The Surprised Christmas Trip

Im In Love with A GEEK

[Amber] 

" Thanks Amber". After I heard that, i felt very relieved. I smiled at her when she smiled back at me. How can someone cheated on a beautiful girl like her!!! He is a JERK!!! 

" Amber are you there??? " she said as she poked my head. 

" What ??!! Why" I suddenly realised that Krystal's face is infront of me.

" It just I saw you clenched your hand like you're angry with someone. Is it me??" She looked into my eyes with that teary eyes.

" N--no Im not angry at anyone but anyway you said earlier that you're sleepy so now you can sleep"

" oh yeah I almost forgot!!" She then walked to her bed. I followed behind her. To my surprise she jumped on my bed instead of her bed.

" Hey this is my bed not yours" I shaked her that make her suddenly open her eyes.

" i know but I dont want to dirty my bed!! Can I sleep on your bed please??" She pouted at me in a very cute way. 

" But where will I sleep then??" She grinned widely when I said that. 

" Or perhaps we could sleep together" she said seductively and while she said that, she slowly crawl on my bed towards me. It creeped me out a bit so I gulped . She leaned closer and closer to my face. Now our face is only an inch apart from each other. Instead of kissing, she blowed warm air to my left ear that makes me have goosebump all over my body. This I gulped harder than last time. 

" It's okay im just kidding!! U can sleep wherever you want to. Just dont sleep on my bed!!" She said as she returned to the other side of my bed. I cant sleeep on the floor because it is very cold. It is nearly christmas soo the temperature had slowly goes down. Since I have no choice but to sleep on the bed with her, so I popped myself on my bed.

" And Amber please wake me up like a girlfriend would do Ok??" I said nothing.

" I 'll take that as a yes". I slowly close my eyes and felt someone snuggled near me. I opened my eyes and realised that it was Krystal. I didnt bother to wake her up. Seeing her like this it made me feel very happy. I just went to sleep after that.

........................................................... 

After a long while of sleeping , I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It is 11:30 am. I slept for 2 hours with Krystal near me. I tried to wake her up but she didnt even move a bit. I shaked her even tickle her but still she didnt wake up. I think and think. The way girlfriend would do!!! How!! It is so frustrating. So I have to KISS her. I decided to give her a peck on the cheeks. But she still didnt wake up. This time I gave a peck on her forehead but it didnt work. There're still one spot left. . I leaned in to give her a peck but I just stopped infront of her face. I hesitated for a moment. If I dont wake her up, w gonna be late for the afternoon class. I took a deep breath before leaning in closer. I wanted to give a quick peck but when Im about to get up, I felt something wrapped around my neck tightly and then pulled me closer that makes our lips met. My eyes widened when I realised that Krystal had already waken up. She is very naughty. 

[Krystal] 

 I woke up around 11:25. I wanted to get up but when I looked at Amber, she didnt wake up yet. I decided to sleep again but suddenly the arm around me move a bit. I quickly close my eyes pretend to be sleeping. She called me many times but I didnt want to wake up by that. After a moment she started to shake me and even tickle. I have to hold my laughter. She stopped after knowing that I wont wake up. Amber why are you so dumb??!!! All you have to do is kiss me!! After a long pause, I felt Amber is leaning but instead of my lips she kiss me on the cheeeek then on my forehead. Now there's still one spot left. She leaned in once again but stopped right infront of my face. I can feel her breathing. After hesitated for a while, she leaned in and give me a quick peck on my lips. I can feel the softness of her lips but the kiss last less than a second. I want to touch that soft lips so bad . I wrapped my arms on her neck and pull her in before she could get up. Once again our lips touch. She didnt returned at the first time but after a moment I can feel her arms around my waist. She bit my lower lips and slipped her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue start travelled everywhere in my mouth. Our tongue is having a fight in my mouth until it tangled together. We both didnt wanted this moment to ended but we were running out of breath. We pulled off at the same time. It was very awkward that we didnt dare to looked at each other.

" Next time when you wake me up, do like this !! I dont like peck. I mean.... Aish forget it" I really dont know what to say.

" Okk then!! But now let's prepared ourselves or we will be late again." 

" yeah ok". She walked to the closet and take out a new uniform." Why do you need to change it??" 

" It's nearly christmas so it getting colder. I changed it to the thicker uniform and I think you have to change too" 

" what??!! Are you saying that Im smelly??!!!" 

" No, Im not !! Im just saying that you should change that uniform into the thicker uniform or you will get a cold". She said as she started her shirt. My face get redder and redder. 

" Are you sick??" She raised her eye brow and started to walk toward me slowly and still her shirt.

" Y---yeah im ok!" Why am I shuttering ??!!

" Are you sure Krystal??" I stood up right away turned away when she said that. I think she's going to revenge me for what I did to her. I could hear her footstep coming toward me. I quickly turned around to warn her not to cross my line or I'll tell the principal that she is a ert. But it's too late she already crossed the line and her face was right infront of minecwhen I turned around. Our face was less than an inch apart from each other this time. I closed my eyes scared that she would do anything to me. 

