tour guide?

Reality vs. Fairytale

"By the way I called my hyungs~ But they said they're busy. Onew eating chicken, Jonghyun dating (xD), Key shopping, Minho playing soccer. But dun worry im here. And here's a ticket for the concert. You also have the back pass. I'll be expecting you. arasso?"

"Owh, Jinjja? you're so kind oppa~ Jeongmal Komawo!"

"haha! its nothing... Cheonmaneyo~"

"uhmm... O-oppa?"

"Nae?"

"You know ill understand if you needed to go already. I know you want to stroll around."- I said giving him a awkward smile.

Actually I dont want to go away from him yet.

"Hmm, actually I was thinking if you wouldnt mind going around with me. Since you're a citizen here. So maybe you can be my tour guide for awhile?"- He asked shyly. He's just so cute to resist.

"M-mwoh? Are you sure you wanted me to go with you?"

"But if you dont like its also fine for me. I was just like--"

Before he finished I said.

"Of course It would be my pleasure being your tour guide for the day oppa~"

"Then lets go now! I dont want to waste any time."- he said while pulling me again with him.

He forgot to put his disguise. So The people who know him chase us. But he still managed to tighten his grip on my wrist making sure that I wouldnt be away from him.

Both of us run very fast. But ive been tripped. Taemin get me up fastly. My ankle really hurts but I still force myself to run.

Then he saw a small empty lot with high walls then he pulled me there. He leaned his back at the high walls. While his both arms around me. Actually you can call it a hug. He hug me tightly causing me to lean my head on his chest.

Both of us are quiet and sweaty. And the only thing we can hear was our hard breathing.

Taemin broked the silence.

"Gwenchana?"

"N-nae.."- I stuttered because of the pain of my ankle.

"Are you sure? How bout your ankle? Do you need to go to the hospital? ill bring you--"- he continued asking what do I need am I alright. I can see that he's really concern.

"okay, oppa~ stop! Actually my ankle hurts badly. But dont worry anymore. I dont need to go to the hospital."

Then he let go of the hug.

"Arasso, but does your wrist fine? Mianhae... If I always tighten my grip."

"Anio, Oppa~ this is not your fault."

"Mwohrago?"

"I got this when I tried to stop my mom and dad from fighting. They did not fight but the result was this. But I think its better. Cause it hurts me more if I see them fighting. oh. Mianhae! I said too much again."

Remembering that makes me cry. But I still managed to smile in front of him.

"You know if you want to cry go on. I wouldnt mind. If you needed someone to talk to. Im here ill listen. I know your smile isnt real. So please dont do it again. okay?"- he said. It touches me so much.

"I dont want to be a cry baby to you oppa. And you know im your tour guide. So let's start the tour sir! And most of all dont forget to put your disguise one. hahaha!"- I said with a very jolly tone.

Then he pinched my cheeks.

"Haha! you know you're the cutest tour guide I ever knew!"- he said with a smile.

"Kamsa Hamnida Sir!"

"Hmmm... Miss, I hope you wouldnt mind introducing yourself. Cause you're still a COMPLETE STARANGER TO ME!"- he said while imitating your act awhile ago in the cafe.

"Owh, Nae! I forgot that. Im Lee Maecy-imnida~ your cute tour guide for the day.- I said while using my aegyo.

"Ah! stop the aegyo. Or else ill kiss you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~ hahah!

Kamsa Hamnida to my first 2 subscribers!!! keke~

And the Juliet Kim story would start soon... Just wait the story would meet. arasso?

hahaha!

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! ^_^