Tour #1

Reality vs. Fairytale

Because of that the atmosphere became awkward.

I decided to break the silence.

"Uhmm... Sir lets start the tour!"

trying to sound comfortable. While starting to walk in front of him. He followed me quietly.

"Our first stop would be at Blue Mountains but before that we needed to ride a bus and a train. It would a long trip since we're here in the city. Maybe the train would take 4 hours. So we really needed to get going."

Then he just nodded.

We got inside the bus going to the train station. Unluckily there were many passengers inside. So both of us needed to stand. Minutes already  past when the bus suddenly stop. That almost cause me to fall. Hopefully Taemin caught me..

"This would be much better so you could be safe. Cause surely you're also pretty clumsy!"

He said while wrapping his other arm around my waist. I didnt reply to him. Cause I was kinda speechless that time.

More and more passengers were getting inside the bus..  Were compacted so much. It was also kinda awkward. Because me and Taemin we're getting too much skinship.

Atlast we've arrived at the train station. I get tickets for both of us. We waited in silence for the train in 30 minutes. After we got inside the train. There was a empty seat but only one person can fit there.

"Oppa, go sit there!"

He sitted like an innocent and obedient kid.

"Come sit here in my lap!"

"Anio, Im okay standing. Dont mind me!"

Then he pulled me. And I ended up sitting in his lap.

"Dont be so awkward around me. We're friends right? You know I wont do anything bad with you. So be comfortable!"

I didnt replied to him. Coz I was speechless. I needed to face the embarrassment for 4 hours. What makes it more awkward was the people were looking at us ang talkin bout us. like..

"How cute they are!"

"Such a cute couple!"

"They fit each other!"

"So sweet!"

And many others. I know Taemin can hear them also. But he keeps on pretending like he was in his own world. Maybe because he's also embarrassed. 4 hrs past.

-skip-

"Here we are! Lets ride the cable car first. So that we can go to the other side of the mountain."- I said.

We get inside the cable car with other people. I pointed  at the mountains.

"Oppa~ Do you see that Mountain? That was called 3 sisters.."- I said more and more informations bout it.

Then we've got in the other side . Ive let him look around the inner part of it. Then a lady showed us a couples t-shirt .

http://disa4ever.deviantart.com/art/Couple-T-shirt-Design-102908061 

"Hi! Sir and Mam. You look good together. Why dont you try this?"- She said.

"We're Sorry but we arent a couple!"- I said.

"Oh. But Mam... You know it can be a souvenir also."

"Nae, I wanna buy that!"- taemin said.

He bought it. Then he get closer to me and said.

"Wear this!"- he said or maybe commanding. While giving me the other shirt.

"Mwoh? you know you can take both of that as your souvenir."

"I dont like.I want to give you this. I want you to wear this with me! Jebal~~"

He's just so adorable. And he's my idol at the same time he's kind to me. I dont want to be mean. So both of us wore the shirt.

We roam around the souvenir shop. I saw cute couple headband. Maybe Taemin noticed I was looking at it.

"You want to buy this??"- he asked. Holding the Cute Koala ear head bands.

"Ahh, anio! It was just cute.. hehe."- I said with a shy smile. I want it but it would be another couple material.

"Come on~ Lets buy this... And it fit the T-shirt anyway."- He said while pulling me with him in the cashier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhae~ for the late update. Just been busy!

Wish you like this...

Kamsa Hamnida for my new subscribers!!! ^_^

and I appreciate the comments of my subscribers soooooooooooooo muchhh~~ keke!!

<3 <3 <3