Im Sad...

Reality vs. Fairytale

They performed all of their song.

Maybe it was one of the most wonderful and happiest day of mine.

The concert is done after some hours...

So SHINee said good bye to all their fans who really supported them.

 

Backstage....

 

"Maecy-ah! so how's our performance? did you enjoy it? is it great?"- taemin said.

"haha! of course oppa~ all of you are always great and I always enjoy your performances..."

"Is that so? Come lets talk more! I want to be close with you~"- jonghyun said while putting his arms around your shoulder.

"Yah!!! what are you doing hyung? where would you bring her? bring her back here~"- taemin shouted.

"Pshh~ My dongsaeng dont get jealous! you know im not steeling her from you.. Just wanna make friends. I know she's your JULIETTE already and your her ROMEO her shinning armor~ hahah!"- jonghyun teased.

"Aishh! hyung~ dont be like this..."

"Hahaha! Im just joking around... By the way Maecy~ here's Taemin's number... He might forget to tell you his number again.. You know he's kinda old already.. haha! Because he always wait for your call then would remember that he dont even gave his number to you."

I was suprised when he said Taemin was waiting for my calls. So I look at Taemin. The he bowed his head. And some eye signals like take it.. He's saying the truth..\im waiting for your calls/

"Its getting late! maybe I should go... Bye~"

"I'll go with you~"

"No, Im alright.. I know you're tired from your performances. So get some rest."

"I told you, If I said ill bring you home no BUTS right? so just obey me! lets go now~"

"Yes, Maecy let him... Tomorrow would be our last day here! So he wanted to spend those time with YOU!"

"O-oh.. I wish you enjoyed your stay here~"

"Of course we did.. And Im  sure Taemin enjoyed it the most. Beacause of YOU again.."

"Im glad about that! Kamsa Hamnida~"

 

Taemin and I went out the stadium...

 

I was walking with Taemin with a big space between us and with my head down.

I admit it I was sad after I knew SHINee would go back to Korea.

I know I only spent a short time with Taemin but that means alot to me.

Aishh~ what am I really feeling?

I should have keep in my mind that I cant always be with him. Now its hard.

"Maecy?"

"Nae?"- I said still with my head bow.

"Are you sad?"

"hmm.. Me? anio, why would I?"

"I saw you. When Jonghyun said that we would be leaving."

"Ahh! Its nothing~ Im not sad..."

"Oh. really?"

I didnt reply to him. Tears keeps on flowing..

I keep on thinking why am I crying?

"Maecy, are you free tomorrow?"

When he asked. I remembered it was the birthday of my baby sister.

"Uhmm... I would be celebrating my baby sister's birthday. I promise to her.. Waeyo?"

"A-ah! I was like thinking ..hmm... I want to spend the whole day with you. Can I celebrate with the 2 of you? so we can be together? But if you dont like its alright..."

Ive been touch of what he said.

"I-its up t-to you.."- I suddenly stuttered because I was crying so hard already.

Taemin held me closer  facing him an touch my chin and move it up.

 

"Maecy why are you crying?"

"O-oppa~ ill miss you!!"- I said and hugged him.

"Maecy-ah! ill miss you too~ If you only know...I wish I could bring you with me.. You would always be in my mind and my heart."

"T-thank y-you Oppa~"

He wiped the tears on my cheeks.

"I'll be going inside now~ bye!"-

I said trying not make it obvious that im still sad.

I was about to open the door. When he pulled my wrist.

And after our lips met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi, everyone~

Sorry for updating late!!!

Im already begging to all of my subscribers

PLS COMMENT!!!!