" Krystal why are you closing your eyes??" I opened my eyes and see that Amber is smirking at me. 

" Yah!!! That 's not funny at all" I rushed towards her.

" Ehem!! " she pointed down. I looked to where she pointed and that's when I realised that I've crossed the line. 

" ohh Im sorry !!" I took a step back.

" It's okay!! Cuz earlier I crossed the line too" she said as she took a step forward. Now the line is right between us. 

" Krystal Let's play a game. And see who lose and who win." She raised her brow once again

" What game ??" I totally dont know it.

" THAT game" she whispered into my ears in a seductive tone that made me get goosebump."

" Alright game on" I whispered back in the same tone. 

" Okk then now the game is on and If I win....." She leaned in." Be my princess forever" 

" And if I win, be my servant". When I said that , she leaned back and let out her hand. I also let out my hand. We shaked our hand. Now Amber let's seee who will win this game.

[Amber] 

So now the game is on!! I really didnt care at all. I looked at the watch that os on my wrist. It was 12:07 . The class started at 12:30.

" Krystal quick and change your clothe. We're gonna be late again" I picked up my shirt and put on my back but suddenly a hand is on my shoulder that made me turned back. I saw Krystal looked at me like she want to eat me. She slightly pushed me that made my back bump the wall behind me. I gulped when Krystal's head leaned in. She leaned closer and closer but to the right of my head.

" Looks like im gonna win right now" She whispered then blow to my ear. 

" I dont think so Krys" I slipped my hand into her shirt and started to feel her abs then to her back. She froze on her spot when I did that. My hand went upper and upper till her bra. I put my hand on her bra hook. 

" Alright Amber you win this time" She pulled off when I nearly unhooked it.

" So that's make 2 to 1 to me"

" But im not giving up now" 

" Me neither!! Now let's make another deal. Whoever get 4 points first win!! Are you okay with that??" 

" Sound very competitive !! Ok deal!!". She smiled then turned around start her shirt. I turned around start button my shirt. 

" Are you finish yet??" I asked her as I put on my jacket. 

" yeah Im finish". I turned around and saw her had her jacket on already. 

" Come on we have to go now ". I headed to the door after her.

" I wont go till...". I turned around and see her pointing to her lips. Without hesitation  I walked to her and give a quick kiss. 

" I dont like pecking!!" She whined like a child.

" One question before I kiss you"

" yeah??" 

" Do you love me??" 

" Y--ye---yes , I do" she then blushed and lower her head.

" me too". I lifted her face and leaned in. She closed her eyes right before I kiss her. Once our lips touch her arms wrapped around my neck. We kissed longer than before. While kissing, my tongue taste something salty. I pulled off to see what happened. I saw tears flowing her cheeks. I wiped it before it gets down to her chin. 

" What happened??"

" Nothing it just...." She couldnt finish her sentence and tears start rushing down her cheek. I hugged her to comfort her. Seeing Krystal crying it made my cry too. I wondered what happened but I dont want to ask her now. She pulled off the hig and start wiped her tears away herself this time.

" Come on let's go" she smiled at last. We headed to the door and walked outside.

" Holding hands??". I wonder how will she respond to that. But she didnt say anything but instead she took my hand. We walked holdings hand. We kept silence until we arrived infront of the class. We immediately let go of each other hand. Krysal went inside first and I went right after her. I saw Key and Minho waved at me. I walked and sat at my place that is between them. 

" What happened this morning ??" Key started asking me question once I sat on my chair. 

" Ohh ...um Krystal was sick so i decided to stay and take care of her". They raised their brows. 

" That's it?? Nothing more??" This time Minho start asking me question.

" What!! Why?!!" I wondered did they know something about us??. 

* ding dong* 

" The bell has rung now go and sit at your place" Our math also homeroom teacher, Kim jongdae,said as he walked into the class. We're all scared of him. 

" Everybody I need your attention here please" He said as he clapped his hand for attention." We will be having a school trip next week---" before he could finish his sentence everyone cheer and some clapped. He slammed the table that the sound echo around the room. Everybody went back to silent.

" Thank you!! Now let me introduced to someone that will be my assistant for the whole trip miss Yoona!!. A beautiful girl with a long hair seems to be in her twenties came into the class. Every boy inthe class had their jaw drop. I glanced to Krystal who doesnt seem to care about what's happening now.

" Good morning everyone!! I'm yoona ur assistant for the trip" she bow to us. But everybody didnt seems to listen. 

" Now where are we going??" Our homeroom teacher asked us. 

" Jeju Island" minhyuk said.

" Correct my dear boy!! We're going to jeju Island for this christams trip and we're going to have a ball there so dont forget to ur dress for the girls". He then smiled after that. I glanced to Krystal once again but this time our eyes met each other. She smiled at me. I returned a very big smlie that made her blush. I wondered will she go with me to the ball when I asked her. 

" and we will be leaving the day after tomorrow" Our homeroom teacher added at the end. Two days?? It's enough for me to ask her but what if other ask her first. AISH!!!!