Successful

Im In Love with A GEEK

[Krystal] 

I wondered who will ask me to the ball first. When mr. Jongdae mentioned about the ball, I felt someone is looking at me. I turned my head and saw Minhyuk is looking at me. He then smiled and I smiled back and quickly turned around. Oh my gosh what if he asked me to go to the ball with him!! Everybody will stared at me at the ball. 

" Hey This is Kang Minhyuk you're talking about!! He's one of the famous geek tooo." My brain told me.

" Yeah I know but if He ask me---" 

" then you will be very lucky!!" The brain cut me off.

" Lucky?? I think it's more like a punishment. Every girl dream to be with him but I dont want to!!! There's only one person that I wanted to go with" 

" Who??" 

" Amber!! Hehehe"

" Come on Krystal think!! There's many more boy out there!!"

" I cant think anymore cuz now you're the one who need to think for me". It felt like Im having a fight with my brain. I turned to look at Amber. She was hiding her face in her hand thinking about something. I wondered what she was thinking. My thought suddenly interupted by the sound of clearing throat. It was our teacher. I forgot that the class didnt end yet.

" Everybody silent please!!! Not only our class that go on a vacation, there's other group too!!" He said looking at us with the serious tone. He's very scary!!

" I hope you all can find a partner for the ball. And we'll see who is the queen king of the night. We also have a gift for them  too!! So make sure you have a partner by that day" Miss yoona ended it for him. 

As the bell rang, I saw Amber quickly ran outside. Why is she in such a hurry?? I wanted to talked with but I guess I have to wait. I packed my bag and put it on then Sulli walked toward me.

" Who do you think that will ask you to the ball??" She asked as soon she's infront of me.

" I dont know. You??" I hoped it will be Amber. 

" Well for me Minho already ask me to go with him!!" she said it excitingly.

" Right" I nodded slowly." Now do you wanna come with to the garden infront of the school??" 

" Yeah I love to. Come on let's go now!! I cant wait". We walked out the class and headed to the garden. When we got there, we immediately sat on one the bench at the garden. 

" So Krystal how's your relationship with Amber??" She started the conversation. 

" what do you mean by relationship?? We're just friend" 

" Tell me the truth Krys! In class I saw you exchange glance and smile. If you like her, just tell me. I wont be disgusted by that" 

" Sulli you know what?!! I think I'm---" before I could finish my sentence I felt someone patted my shoulder. I turned back and realised that it was Minhyuk. 

" Hey Krystal!! Hi Sulli!!" He waved at us." Sulli Do you mind if I borrow Krystal for a moment??" 

" No I dont mind at all". Uh Oh I have a bad feeling about this. I stood up and follwed him to the very center of the garden.

" How's your day?" He broke off the silence and the awkwardness between us. 

" It's fine. Thanks for asking! How about you??" I replied in a simple way. 

" Not so good" 

" Why??" 

" Because I've been eyeing on someone since the day I met her. But she already has a boyfriend" 

" May I ask who is it??" 

" Why do you ask cuz she's right infront me." He then turned and face me." You Krystal"

" M--m--me??" I was currently in a very shock state. 

" Yes you!! You are the someone I talked about earlier. Since you already broke up with him, I think this is a good opportunity for me to ask you this. Will you go to the ball with me?". What should I do now?!! Should I recline it or accept it?? AISH!! My thought is killing me!! Can someone get me out of this situation please?!!!

" Krystal??!!" I finally came back to my sense and see Minhyuk is waving infront of my face. 

" Soooo??" He asked again. 

" Umm... My answer is----" 

" KRYSTAL!!" I turned to the owner of the voice. It was Amber. 

" It's okay you can give me the answer later!!" Minhyuk said then turn and walk away.

" Bye" I shouted after him. He just turned around and give me a weak smile. Amber then ran toward me. 

" Hey Can I talked to you for a bit??" She said it between her breath.

" Yeah of course" I patted her back slowly.

" Okay now let's talk upthere" She pointed to the attic of the school. I just nodded and we walked together to the rooftop."

[Amber]

After the bell rang, I quickly ran out of the class since I've already packed my bag. I didnt know where to go to be alone. I really wanted to be alone right now because my thinking is killing me. I only walked where my legs leaded me to. Finally I've reached the destination is at the attic. This is the only place that i can take all my stress out. I take a deep breath and walked to the bench that i can face the whole area that is infront of the school. i sat down and looked up to the blue sky. I saw two bird flying together so peacefully. That made me think of Krystal. 

