Why Am I Blushing??!!

Im In Love with A GEEK

      [ Krystal ] 

    The next morning when I wake up and look around. I didnt see my roommate . I walk to my bathroom with my eyes close. I brush my teeth and I see a note right next to the sink. I pick it up and read it.

                 To Krystal  

  Hey by the time u read this that means you already woke up. Sorry for leaving without telling you!!  Im gonna miss you so much. Please be nice to your new roommates even though he is ... I mean she is a Geek. I think she can you with your study. 

  PS: you were drooling when u sleep!!  

   

                           From: Sulli

After I read it I hurried prepared myself. I totally forget about the new arrangement. *face palmed* . And she could turn up any minute now. I put up a light make-up as usual. When im finished preparing, I sit on an arm chair waitinf for Amber.

    " wait why am i so nervous?? " I thought to myself. I walked around the room biting my finger. I hear the sound of the bird chirping  outside the window. I walk to the window and look out the window. I stared outside for a while but then I heard the sound of footstep coming toward me. I turn back and surprisingly  i see an handsome girl stand before me. 

    " hi Im Krystal! "  i said as i let out my hand to shake her hand. 

    " o.oh h.hi im Amber" she shuttered as she shake my hand. Aww she is very cute when she shuttered. I see her stared at me and it makes my blush . " why am i blushing when her is on my hand?" I asked myself. 

  " Nice to meet you Amber" as I broke off the silence.

  " u. Uh yeah nice to meet you too Krystal" she said as she let out a smile. I reply her with my smile too. 

     " okk no let's make some new dorm rules"  i return  to my ice mode. " this bed is mine and that is your. Got it ?!!" She replied with a nod. 

   " okk next is no step on my area!" I said with my hands on my hips. 

     " but where is the line ??" She said it with a smirk on her face. Uh oh i almost forgot about it silly me as i face palmed myself. 

  " Um Amber can u pass me the tape in the drawer?? " I  said as i pointed to the drawer next to her bed. She bend down and take out the tape. Oh my god i saw her underwear!!! I close my eyes. 

  " Um Krystal are u okay?? Here is your tape" she said when she give me the tape and she ended it with a smile. That smile of her always make me blush. I quickly take the tape and turn around to hide my face. 

" thanks" i said. I knee down to  stick the tape to make a border line. When i finished my work , I look up and  i was suprised to see Amber' face near my face. We stared at each other eyes for a very long moment but got interupted and thes sound of an open door. 

  " Krystal!!!! " Kai, my boyfriend, scream as he open the door. " hey who are you why are u in my girl's room huh??" He run and grab amber' s collar. 

   " Kai stop it!! She is my new roommates!!" I said as i tried to pull kai away from Amber. 

" she?? He is a girl??" He asked me with a confused look. " why u didnt tell me so!!  huh buddy?? " Kai said with a calmer voice. 

" yes i am a girl!! I didnt have a chance to tell you cuz i cant talk when u grabbed my collar" she rubbed her neck. I run to her. 

  " im sorry Amber" I apologized to her. 

   " umm it's okay Krystal! Im okay " she said with a faint smile. We stared at each other once again. But Kai clear his throat broke the silence.

  " Babe if we dont go now we gonna be late for our date ? " he pouted and i found it a bit gross cuz he's not cute at all. His cute expression doesnt suits his face at all. I pinched his nose and pull him infront of me. Our face is really close the Kai lean in and kiss me. We kiss for a very long while. I glance at Amber and i see her turn around. Actually i feel bad about kissing infront of her. I stop the kiss and rest my head on his shoulder instead. 

   " Come on Kai let's go !! Im very hungry!" I said. 

       " ok let's go"  he pointed to the door and pull me after him. But before i close the door i peek inside the room and say a quick good bye to amber.

   " hey amber " i called to her turn back but some how she doesnt turn back " bye " i said after knowninv she's not gonna turn back. 

" woow Krys i dont know when u stared to say good bye to ur roommates?? I really dont know" he out his arm around my waist. To be honest i actually pissed off whenever he put his arm around my waist. 

    I think this is the worst date ever cuz righ now im in my bad mood.