Key Oppa~

Reality vs. Fairytale

"Oh. Look at that~ Both of you are wearing the same jacket.. Did you talk about it?"

"Of Course not Minjie-ah!"

"Okay then maybe Fate did it!" *evil laugh*

"SHUT UP SAENG!!"

"Pssh, unnie wae? Is it the day of the month? Remember its my birthday so dont be such a rude bratt~"

"Day of the month?"-taemin asked.

"Oh. Dont mind it Taeminnie Oppa..! its nothing..!"- Maecy said sending her dongsaeng a death glare.

"Hahah! you really fit each other CLUELESS AND INNOCCENT ONE!!"

"Minjie-ah you dont want to waste this day right? So lets go now!"

(a/n: I dont know where exactly in Australia snow comes out xD but I just know there was part of the country there. Umm.. just imagine the place in BOF where Jandi, JunPyo, and the little boy goes! hahah!)

They took the train and arrived.

 

Minjie's P.O.V.

hmm... Got some idea to do with this 2 clueless people.!

How immatured the people are this days...aish!

I would be a cupid this day though its my special day and not theirs.

But maybe the best gift I can have was to see my unnie happy.

 

"Okay were here now.. So I think we should get some warm drinks first? I'll buy coffee for both of you and a hot chocolate milk for me. Wait for me Unnie and Oppa~"

"Dont be away so long saeng~"

 

I bought 1 coffee and 1 Hot chocolate for me.

You maybe thinking why only one coffee. Well because they will share!

Bwahah! Im so smart right? I know.. Dont compliment me that much.. haha!

 

I go back to my unnie and oppa.

 

"Saeng, why are you only holding 1 coffee? You'll not drink?"

"Babo! Of course not! You'll share 1 drink.."

"M-mwoh?"

"If you dont like then dont drink. Freeze there~"

 

I can see they are in awkward moment. But I enjoy watching my Babo unni and oppa.

I know they were freezing so in the end . They still drink.

Taemin Oppa drink first.

Then my unnie was about to drink when I told her.

"Unnie!!! Drink at the right side.."

She did. Because of being an innoccent one.

*smirk*

"Do you know you just indirectly kiss? Well maybe its okay for both of you. Because you already kiss each other passionately. Actually just last night!!!"

Both of them blush badly.

 

We stroll around the snowy place.

 

"Oppa~ Can you carry me? Im cold and im already tired."- I said with my aegyo.

He pinched my cheeks and said.

"Of course my Little Princess! oppa will carry you if that's what you want~"

He carried me and so I wrap my arms around his neck.

Im really tired.

I can see my unnie is jealous.

"Unnie~ you want oppa to carry you also dont ya?"- I said teasing her.

She blush again.

"Maybe it would be great if we go to our cottage first. The SHINee members will go there later. Because Key hyung will leave today."

"Mwoh? Why is he leaving today. I thought your flight is still tomorrow?"- unnie said.

"He's going to Los Angeles. He goes there every year and Yoogeun-ah is there also!"

"Jinjja? My bestfriend is there!"

"Oh. who is she?"

"Juliet Kim~ she's also a Shawol."

"O-oppa lets go now. I-im f-freezing!"- I interrupt their conversation.

 

When we arrived the SHINee members are there already.

 

"Annyeong~ What take you so long huh? Oh. wait who's this cute little princess with both of you? Is she your baby? haha!"- key said.

"Hyung!!!"

"What Taemin-ah? I was just asking..."

"Oppa she's Minjie-ah my dongsaeng."

"oh.  the birthday girl!!!"

"SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA MINJIE-AH!!!"

"Minjie-ah you want some chicken??"- onew said sitting in the dinning table.

Chicken is also my favorite so I run to him like a very cute little child going to her father.

"Hmmm.. Saeng I didnt know you have that side huh?"

"Nae, You dont know because you're not acting like my unnie!"- I said with a pout.

 

"Im leaving later to L.A. so please take care of my Taeminnie for awhile. At night dont do anything so ing dirty arasso? Both of you im telling you. Onew hyung look out for this two!!"

"Oppa!!!"-unnie shouted.

"Hyung!!!"- taemin oppa shouted.

I burst out lauging.

"Hey there Princess. You shouldnt be hearing those. You're still young!"- key oppa said.

Then I just smiled at him sweetly.

"Yah!! Saeng, why are you like this to the SHINee members? you're acting like a little girl to them. While when you're with me and Taemin Oppa you're like a mother."

"Its because both of you are Clueless Babo!!"- I said with a mehrong.

she didnt answer back. 

Then my attention turns to the video game Jonghyun and Minho Oppa is playing.

Then I run again to them like a little girl. And sit on the lap of Minho Oppa.

 

"Key oppa~"- unnie whined.

"Nae?"

"You'll be going to Yougeun's house in L.A. right?"

"Nae... Waeyo?"

"Because my bestfriend sometimes go there. Can you please ask how is she doing for me?"

"Oh. Jinjja?? who is she?"

"She's Juliet Kim~ her mother isa  friend of Yoogeun's mother thats why she can visit him anytime."

"Is that so? okay~ ill be looking for her.. if that's what you want."

"Kamsa Hamnida Oppa~"

Unnie said and hugged him.

"Unnie!! Taemin oppa will be jealous!!!"- I shouted from the couch to the kitchen.

"Minjie-ah!! you shouldnt be interrupting your elders conversation."

"Maecy she's right Taemin will be jealous."- key oppa said.

"Hyung!!!"- taemin oppa shouted.

That cause the whole cottage laughters.

 

Its already 6pm and were already in Sydney International Airport.

 

"So Im already leaving. Take care all of you. Maecy-ah wish to see you soon and ill not forget bout your Bestfriend. To my SHINee members see you in Korea. Taemin-ah take care of your girl for awhile do everything that would be unforgettable it would be the last night for you to share. Arasso? And my little princess Minjie-ah Saengil Chukha Hamnida~ Mianhae if I would be leaving at your birthday."- key oppa said.

"Oppa~ Oppa~ Oppa~"- I said jumping signaling him to carry me.

He carried me and I hug him. As if we knew each other for so long.

"Okay, Princess go to Onew hyung. He'll be taking care of you first."

He said giving me to Onew Oppa.

"Hyung take care of yourself also!"

"BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the update~

Sorry for the late update!!!

So we're really nearing Juliet Kim's Story! *throws confetti*

Well the next chapter would be the last of Maecy's story...

Wait let me clear that up.. The story of the girls would meet. arasso?

Dun worry..