Getting closer

Before you loved me...

I go back at first that it won't be so conspicuous then I go into my room. As I close the door behind myself I almost get a heart attack because father was sitting on the bed. 

"Where were you?" he stoods up immediately and steps beside me nervously and grabs my arm at the same time.

"Jesus!" I pull my arm away but he doesn't allows. "What do you want?"

"I said not to go on the loose! I don't want to fluster about that I need to pay attention where you straggle?!" he says restlessly.

"Who said that you need to worry about me?" I pull my brow up whereupon I find myself against his piercing gaze. "I just needed some fresh air." I pull my arm out of his'.

"Here are rules! If you go somewhere, you need to ask it and you leave just when you allowed to!"

"Rules would be needed in other circumstences..." I murmur because I think it isn't fair how that Hag beheaves with poor Ayumi.

"What did you say?" he raises his voice whereupon I shrug.

"I was just thinking about, if for this is a rule then why isn't for that, how your dear wife beheaves..." I step away from him because his closeness frustrates me.

"Don't tell me for which I need to do something!" he chafes.

"I didn't tell you, it was just a remark."

"Don't talk back!" he barks whereat I'm taken aback a bit.

"You want something else?" I ask after a half minute. Because silence settled on us.

"Yes!"

"And?" I pull my brow up.

"From what I hear you missed school in the recent period." he says reprovely. "You weren't the best student earlier but as your teachers said you didn't go to school at all!" he chafes whereupon I lose my mind.

"How could I have gone when my mother laid on her deathbed and beside me she didn't have anybody else?! I couldn't have left her alone!" I yell and he just stood shocked befire me. And before I could say something else I snorted then turned away. "You should think before you accuse someone!" I grumble under my breath.

"I'm sorry..." he says which surprises me. I wouldn't think he can... "So..." he clears his throat. "I arranged to let you through and enrolled you in a much more elite school."

"What?!" I freak out and turn towards him. "What do you mean, you arranged?"

"Why did you freak out now? If I didn't go in and didn't arrange then you would repeat the class!"

"And? Why do you care?!"

"You're my son! I enrolled you in a much more stronger school! So you can calm down! You'll catch up with your study!"

"And you don't care about what I want?"

"I think about your future! In that school at least you won't be a nobody!"

"I won't go to such a ty place where they even tell you how to breathe!"

"Don't you dare to speak like this!" he chafes whereupon I snort. "You will go to that school! Become acquainted with this idea! After summer you'll continue school in Uruha's class! From where you can't play the wags and it's not recommended you to fail!"

"What? Me with that Silk boy in one school? Anything else beatific which you want to tell me? Which makes my life better?"

"Well, if you ask... you need to spent even the summer with Uruha!" he says calmly whereupon my eyes grow big.

"WHAT?!" I hear his voice, so not just me but my father looks at him. 

"You heard it right! I mean both of you heard it right! You need to get along! And Uruha! May I ask you to help him in the inclusion!" he goes there and pats his shoulder.

"But... but..." he start stammering and I roll my eyes. 'How in god could happen things like this? Isn't it enough that I needed to come here and there's so many changes too? Plus, why need this Silk boy to help me? In the end I'll be such a like him... if I hang out with this monkey...' I think myself.

"Do we have to?" we ask at the same time whereupon a half-smile appears on father's face.

"See? You're already synchronized!" he says whereupon both of us grimaces and he just simply leaves.

"It can't be real." I blow out a huge amount of air and close my eyes for a moment.

"You say that?" he feaks out. "What should I say? I'm not a babysitter neither a benevolent Samaritan!" 

"Babysitter, huh?" I pull my brow up.

"You just shut up!" he points at me and I see that he's angry. "You screwed up the whole summer which was right before me!"

"Your make-up's pretty! Don't like to have one more under your other eye?" I fold my arms in front of my chest, he shockes on this then starts eyeing me with pircieng eyes.

"You're really funny! You're lucky that I didn't report you to Arata!"

"Lucky? You think I would've worried about it, if you tell it him? It wouldn't have concerned me, if he would've been angry. Moreover, I don't give a about what he thinks! Anyway... if you would've told him... it would've been embarrassing to you that you can't even defend yourself..." I smile at him devilishly and he almost bursts out of anger.

"You shameless little nobody! I hate the kinds of you!" he grumbles.

"Relax, and I hate that cissy, mommy's little son likes of you too. I believe you still hold your mother's skirt and hand when somebody comes who looks at you nastily..."

"You..." he starts growling, but he wouldn't come closer... honestly he would just do me a favor, if he would come closer. Since I learned that mom was sick, I wasn't in the gym, I miss really working out... and a bit of fighting would feel good.

"Me?" I ask back, if I I can make him angry, but no... the bunny's scared...

"..." he sighs. "I've got an idea! Because I won't stand the summer with you!" 

"I'm listening, just don't come up with some bull... because, no offense, but I don't look much good out of you..." I eye him up and down. 'Hm... but he isn't so bad... now when I look at him better. He must be a wild cat in the bed... just need to shut his mouth...'

"You're really funny... It was not me who would have been overthrown, if Arata didn't goes in and pays to let you pass."

"Nobody asked him for." I frown and he surprises. "Don't look, but tell your idea!" I say whereupon he grimaces then starts.