"come on If you want her to be your partner to the ball then ask her!!!!" My brain told me."Stop thinking and go on and ask her!! you arent a coward!"

I sighed not knowing what to do anymore. I looked down and see Krystal and Sulli walked out the school to the garden that is infront of our school.My eyes followed them to the garden. They sat down on a bench and start talking. i wondered what they're talking about. Right then i saw Minhyuk start walked to them. he waved at them and then Krystal stood up and followed him. What if he ask Krystal before I do?? I shooked m head. I looked back at Sulli and see her looking up at me. When she realised that it was me, she waved at me. I waved back at her. She smiled then turned to look at Minhyuk and Krystal then back at me. She pointed at me using her index finger then pointed at them using her thumb. It's like she signaling me to go to them. Oh I get it she wanted me to go to Krystal. I waved at her and take my bag. I quickly ran down. I dont care who I bump on the way. After I got to the edge of the garden, I immediately called her. She turned to look at me. I saw Minhyuk start walking away from Krystal. I slow down my running toward her. 

" Hey can I talk to you for a bit??" 

" Yeah of course" She started patted my back.

" Okay let's talk up there". That's the only place I could think of right now. We headed to the attic silently. 

" Amber?"." Krystal?" We said at the same time.

" You first" I said

" No you first". She said without looking at me.

" I dont want to be rude so lady first". She chuckled when I said that.

"Riight" then she nodded her head in a mocking way." What is it you want to talk to me earlier??" 

" Ohh  about that ...... Hey looks like we're here". I was trying to change the topic but i dont think I can because Krystal is glaring at me like crazy." Alright I will tell you but let's sit first" 

" So??" She asked once we sat down.

" So how's your day ??"

" Really?!! We came all the way up here just to ask how's you day ??". She said in an angry tone. Uh Oh!

" No! I just wanted to start with that a formal question." I said it with my puppy eyes. 

" Yeah it's fine". She didnt ask me back. :3

" okk". We just kept silence not knowing what to say. I have to do this now or never. 

" Umm Krystal??"

" Hmm" she turned and looked at me. 

" Can I ask you something??"

" Yeah??". I can feel my heart is puonding so hard. What if she reject me?? 

" I've been wondering......... do you want to the ball with me?" I finally can spitted out. Now all I have to do is just wait for her to answer. But she just kept silence. 

" It's okay if someone already ask you to go with them". My tears started forming in my eyes. 

" Amber??!! Is it okay if I say yes?!!". I think misheard that. 

" Can you repeat that again please??" I wiped my tears away and turned to her. 

" I said is it okay if I say yes" she said with a smile. Oh my god!! She accept it!! What am i going to do?!! ;)

" Are you serious??"

" Yes!!" I jumped up and down like a crazy person. 

" But Amber it doesnt mean that now im your girlfriend cuz we still have " she leaned closer and whispered in a seductive tone to my ear" the game". I totally forgot about the game we made this morning. 

" Yeah I know" I whispered back to her. She turned away and straightened  her back. I moved next to her. She put her head on my shoulder and whisper something to ear that made my heart jumped up and down excitingly.

" I love you too" I whispered back. We stayed like this for until the sun set. 

" Wow it's so beautiful" she said as the sun slowly goes down.

" But not as beautiful as you are" I heard her giggled a bit. But as soon as she stop giggle she started to shiver.

" Are you cold??" She lifted her head and nodded.

" You didnt changed into the thicker one??" 

" I think so" she started to shiver again . 

" Here wear this" I take off my jacket and put it on her. 

" How about you?? Arent you cold?" She looked at me with worried eyes. 

" It 's okay for me cuz I changed my shirt" I poked out a tongue and she replied me with a glare that I know it is a fake one. I looked at my watch and it's already 6:35pm. So that's why it's cold.

" Im very hungry!!" She said as she caressed her stomach. " Let's go out to eat!!" 

" Go out?? You mean a date??". I was so shocked when she mentioned the word go out.

" Probably". She stood up and take my hand. 

" But Krys can I go and change my clothes first??" 

" Yeah and I also have to change my clothes too because I dont wanted to ruin our first date". I gulped at what she said. I think she's going to play THAT game again . 

 

 

 

      Sorry everybody for the late update !! Im terribly sorry. And Thank you!!