Come and Beg

Im In Love with A GEEK

[Krystal] 

After drinking the hot chocolate that Amber made it for me. I slowly close my eyes. But after a while I woke up again. I looked at Amber who is sleeping so peacefully. But then I heard amber muttering something thing strange. 

" I love you Krystal!! Please dont leave mee!!" When I heard it, I know that she's having a nightmare. I smiled to myself. I stood up and walk to Amber's bed that sat on it. I felt very safe and comfortable whenever im near her. While she's in her deep sleep, I decided to tell her my true feeling.

" Amber! I love you too. I know you care for me alot. I know it when you write all the work for me that time. Every time you're not with me, i feel very lonely but I just cant call you. It'll make you very uncomfortable. Yesterday when u gave me a piggyback, I didnt want that moment to end at all. I want to stay with you forever. Every time I see your lips, it makes me want to kiss you. Actually I felt a little bit angry and jealous when you flashed your smile to other girls. I want to the one that u always look and stare at" I feel my tears flow down my cheek when I said that. I yawned and began to feel tired. I laid down for abit but her scent made me want to stay near her. I decided to stay here for abit but I failed. I ended up fall asleep next to her. I snuggled next to her. At last I can sleep. 

 

[Amber]

I lazily open my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 6 o'clock . I still have 2 hours more to go. I turned around tobfind a comfortable position. After 5 mind of struggling, I finally found a comfotable one but I feel my lips touched something that is soft have a curve shape. I didnt bother open my eyes to see what is it. I smelled something beautiful. It is the scent of strawberry. Hmm thinking of strawberry it reminded of someone. Krystal!!! At the thought of Krystal I suddenly open my eyes. 

I widen my eyes when I saw Krystal's face is infront me. I can feel my heart beating so fast that it could skip a beat. I wanted to turn away but I wanted to stay like this forever. We looks like a couple sleep on one bed. Just sleeping no something ELSE!! I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep immediately. 

 After a while I feel the sweat is flowing my face. The room turned hotter than before.

" Amber wake up!! " I heard a familiar voice telling me to wake up. But I didnt move a bit. Now I feel someone is shaking so hard that makes me slowly open my eyes. 

" Are you okay Amber??" I guess she know that im awake.I get up but still sitting on my bed.

" Were you having a night mare or something?? I heard you screamed let her go many times" she asked me with a curious look. 

" Yeah I think I have nightmare but im okay"

" You're definitely not okay!! You look very pale and you're sweating" She take a tissue and wiped the  sweat for me. Her face is really close to my face. I blushed. :3 she giggled a bit when she sees me like that. 

" you thinks that funny?? But I think this is funnier" I started to tickle her. she laughed so hard that makes my laugh too.I continue to tickle her.

"stop it Amber !!!!!' she laugh again after saying that. I stated getting tired and stop for a while.  I looked at the clock and it show that it is 8 o'clock. 

" uh oh come on!! Let's prepared ourselves otherwise we're gonna be late" I said as I took off my shirt. Oops I forgot that Im not alone. I turned around and see Krystal is covering her face. I put the towel on my body.

" It's okay now Krystal." She peeked through her hand to makes sure im saying the truth. She takes her hand from her face when she knows im saying the truth. When I nearly went inside the bathroom, I heard Krystal called from where she is.

" Amber I need to tell you something" I thought she's going to tell me something IMPORTANT.  so I just nodded. I wait for her to speak but after 2 or 3 mins she still remained silent. 

" it's okay I'll tell you later" she smiled then I just turned around and walked into the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth and take a shower. I came out within 15 mins. I saw Krystal still sit at the same place.

" Arent you gonna come to the class with??" She shooked her head." It we dont go right bow we will be late". She sighed after I said.

" I dont feel like going to the class. I wanna stay here. You can go ahead without me okk?" She said lazily. 

" im not gonna go without you!! I wont leave you alone here in this dorm come on!! Dont be so childish!!" I said as I let out my hand. She let out a big sigh. 

" Okk guess you cant study without me huh?" She take my hand smiling at me.We headed to the door still holding each other hand. We walked for a while. 

" Umm Krystal what do you wanted to tell her earlier?" I broke the silence between us. 

" Ohh I--I wanted to tell you that I----I--I" seeing her shuttering like this is soo funny." I---I--l"

" Krystal!!" Before she could finish her sentence someone shouted her name from behind. We both turned to where the sound is. I immediatly let go of her hand when I saw who is it. It was Kai. He ran toward us then stopped infront o Krystal.

" Im sorry for yesterday!! We are nothing please trust me Krystal!! This time I wont do anything stupid again" he said as he reached out his hand try to yake Krystal's hand. But Krystal avoided his hand. 

" I already give you one last chance but you destroyed it!! I know that u will come and beg me like this!! But Kai the answer from now on is a no!!!" She said without looking at Kai. I looked at her eyes and it is full of tears. 

