone will be with me! This gives me the chance to bring myself in shape again. Plus we can say that I'm getting payed to be in kitter!- I clap my hand together and I'm heading to Tora's.


 

2 weeks later

We did so everyday with Uruha as father expected. The both of us thought that what he doesn't knows that doesn't hurts... us... because we weren't sympathetic to eachother yet. We don't resemble to eachother at all. Not just us, our friends and our surroundings neither...

"Reita!" I hear Yasuo's voice whereupon I right up and wipe my forehead because I just finished exercising.

"What is it?"

"I have a guest and came another one of mines who just turned up! I would like you to deal with him!"

"All right!" I nod then go out, wash my face quickly, wash my upper body down and put on a tricot. The guys at the recepcionist already changed. "Excuse me, did you wanted a trainer?" I step beside him whereupon he turns around and looks at me in surprise.

"Yes, I did. But I thought Yasuo'll train me..."

"He has an announced guest and he requested me to deal with you today."

"I see." he smiles. "No problem, then I'll train with you. I sit recently too much and need some exercising!" he says.

"Yes. Exercising doesn't only refreshes the body but the soul too!" I lead him to one of a little room where special classes are used to be holded.

"It's true." he nods, then puts his towel and drink from his hand down. "My name is Sakamoto Takashi but my friends just call me Saga."

"I'm Suzuki Akira but call me Reita."

"Okay, then with wich we start?" he asks whereupon I point at the elastic part.

"First, we warm up lest to get you injured." I guide him there, then give him the exercises and help him doing them. After we're done with that I make him do abs exercise and then he runs on the treadmill.

"I'm totally exhausted." he sits down on a chair while he's panting for breath.

"That was the point!" I stand before him, reach my hand toward him and he looks at me weird. "Stand up, it'll be just worse if you're sitting!" I answer whereupon he starts protesting at once.

"I just want to sit and lie today!"

"Then you'll have muscle strain!"

"I hate muscle strain!" he sulks but stands up.

"Then why did you come to sport?" I look at him questioningly. "Muscle strain is the sign that you force your muscles. When you have muscle strain then you always need to work on them more and not to sit and lie!"

"... okay, nah..." he sulks then grabs his stuff and we're heading out. I 'tortured' him for 2 hours, so I didn't say anything when he immediately hit the shower and went right home. Mostly because it was late afternoon when he came and now is getting dark. So I went to shower and then gathered my stuff.

"How is training with Saga?" asks Yasuo when I'm about to leave.

"Good. I wouldn't have thought that he's gonna endure it so well."

"So well? So he didn't whine?" he asks

"No." I shook my head. "Why?"

"Because with me he always does that he isn't in the mood anymore to do this..."

"But with me he didn't say anything about he doesn't want." I shrug my shoulder. "He might was relaxed or I don't know." I end this conversation because I don't have time for it now. Slowly it's nine o'clock and I even have to go there where Uruha picks me up. As we're going home together... so I pace my steps and I almost jog to the car.

"You're late!" he snaps immediately.

"Sorry, I was busy." 

"You, busy? Do you want to rob someone?"

"Ha-ha... very funny." I roll my eyes. Whereupon he throws his cigarette away and sits in the car which I do as well.

"If Arata asks, then we were shopping."

"Yeah and if he asks what did I buy, then what are you gonna say?" I look at him whereupon he puckers his mouth angrily. 

"You didn't find anything for yourself!"

"Well... where you're going, there surely not..."

"What do you mean?" he looks at me with piercing eyes.

"It isn't my habit to buy girly clothes... plus you wear make-up! I haven't stepped in these knid of places in my life and wouldn't start now!" I say joyfully because I see how he doesn't like that he's in disadvantage.

"Don't be your mouth big, at least I don't walk around in torn clothes!"

"Oh, so in torn clothes...?" I look at him. "At least I don't look like those whom you can pick up on the street."

"What?" he freaks out. "I'm not a !"

"Yes, they're selling themselves for their livelihood, but you..." I get out, because we're arrived.

"You can go to hell!" he gets out too and says outraged.

"I'm already living there!" I say and go up. There dinner is already finished so just the two of us starts eating. Like in the last 2 weeks.

"You're a really big jerk, you know?"

"Hm?" I look up at him from my plate. "Because I see through you?" I pull my brow up.

"You're stupid! You don't know nothing about me."

"Lucky me!" I reach for my glass and take a sip. "I can guess however how rotten you are." I stand up and leave him there. I don't have much mood talking to him and so I can go to bath earlier too.
I'm finished with everything and would go out of the shower whereupon I was given creeps because that idiot stands there. I get my towel before myself and shoot lightings. "Is knocking really isn't your habit?! My 's fill of you!"

"Well, I did notice it..." he folds his arms whereupon I frown and entwine mines in front of my chest. Of course just after I wrap my towel around myself tightly.

"You're truly clever! People don't bath in clothes, smart-!" I grumble and leave him. I enter my room and slams the door shut. He can make me so angry with that he always opens the door on me when I'm bathing.

'I hate him! I usually don't bath with the one I slept with! Lest with a stranger... okay it's not bathing but he sees me ...' I huff and put on my pyjamas the start thinking of the guy today, whom I needed to hold training.

'Good guy... just needs to be bring in shape. However... I'd have ideas with which could I bring him in 'shape'... his nice ... hm...' I muse for a second. 'No! Reita! He's a customer, you don't hit on him! Plus, there's a very little chance that he likes guys too...' I sigh whereupon Uruha rushes in without knocking.

"And they say that I'm rude..." I stand up from the bed.

"I don't care. I just wanted to tell you that somotime you'd need to know my friends. At least know by sight who's who."

"Why?"

"Because every summer we usually gather at somone's and if I bring them to here, then it would be conspicouos that you don't know who they are when since 2 weeks 'every day' you're with them."

"You're right."

"Then tomorrow I intruduce you!"

"Sorry, but I don't have time for it."

"What? What are you doing? You with your friends?"

"You'd just like me to at you..." I go closer and throw him out. 'I can't belive it! That he can't be never normal...'