The Truth

Im In Love with A GEEK

[Krystal] 

 * wriing* 

I woke up by the sound of my phone. I was still very sleepy so I decided to ignored it. Once it stopped ringing I closed my eyes once again but after a short while it start ringing again. This It makes me very angry I decided to rejected it. I tried to sleep one more time but I realized that I didnt finished my work yet. I stretched my body and looked down where did I slept. I must've fallen asleep while doing the work past night. I took the paper and I was shocked to see that my work is done. I know who's the one who do it for me. Before I take a shower I have to prepared my bag and stuff. I wondered who called at this early morning. I checked my phone and It was Kai. When I about to called him, I see a message from him. It said that He gonna come in ten mins to walk me to our class. I looked at the clock and I realised that it is 8 o'clock . I glanced at Amber and she's still sleeping but I got no time to wake her up because Kai could turn up any minute now. I rushed to the bathroom to take a very quick shower . I slammed  the door that echoed all around the room.

 

[Amber]

*BAAAAM*

I suddenly woke up by the sound. I was dreaming back then. It really ruined my morning. I looked over to Krystal bed and saw that she already woke up. I heard the rustling sound from the bathroom. That means Krystal is taking a shower. I looked at the the clock. It is 8:13 am. 

" oh shoooot" I quickly stood up and stretched my back. I was taking off my clothes but then I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around and see Krystal is looking at me. I saw her blush and then she turned around. 

" im sorry Amber " She said. " I didnt mean to do that".

" It's okay since we're all girl" I said as I walked into the bathroom. I quickly take a shower or I might get late again. 

When I  came out of the bathroom, I saw Krystal already prepared herself. She already put on her bag.

" Arent u gonna wait for me??" I said as I dried my hair. 

" Oh Today I cant cuz Kai is waiting for me outside right now" she told me with a smile. As she headed to the door, I catch her hand" 

" Hey Krys I have to tell you something about Kai" I saw her looked at me when I mention his name. " Actually He cheated on you".

"Whaat?!!" She said as she raised her eye brow. " you're kidding right??".

" No im not. Yesterday I saw him kissing someone." I told her.

" Are making up things because u are jealous of him? He already promised me that he'll never cheated on me again". I can tell that Krystal doesnt believe me. I tried to make her believe but she still said the same thing.

" Krystal can you....." Before i could finish my sentence, she turned around and slapped me so hard and walked out the door. Tears started flowing down my cheek. I wiped the tears away and start wearing my uniform. I put on my bag and headed to my class. 

[Krystal] 

At the lunch break, I didnt see Amber anywhere. I think I slapped her too hard. While I was finding a table to sit, Sulli waved at me. I joined them. 

" Hey do u see Amber ?? I cant find her anywhere." I ask ed them while they were eating.

"Yeah I saw her this morning and she looks like she lost a million dollars" Sulli said as she swallowed her food. 

" Do you know where she is?? I need to apologized to her" I told them while looking at the table.

" Why?? What happened?? " she widen her eyes.

" Well this morning Amber made things up about She saw Kai kissing someone. I didnt believe her. But she still talk about again and again. It just annoying u know!! I cant take it anymore so I slapped her on the face." When I finished it, They both sighed at the same. 

" Krystal Amber didnt lie to you about that. We saw it too yesterday." I was surprised to what  they said that." He kissed Suzy and if you dont believe us ask him yourself". I just nodded after they said that. 

After lunch we all return to our class. But I didnt see Amber. I regret what I did to Amber. Every hour the teacher would always catch me staring at Amber's place. When the class is over, I immediately called amber but she didnt picked up the phone. She tried tovcall her many times but still she didnt pick up. After a while Kai called me and saod that he wanted to meet me infront of the mart that is next to our school. I said I would be late cuz I have class to attend to. He just said Ok and ended the call. I wondered why he sounds so happy after I said that I would be late. Every time that Im late he always sounds sad. That makes me very curious. I went to my special class and to my surprised we finished 10 mins early.

At 5:50 I walked to the mart. After 10 mins of waiting I saw a boy and a girl walking out of the school holding each other hands. When I looked clearer, It was Kai and Suzy. The anger inside my body is buiding up. When they already crossed the street, I saw Suzy waved at Kai but then Kai catch her hand pulled her into a kiss. This is my chance to catch him. I rushed out of the mart while they were still kissing. 

When i stand infront them, they still kissing. Then I clear my throat that broke them apart. kai turned an annoyd face and he kinda jumped a bit when he realised that it was me.

" Babe let me explain please" he tried to hug me. But I pushed him away. 

"So it is true after all" 

" what are you talking about?"

" That you have been cheating on me the whole time with her" I glanced at Suzy when I said that.

" That's not true at all!! It jus------"

" just what??!! You're still lying after all I saw the whole scene huh?!!! You're a jerk Kai !!! "  I run away as I burst into tears. I didnt where to go. I ran into the school and everybody is looking at me like im a freak.

[Amber] 

Since the lunch break i've been right here at the roof top. I looked down and see someone is running toward school. She seems so familiar but I dont bothered trying to see who is it. I looked up to the orange sky once again. I've been thinking how do I face Krystal once again after she slapped me. I walked around the roof top around 2 mins and the door suddenly flung open. It was Krystal. She ran toward me.

" Krystal what happe----" before I get to finished my sentence , she suddenly hug me. I was surprised by her action.

" I..Im sorry Amber.. " she said while crying. I didnt said anything. I just patted her hair. She then hugged me even tighter. 

" Krys I cant b..b..breath"

" oh im sorry i didnt mean to do that" she broke the hugged. I tried to catch my breath as she patted my back.

" Im okay " I said as I stand up. I saw her shiver a bit. I looked up and down at her and realised that she only wear her uniform.

" Come on let's go to our dorm. It's getting cold now" I said as I looked at her. She's still crying like a cry baby. I wiped her tears away and I saw her blushed. I smile after seeing her blush. She just too cute. 

"Okk". When she tried to walk but she just fall down. Then I squad down infront pf trying to give a piggy back.

" What are you doing??" She asked me with a weak voice.

" Of course im trying to give you a piggy back. ". Without saying anymore words she climbed my back. I could feel her hot breath against my neck. I walked down the stair carefully without dropping her. She's a bit heavy but I can stand it of course. When we got there, Krystal jumped down. She opened the door and walled in slowly. After 2-3 step she fall down again but this time I catch her in time from behind.

" Come on let me carry you to your bed" i said as I bend down. 

" buu--" before she could say anything I raised her up and walk to her bed. I feel like we are husband and wife. Aish what am i thinking!!!! I put her down to her bed. She muttered a thank you before I left to the kitchen. 

"What are you doing Amber??" I heard her said from the bedroom. 

" im making hot chocolate" I replied to her. She remained silent after that. I finished the hot chocolate and bring it to her. I saw her resting on her bed. 

" Krys i finished making the hot chocolate" She slowly open her eyes and tried to sit up. I help her to sit up on her bed. She looks very exhausted. 

" drink up" I handed her the hot chocolate. she slowly drink it. I yawned and I think Krystal sees it. 

" Amber Im sorry for not believing you. And also thank you" she smiled at me. After she finished her hot chocolate that i've made for her, she quickly fall asleep. I cleaned the cup and take a shower. After taking a shower, I slowly closed the bathroom door not to wake her up. I walked to my bed  and before i sleep i take a quick look at Krystal. And I slowly closed my eyes: