Is It hard to love someone??

Im In Love with A GEEK

[Amber]

I just write my work while leaving those hugging each other. They broke apart when i cleared my throat. They sat down behind me. Kai started tickling Krystal and make her giggle and laugh. That makes me want to turn around and shut them up but I just cant do it. I write faster than normal and that makes me makes me reaches 150 within 30 mins. While i was writng my stomach growled. I guess i didnt eat any breakfast this morning. I cant concentrate any more. I can feel  the  anger building up inside me.

" Guys im trying to finished my work here can u please keep silence" I said in a calm voice trying hold my anger. 

" I think I know why they all called you a geek because u only care about studying" He raised his brows. I just turned around resumed my work. I hurried finished my work. After 10 mins i finally finished my work. I quickly picked up my things and headed to the door. 

" Hey Amber did u finished all the writing??" I was surprised to hear our math voice mister Jongdae. 

" yes sir i already write 250 times for you " I said as I handed out the paper to him. 

" Where are the other two ?? " He asked me. 

" they are still writing inside sir" I lied . Ugh What was I thinking. 

" okk go and have lunch you must me hungry!!" He really know my stomach hahahaha. " And make sure dont be late next time okk?!!" He ended with a smile. 

" yes sir" As i said to the cafeteria . When i get there I quickly go and take the food tray and take some spaghetti  fried chicken and some salad and lastly a big cup of coke. I tried to find a place alone but everywhere is full but then Insaw someone waved at me. It was Sulli and her boyfriend Minho. I joined them knowing that other place is full. Once i sat on the chair, I started to dig in the food. 

" woow slow down Amber!! We not gonna steal ur food " She siad as she patted my back lightly. After hearing that I started  to slow down........................ At last I finished all my food and drink the last drop of my coke. 

" Are u that hungry Amber?? U eat like u havent eaten for years!!" Minho said as he let out a laugh. 

" i didnt eat my breakfast because i have detention to attend to " I let out a smile. 

" What happened ?? " Sulli asked with a curious look on her face. I let out a very big sigh. I told them why and what happened in the library. 

" ooooh it sound likes u have a crush on her" Sulli said. 

" hey guys Can I asked u something?? " I asked with a sad look on my face.

" Of course you can " Minho said with a smiled. 

" but u have to make sure u keep it as a secret!! Okk??!!" I smiled at them.

"okk" they both said in the same time. 

" is it wrong to love somebody when they already have boyfriend?" I raised my brow while asking. 

" Who are you referring to?? Krystal??" sulli grinned. As a reply i nodded. 

" Well i dont know!! In my opinion is not wrong because it is our right to love somebody. They cant change our mind right?" I nodded. " I know how you feel right now! But it's not too late Amber!!" She puted her hand on my hand. 

" why ?? It is too late!! She already give him another chance" I looked down to the the table.

" Amber dont be such a foolish girl!! She only give him another chance to test him. If he can continue his loyalty for Krystal, she will accept him as her officially boyfriend. I know her Amber she is my best friend remember?" She said as tapped my hand. I faked a smile but I know Sulli knows that it is fake. 

 

After the lunch break we all return to our class. While walking to our class, Something around the corner caught my eyes. It was Kai kissing someone. 

" what are looking Amber??" Sulli asked me. I didnt said anything but I just pointed to Kai. She looked to I pointed and gasp.

" is that Kai kissing with Suzy??" So that is the girl's name. 

" looks like it " Minho said. When Sulli is about to go and stop them, I catch her hand. 

 

"Dont go!! I'll just tell Krystal!! Now let's go in" I said as I let go of her hand. Then we all walked in and we study like we normally do. I kept thinking again and again. How do I tell Krystal?? What if she dont  believed me?? 

After 3 of studying, It finally finished. I think my brain is gonna explode soon. When i walked outside the class, I saw Krystal is talking with our math teacher. I think is about the detention. I turned around and headed to my dorm. Im very exhausted. When I got there , i just throw my bag and stuff on my bed and go to the bathroom. I take a shower and then i go into the bath tub and I rest there. Like I said before im very exhausted. I fall asleep in the bath tub. 

After a long while I woke from my sleeping in the bath tub. I wear my pajamas and brush my teeth before sleeping. When i get out of the bathroom, I was surprised to see Krystal already in her pajamas. 

" hey " i waved at her.

"oh hey im kinda busy right now" she said without  looking at me. I kept silence after hearing that.

" Krystal why are u in ur pajamas??" I started again. 

" because I already take shower" she giggled. I guess she saw me named. Just the thought of it makes my blush. I just continue reading my harry potter and the half blood prince book. After 20 mins I heard someone snoring. It was Krystal. I lauged to myself. I walked to her table amd i see that ahe havent finished her 500 sentence work uet. O pity her so i decided to write it for her. But before writing I take a blanket and put it over Krystal. I started writing the work. 

After a half an hour i finally reached 498. 499 500 and finished. I looked over Krystal and is sleeping so peacefully . I stared at her beautiful face for a while. I just cant get enough of her. Afterward I just go to sleep.