The concert~

Reality vs. Fairytale

SHINee's P.O.V

 

"Is everyone ready? are you all fixed and dressed up?"- their manager asked.

And they all nodded.

 

"Hey, You told us that your NO. 1 FAN your telling was going.. are you sure?"- Key asked.

"I think so! I also gave her a back pass."

"Oh, so thats why you keep on looking outside. Checking for her shadow to come out of nowhere ha?"- jonghyun said. with a smirk.

"Hmm... I think so... She's not calling me yet!"

"Did you even gave your number to her?"- minho asked.

"Oh. crap~ I forgot! shizz >.<"

"Calm down maknae~ As you said she's your no. 1 fan right? So there's no way she'll--"

Onew been cutted. When a guard suddenly get in the waiting room.

"There's a girl outside she said she wanted to talk to you! We are trying to get her out of the backstage. But she keeps on protesting! Did anyone of you let a fan get a back pass?" - the guard said.

 

All of the SHINee members rushed out of the waiting room to see who was the guard talking about.

Then they saw Maecy with her arms nearly being bruised. Because of the tight grips that the guard was giving her.

 

"What do you think you're doing with this beautiful lady?!"- jonghyun said.

"Just leave her alone now!"- taemin shouted.

 

"Maecy are you okay? Im sorry~"- taemin said.

 

SHINee's jaw dropped they didnt know that the girl taemin was talking about was that gorgeous.

She was just simply stunning. Even without make-up or with a dress.

 

"Ahh! Im alright~ no need to say sorry Taeminnie Oppa~"

 

The SHINee members been more suprised when they heard her call taemin in that nickname.

He always complain whenever there would be somebody who would call him in that nickname.

But instead of complaining and he gave a sweet and happy smile.

You can guess that he was over-joyed. He's eyes just sparkled.

 

"Ye, Yeah~ Is she Lee Maecy?"- key said.

"Nae, hyung~ she is!"

"Oh. Then should we do our group's introduction?"- onew said.

 

"ANNYEONG!!! WE ARE SHINING SHINee~"- they all said with their sweet smiles.

Maecy bowed and flashed her cute smile.

 

"HEY!!! SHINee go to the stage now!"

 

"Maecy-ah! You go to the seat in the front of the stage. I reserved you a seat there! Lets talk later~"- taemin said while running.

"Okay Oppa~ GOOD LUCK!!! hwaiting~"

 

Maecy's P.O.V

 

As SHINee left. I took the front seat where Taemin reserved for me.

They introduced theirselves.

Then Taemin spoked up.

"This would be my most unforgettable SHINee concert for me. Because I knew this girl who I consider as my No. 1 fan. So i'll do my best in every performances. Kamsa Hamnida~"-

he said while looking at you. And the crazy gets crazy wishing they were the one taemin was talking about.

 

You enjoyed watching every performances. And you'll always giggle whenever Taemin would look at you with a smile.

Then they have Juliette's performance.

 

eng translation for some juliette's lyrics.

there was a part where Taemin got down the stage. And held my hands and let me stand.

taemin singing this part:

Please give me a chance
When you look at me with those eyes
I want to hold you in my arms

 '"''   He led you up the stage still holding your hands tight.

Until the chorus start he face you and sing while dancing

chorus:

Juliette, I’ll give you my soul
Juliette, please accept me
Juliette, sweetly, a little more sweeter
Whisper my serenade

 ...then he faced Minho like signing to let him sing his part.

minho's part sang/rap by taemin:

Sweet addiction, burning temptation
Even though your lips are bitter poison
I’m Romeo, your knight in shining armor
Trapped in a glass jar, love is a red light 

 

He led me down again.

While he was performing that really near to me.

And knowing that he was really singing that for you.

You have this feeling of butterflies in your stomach, you feel electricity in your whole body, you feel your heart beat pumps faster and faster. You never had that feeling and you dont know what was that feeling of yours...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh. Holy crap~

I would just die if this story mine would happened to me in the reality OMG!!!!

so my dear subscribers I WISH TO SEE YOUR COMMENTS

hows my update? lame? fine? ? excellent? or tell me what you think... pls, pls, pls!!