"Morning we both get ready and leave together. You go to your own business and I go to mine. We make an appointment when we meet and go back together."

"It's not that bad idea..." I bethink. "I would have expected worse from you..."

"I don't say anything to this." he grumbles then turns around and leaves.

'He can be easily made angry... how good that is...' I pull my mouth into a devilish smile. 'If I'm bored I would have something to play with...' I take out a boxer shorts then an undershirt and visit the bathroom.

It has a shower which I like. Since I don't have to watch for the money now, and I really don't care how much my father's bill will be, I let the water flow on me. I barely had a bath and wrap my towel around me, I get a heart attack.

"What the are you doing here?"

"..."

"Hello! Would you answer or you don't do that either when somebody asks you?"

"... this is my bathroom."

"To my knowledge, it's now ours! On the other hand! What are they teaching in the elit school? Because not decency, that's sure!" I grunt and wrap the towel around me more because before I just wrapped loosely.

"What?" he shakes his head a bit.

"You know... it's a custom to knock! Especially when it is heard that someone's inside and you want to go in!" I step in front of him and take my clothes which I took off because he stopped right there where I left them. "But you know what? I'm going right now and dress up up there, so the Prince wouldn't have to wait anymore..." I pretend to bow formally before him and go out. I roll my eyes then go back to my room. There I dry myself a bit then put on my boxer shorts and undershirt and I'm ready to sleep. I'm a little bit tired, plus I feel that I would strength to get along.

I switch on the small lamp then off the big one and go in the bed. But my stomach growls. I'm not in the mood to go down and eat, plus in this time it shouldn't be a great idea. Because late night stick the pounds to... let's say I haven't had any problems in that case...
So I don't go down but cover myself and I'm sleeping already.


 

Morning nobody wakes me which is good. Because I hate when somebody shakes me out of the bed... that's why I don't like school. Because then I can't sleep properly.
I get up and switches off the small lamp. I barely stretch my arms when someone's knocks on my door.

"Come in!" 

"Good morning, Little Master!" comes the butler in.

"You too!" I get out of the bed and return the greeting.

"Your father wishes to see you."

"Now? But why?" I look at him with interest because I don't understand what could he want now after yesterday's.

"He didn't told me, just to wake you up and send you to him."

"All right, thank you." I bow and pull out some clean clothes. I pull on a worn out jeans and a black singlet and go in the bathroom to pull myself in order. After I'm done with the morning wash, I start off to his office. I already remarked the way leading there! I knock not to be shameless then after a 'come in' I go in.

"Why did you want to speak with me?" I ask immediately becuase I planed today that I'll arrange some thing for the summer.

"Good morning to you too!" he mutters.

"If it would be good, I wouldn't have had to start here..." I mumble.

"Are you always this brash or just make an exception with me?"

"I make exception with the likes you..." I fold my arms under my chest whereupon he doesn'r say anything just sighs and changes the topic.

"What clothes are you wearing?" he eyes me normally whereupon I pull my brow up.

"Normal?" I ask back.

"Since when is this normal?" he huffs. "Only the poors and punks wear rags like this!" he grumbles whereupon I don't say anything. Because I would just make myself angry. As I can see, he wasn't aware of how I lived with my mother. True, what I needed I always got. However at the cost of hard work and sweat. And he just tells me off that who wears this kind of clothes. And on the other hand, if we would've had the money to it, I would've dressed also like this! The way I like it!

"I like this kind of clothes!"

"I don't care! I'll look through your clothes and if they're not proper, we need to buy new ones!" he stands up and I gape.

"Lest you want to tell me even what I should wear and what not?! I'm not 10 years old whose parents give him the clothes to wear and tell him what to eat!" 

"Here are different rules than you're used to... if there were rules at all! Because by your beheaving and by some thing that I heard, all was left at you!" 

"You don't say..." I pull my brow up. "As if you know it so well how I was in my childhood..."

"You're right! I don't know!  But that style you pulled at yourself is something disgusting!"

"Then hand me down! We don't have to make eachother lives happy!"

"Don't you dream about that I'll give up your education! Now that I have the chance to know you, I won't let it go!"

"To know me?" I pull my brow up again. "If you'd want to know me then you wouldn't start it with turn my whole life upside down and wouldn't alway belittle me how I am. Rather you'd want to know me!" I put my palms onto the desk. "But I believe that's not why you wanted me here! What do you want! Because if really that's all, I'd like to go to my own business!" 

"You're right! I did want something else." he reaches into a drawer, then gives me a pile of money. With pulled up brow I look at the money first, then at him.

"Your monthly pocket money. It's as many as Uruha gets." he says with deadly calm and I stare at him with round eyes. 'How much money does he have, if he gives that much to me as pocket money? And why does he give me? Ah... I bet that it wouldn't be that much, he just wants to pay me down!'

"You want to pay me down with this?"

"What do you mean?"

"With money you wouldn't buy my love, nor my respect!"

"I didn't have that in mind." he enrages so I prefer leaving. I bow then go out of the room and puts the money in my pocket. 'With money this much I could buy my season ticket for months, and would even remain!' I bethink but I prefer not to spend it. I rather save it and look for some job for the summer and would foot my bills and my own things, which I need.