Is it really him??

Reality vs. Fairytale

Maecy's P.O.V.

I've asked my parents if I could go to the kpop concert here in Australia. But they've refused me.

Yes we are rich but they wouldnt even allow us to buy what we want.

They would always say it would just be a waste of time watching that concert. And it would be a waste of money also.

What hurts me more was they're always working. working. and. working. Then when they're at home they would always shout to each other. Kpop was the only thing that makes me happy but still no support from them. I was in too much pain that time. So I decided to have a walk outside.

My friends called me that SHINee just arrived yesterday. And they maybe are strolling around Sydney.

I sitted in a bench in a park. And remembered everything about my family and how sad my life was.

I saw a Happy Family eating ice cream while sitting near the bench I was sitting also. It makes me cry thinking why cant our family be that happy also?. Why cant we eat ice cream in the park while telling stories and laughing with each other?

I walked away coz' it just hurt me more. I was walking with my head down coz I was crying. Then I bumped to a guy. But I didnt bother to look at him. I just apologized. I was just in my own little. sad. world of mine. I was about to cross the road when a car nearly hit me.

The GUY's P.O.V.

A girl bumped to me and had apologized. I saw her crying though she was walking with her head down.

I keep an eye on her. She was about to cross the road when a car nearly hit her. Luckily I saved her. I wrapped my arms aroung her waist and pulled her on the side of the road immediately. I wasnt mad at her at all for not focusing. Coz' I was thinking maybe she had a big problem. Im just a bit mad at the car driver he should have stop.

I look to this girl and saw her crying on my chest. Maybe she've also been traumatized. Poor girl.

"hmmm...miss? are you okay?"

She shook her still on my chest,

I brought her to a park and let her sit on a bench. I dont even remembered I was an IDOL. Anyway im wearing disguise. So maybe its already good enough to hide my personality.

She was already sitting but she dont look at me.

"Why are you crying miss?"

"Of course. I was traumatized you know?"- she said sarcastically.

"Yah~ dont be rude. Thats not what I mean. Why are you crying when you bumped to me awhile ago."

"Owh~ Im sorry! I just have some problems at home. And my parents didnt allow me to go to the kpop concert. I know you would think I was like over acting. But I really want to see SHINee. Im not a crazy fan-girl just wanna see them even once. that's all."

I was suprised she was a Shawol. I was about to run away. But I can see that she arent like other crazy fan-girls.

I replied a simple "oh."

"Im Sorry! I know I said too much~"

I was talking to myself in Korean.

Maecy's P.O.V.

So he was the guy I bumped to earlier. I wasnt looking at him. When he spoke in Korean. I was shocked. i can understand Korean but he was talking to his self quietly. So I wasnt able to understand. I decided to look at him.

Our eyes meet. Then I feel that my heart pounds faster than the other one awhile ago. He was covered with disguise. But he resembles somebody. But I cant say who.

Then he suddenly pulled me. While we are running he asked me.

"Whose your bias in SHINee??'

"Owh~ my bias TAEMINNIE OPPA! wae?"

He didnt reply. I saw him giggle but I dont know why.

Then we've arrived in a cafe. There were not too much people inside. Its just a old couple and us.

"Hey, why did you bring me here?"- I asked him.

"Just wait. And you'll see!"

"What are you a bad guy? ahh~ let me go!"- I tried to run away from his grip but he was just way too strong for me.

We sitted in a table near the cashier.

"Oh, look at that couple *pointing at us* They look cute together."- the old lady said.

"Yes, you're right! I remembered us when we're still young we were like them. *smiling*- the old guy replied.

I blushed because of what I heard.

"I will go now~ Mr.--"

"Dont you'll regret if you leave!"

"And why would I ha?! *cross arms* you're a complete stranger to me anyway."- I said sarcastically.

"No, Im not a stranger to you. You're the one who's a complete stranger to me!"- he replied.

I was confused so I sit again. I was jumping to conclusion. But I think he's not a bad guy. He saved my life any way.

"Tell me everything now! Im way too confused you know. Who are you?"

He removed his scarf and and other disguise and it reveals TAEMIN!!!

"T-Taemin-sshi?!"- I stuttered. I was very suprised. I cant believe that my ultimate bias was in my front. And he was with me the whole time.

"Nae, Iam! You see im not a stranger to you. And drop the formality Miss. We're together for the whole time. So maybe its enough for us to be comfortable with each other. And I heard you called me TAEMINNIE OPPA! awhile ago right? Usually I dont like my fans calling me in that nickname. But I like it when you call me that way. Coz' you're so cute."

What is he even serious of what he is telling me right now? ahh!!! jhulz~ pls help me. If this is a dream. I wouldnt like to wake up no more. I would want to be stock in here. I really cant believe this was happenning. I thought to myself.

Then Taemin shake his hands in front of my eyes.

"Hey, Miss are you okay?"

"M-mwoh? N-nae gwenchana.. T-Taemin-sshi!"

"I told you call me Taeminnie Oppa! arrasso?"

"uhmm... ok-key! Taeminnie Oppa~"

"There you are!"- he said while messing my hair.