Hard to say

Im In Love with A GEEK

[Krystal]

 We walked down stair with our hand interwined. Her hand is very soft. Every girl would love to hold it but they cant because she's now mine. We didnt talked even a bit until we reached our dorm. She opened the door for me. Such a gentlewoman I thought to myself.

" Let's be quick because now im very hungry" i said as I rushed to my closet take out some clothes. I turned my head a bit to looked at Amber. She was taking out her clothes as well. I turned back and resumed finding my clothe again.

" What are you wearing tonight??". Amber asked me while she taking off her shirt.

" I dont know you??" 

" Im wearing a blue shirt with a white pant". Hmm blue and white. I got it!! I'll wear a blue and white strip dress to match with her. 

" Amber can you close your eyes?"

" Okk". She nodded. I took off my shirt and throw it onto my bed. I turned around and saw Amber was looking at me. 

" Yah!!! Didnt I said to close your eyes?". My cheek turned red when I saw her looking at me.

" I dont want to". She poked out her tongue and stood up. She pointed and asked me " Can I ??"

" yeah of course!!". She then walked over the line and give me a very tight hug.

" Uh...uh I ..... Cant..b...breath". She immediately let me go and finally I can breath. 

" Im sorry". She scratched the back of her head shyly. It's so cute whenever she does that.

" It's okay!! But can you help me zip my dress??". I put on my dress but my hand couldnt reach the the zip. 

" Sure thing!!" She said as she started zip my dress.

" Oww". She accidentally cut my back.

" Oh my god!! Im sorry".

" It's okay but dont just stand there!! Go and take some medicine for me". 

" No need ". I was surprise to what she did after she said that. She caressed the wound softly. She then bended down and kiss the wound slowly. 

" What are you doing Amber??" 

" What do you think?!! Im curing it for you". She zipped my dress carefully. " Now can we go "

l smiled and hooked my arm around her. We walked out the dorm and headed to the gate. Once I stepped on the school, I started to shiver. I forgot to bring my jacket. Without saying a word she put her jacket on me. She put her arm around me and pulled me closer. 

" Where do you wanna go??" She said as she turned to look at me.

" Anywhere is okay". I looked back at her and smile.

" Let's go to that barbecue restaurant. Im starving for meat". She pulled me and we ran to the restaurant. We arrived there in a short amount of time. We both were surprise to see Sulli and Minho there. They waved at us and signaled us to join them.  Amber frozed at her spot when she spotted them. This time Im the one who have to drag her. She just followed without asking a question. When we sat down, those two just stared at us like crazy. 

" Soooo??!!" Sulli finally spoke out.

" So what?!!" I asked her back because I dont know what's going on. 

" Are you two dating??". That question really surprised me.

" We what??!!" Amber said out of sudden.

" Dating!!" Minho said as he smirk at Amber.

" N...ye----"

" Yes we are" I cut her off. Amber had her eyes wide open when I said that. Minho and Sulli just looked at each other eyes. Sulli made a I-Told-You look at Minho. 

" What are you two talking about??"

" Ahh.. It's nothing" Sulli turned to me and gave me a smile. More like a ert.

" Excuse me for a bit.I think I have to use the toilet first. You guys go ahead and order first.". Amber said as she got up and walked to the toilet. 

" Sulli there's someone ask me to go to the ball with them". I didnt tell them who is it.

" Is it Minhyuk?? Did you say yes??" Sulli seems to be interested in that.

" No and yes but before I tell you who is it I have some question to ask you!!". Sulli nodded as a reply. " Not long ago I've realised that I feeling for this person"

" What's wrong with it??" Sulli raised her brow.

" That person is geek and also is a she not he" I faced down to the table as I said that.

" I know who is it!!! It's Amber isnt it??". Minho joined my conversation with Sulli. I looked up to them and nodded. 

" Come on It's okay" Sulli came and sat next to me. She patted my back sofly.

" But what if people make fun of me about loving the same gender??" She looked into my eyes as I said that. 

" Krystal gender doesnt matter when it come to love. If you really love her, you have to fight it." She smiled at me. 

 

[Amber]

 My eyes widened itself when Krystal said that. I faced the table hiding my red face. I thought she was kidding about going on a date but it was real. I couldnt hear anything because my heart brain everything inside my body is celebrating.

" Excuse me for a bit! I think I have to use the toilet first. You guys go ahead and order first" I got up and walked to the toilet. As I made my way through the women's toilet, one of the janitor said " I think you must be mistaken  because this is women's toilet not men."

" Im a girl not boy". 

" Ohh im sorry!!" She said  then she walked away . I walked into the toilet and washed my face. I looked at the mirror and smile at it. I stared at the mirror for a long while. 

" Is there anybody in there?!!! Please come out quick!!". I was very surprise by the voice. 

" Yes ". I quickly dried my hand and walked out. Many people had lined up to go to the toilet. I guess I went into the toilet for quite a long time. I walked back to my table and saw Sulli satting on my place patting Krystal's back. I wondered what's going there. I sat down infront of Krystal and a waiter came to us. 

" We'll have two sirloin set and a jug of coke Please!! Minho quickly ordered without looking at the menu. 

" Okk then please wait 5 mins" the waiter bowed and walked away. I looked at Sulii who was smiling at me ever since I sat down.

" What 's wrong with me?" 

" Nothing at all" she said but still smiling. After exactly 5 mins the waiter came back with a tray full of meat and salad. He put everything down.

" Eat well!!" He bowed again and then returned to his work.

" Let's eat!!" Minho said as he lay the meat on the pan. Minho and I are incharge of cooking while the two girls whispering to each other. 

" Arent you gonna help us??" I asked them while cutting the meat into a smaller pieces. 

 " Nope we're not!!" Krystal poked her tongue out and I did the same. I put the cooked meat onto one plate. 

" Come on quit talking and let's eat". The girls stop whispering and took some meat. Krystal was the one who seems to be enjoying eat the most. 

" Krystal do you like meat??". She looked up at me.

" I dont like it but I LOVE it!!" She said joyfully. 

" Krystal say Ahh!!" I deep one piece of meat into the sauce. She immediately opened and took it like a hungry bady bird. 

" I really envy you Krystal" Sulli said as she throw Minho a glare.

" Why??" Krystal said as she swallowed the piece of meat in . 

" You're very lucky to have Amber. Minho never did that to me"

" Babe dont say that!! Come on then say Ahh" Minho immediatly do like me.  They continued to feed each other. But I just can glance at Krystal and whenever our eyes met, we just smile and continue to eat. 

" Let's go to the club afterward" Minho suggested.

" I dont know cuz Im a bit tired from all the running" Krystal said as she looked at me.

" How about you Amber?" 

" That's a great idea but I have to accompany Krystal back to our dorm. So maybe next time". Krystal smiled at me.  

" okk * look at his watch* it's already eight thirty three o'clock come on let's get going". We all got up at once and walked to the door. We waved to the other couple who were going to the club. Krystal held my hand and we walked silently to our dorm. While we were walking, I saw a group of people coming toward us. If im not mistaken the person in the middle is Kai.