Our First Accidentally Kiss

Im In Love with A GEEK

Amber]

The sun shine upon my eyes force me to wake even though I dont want to wake up. I looked over my other side i see a beautiful girl still sleeping. I stand up to wake her but i decided not to wake her or she might glare at me again. 

I walked to my closet take out my uniform. I jumped over the line and make my to the bathroom and step on someting a bit slippery. It was a pink underpant. And then I realized  that it was Krystal's. I picked it up and put it on the sink. I took a quick shower and then brush my teeth afterward. I wore my clothes. I walked out off the bathroom until everything is perfect. 

I was surprised  to see Krystal is still asleep on her bed. Now is 8:05 and we have to go to the class before 8:30. I walked to her bed to wake her up. But when i looked at her face when she is sleeping is a very interesting sight for me. So i take out my phone that was in my pocket and take some picture of her. While i was taking the picture, i see her eyes slowly open. I think the sound of my phone woke her up. 

" what were u doing infront of me?? And what time is it?!!" She said in a cold voice that makes me shiver a bit. 

" u..uh n..n..nothing " I shuttered so much and I guess that makes her suspects me. She glanced at my hand. I tried to hide my phone. 

" Are u sure u did nothing?? " i quickly nodded my head. I guess she didnt believe me. 

" okk now give my ur phone if u said u didnt ANYTHING" she emphasized  that word and it makes me gulped my own saliva. 

" W.. Why??" I asked in an innocent voice. She didnt said anything but instead she stand up and walked toward me trying to take my phone. I quickly changed the hand at my back. She tried to take the phone again. She always miss it. This time i raised my hand that was holding the phone. She try to take but i lean backward. She leaned forward trying to take the phone but then she accidentally slipped and pushed me. It made me land on bed. I thought it was only me to fall down but Krystal is falling forward. I try to stop her from falling toward me but i failed doing that and then it makes our LIPS touched each other. I widen my eyes and i see Krystal is doing the same thing. Her lips was very soft. We stared at each other eyes for more than 5 seconds but then she quickly get off me clearing . 

" im sorry i didnt mean to that" i quickly apologized to her. I saw her blushing and that makes me blush too. I looked down and see her feet is across the line. I cleared my throat that broke off the silence. She finally caught my attention.  

 

  " i believed that u cross the border line Krystal" she looked down to her feet and quickly take one step back. 

" im sorry please forgive for crossing" she said and ended with an apologetic smile that i found it cute.

" It's okay because of" i said as I pointed to my mouth. " the kiss" i ended with smirk.

" Ugh just forget about already anyway what time is it?" She looked at the clock . " uh oh we're late " she face palmed herself. 

" Not me!! only you ...So... see yaa later in the class" i stand up take my bag and headed to the door. 

" Amber can you wait for me ?? I mean i hate staying by myself." She said as she taking out her uniform.

" Okk As you said Krystal" i said that because I dont want to disappoint her. " but please be quick or else i'll be late too" she smiled before going to the bathroom. I sit on the sofa waiting for her to get out off the bathroom. I wonder why girl takes too much time preparing themself. It only takes me less than 15 mins butnow it's over 20 mins. I started getting boring so i take out my phone to play some games but i decided to check the picture that i take earlier. When I looked at the picture, it makes me smile. Now im getting tired of waiting for her. I stood up and knocked on the bathroom door.

[Krystal] 

I smiled after hearing that she agreed to wait for me. I quickly went into the bathroom. I take a quick shower then I started wearing my uniform. After preparing my look,I suddenly remembered what happen earlier. I looked at my lips. Those lips of Amber is very soft that makes me wanna kiss it one more time. I smiled to myself as I touched my lips.  

The silence was interrupted by the sound of knocking door. 

" Krys??!! We are getting later and later. We have to go now or else we will get into the detention." I heard Amber calling me from outside the door. Wait did she just called Krys?? And then I realised that i was very late for class. Now it is nearly nine o'clock. I quickly open the door and walked out the bathroom. I see Amber was looking at her her phone smiling to herself. I cleared my throat to let me know that im finished and im ready to go. Amber stand up and passed my bag. 

" thanks" i said with a smile. 

" My pleasure Krystal" she said and she give a grin. We walked out the dorm and headed to our class . Amber is way far a head than me but then she suddenly stopped for a bit. She turned back and run toward me . She grabbed my wrist and pull me after her. We were running to our class but i didnt want this moment to ended

 

 

l