" please Krystal!! Please I beg you. I cant leave without you" He said and tears start flowing his cheek drop by drop. 

" No i cant !! You're a liar. I dont want to see you or hear you!!" She ran away after saying that. 

" Amber can you convince Krystal to forgive me?? I really cant live without her." He said with the puppy eyes that all girl would fall in love with. But even im a girl but i wont fall for it and it is very didsgusting. YUUUCCCKKKK!!!

" Okk I'll try to convince her but I dont if it will work or not" I said as I bid him goodbye. I ran as fast as possible to find Krystal but I decided to stop for a bit  because i heard Kai is  saying something. I hide behind a door and listen to Kai's conversation. 

" ueah it's okay!! I tell her roommate to tell her to forgive me!! Yeah yeah I know... I wont be famous without her u know?!! Naaah!! I dont anymore!! Yaah I said I stopped love her anymore!!" I heard him said that. He's such a JERK!!! I rushed to the woman's bathroom. And surprisingly Krystal is in the bathroom crying all by herself.she sat at the corner of the bathroom. I walked to her and let out my hand. She looked at me with her eyes. Her eyes is red and full of tears. I smiled as she take my hand. I pulled her up then she quickly wrapped her hand around me. I was surprised by her action. I hugged her back. She pulled off the hug and look down at the floor. 

" What happened between you and Kai?? " When I ask her that question, she let out a big sigh. 

" Kai cheated on me with Suzy!! This is the fifth time I caught him cheating on me!!"she said as she started counting her finger. It was too cute from her. She then started cry again making me feel very sad. How could that jerk hurt Krystal!!!! 

I hugged her and patted her back. She rested her chin on my shoulder. Her tears flow down on to my shoulder. I pull off the hig amd wiped her tears away. Seeing Krystal cry make me wanna cry too. When I wiped her tears, she looked at me with the puffy eyes. I slowly bend my neck a bit to meet Krystal's soft lips. I thought that she wouldnt returned me but at my surprised she quickly returned my kiss. She put her arm around my neck as I put my arm around her waist. My tongue slowly go inside and start roaming everywhere in . I pulled her closer as I did that. Her arm tighten around my neck. We shared a very passionate kiss until  We both ran out of breath.

" Come on let's go to our class " I said as I break our awkwardness between us.

" I dont think I cant go to the class . I dont feel so well today" she gave me a faint smile. 

" Oh really are you sick?? Come on let's go to our dorm" I just noticed her pale face.

" No it's okay . I can walk to our dorm by myself amd you should go to the class before you'll late" 

" No I wont leave you alone. Come on !! Let me walked you back to our dorm" I bend down again to give her a piggyback. 

" It's okay I can walk by myself" she walked pass me . But I walked and bend infront of her again. She continue to walked pass again but I do the same thing like before. We both continue to do the same thing until she give up.

" Okk Amber u got me" she said as she wrap her arm around my neck. I lifted her up and walked to our dorm. She's lighter than before. We didnt say a word till we arrived infront of the dorm. 

" thanks Amber!! Now can you please put me down" 

" Nope I cant cuz I dont want you to get weaker !! Now can you please open the door for me??!" I smiled at her. She then open the door for me. I walked to her bed and put her down. I stood up and stretch my back. It sure is a rough journey for me. I was about to walked to the kitchen but then Krystal catch my hand.

" Are you leaving?" She looked up at me. 

" No !! I just want to make breakfast for us. We didnt eat anything since we left the dorm." Then she let go of my hand. I smild at her before I left to the kitchen. She returned me with a weak smile. I quickly go to the kitchen and open the fridge. I grabbed 3 eggs and 2 sausages. I grilled on the pan with butter. It smelled very good indeed. I plate it on my favourite plate that I never anyone touch it since I was young. But I used it because it is the only plate in our dorm. I cut some mango and put on it too. I know that Krystal loves mango.

" Krystal breakfast is ready!! Come here and eat it" But there's no answer. I walked to Krystal's bed and saw Krystal is already asleep. 

" Krys you cant sleep now !! You have to eat first" I shaked her to wake up. 

" Im not hungry Amber" she said with a weak tone. 

" Soo I can eat mango all by myself" She suddenly sit up when I mention mango.

" Did I hear mango??" 

" yeah but you said that you are not hungry soo all of the mango are for me" 

" Im just kidding" she smiled. 

" come on then let's race to the kitchen". I quickly turned around to Krystal. But I dont see her there anymore. I turned around and surprisingly Krystal is already infront of me. She quickly rushed to the table and sat down. She eat all of the mango. 

" You have to eat it all" I fake an angry face.

" But I dont to eat it all" she pouted. I sat infront of her and pull the plate toward me. I cut all the sausages and start eating it. She stared at me when I put another piece into my mouth.

" Yah!! You make it for me but now you eat it by yourself??" She take the plate from me and start eating. She finished eating and started to patted her stomach. 

" Thanks Amber"