Trouble... ends?

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n ; italic = flashback  bold = shout/scream

 

~ Krystal’s p.o.v ~

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes only to find my sight a little blurry. All that I remember was talking to Myungsoo when suddenly everything went black. What happened? Where am I?

 

“Uhhmm” 

 

I groaned as I moved my numb body. My feet are numb and so are my hands but I could feel my fingers. As I regain my sight I scanned the room.

 

“Where am I..”

 

This room is so big. Who lives here? I carefully stood up and walked towards the door but it was locked. Struggling to open the door I banged hard on the door.

 

“OPEN THIS DOOR!”

 

Not getting any response I sat down on the floor. Thinking of ways to get out of this place may not be as simple as it seemed. I stood up again and knocked on the door, gently this time.

 

“Uhh.. Anyone there? I need to pee..”

 

I heard people talking but it wasn’t clear until there was a click indicating that the door is no longer locked. As the door opened wide I walked out only to see two man wearing black with a face mask.

 

“Toilet?” I asked politely.

 

One of them showed me the way to the toilet. As I was walking I scanned the whole place trying to plan out my escape. There were tools that I could use as weapons and I took a mental note about everything in the room. Thank god for having a good memory. I hope this works.

 

“You have 5 minutes or else I’ll barge in. I don’t care if you’re done or not”

“Oookay”

 

Once I was in the toilet I washed my face. Breathe in breathe out. I turn back to the door and slowly opened it.

 

“Done?”

 

I nod my head and trailed behind him back to the room. When he was about to close the door I stopped it with my foot.

 

“I’m hungry”

“You’re a hostage not a guest”

“But I’m hungry”

“Ughh! I’ll get you something to eat”

 

He closed the door and waited until he comes back. Soon there were footsteps coming towards me.

 

“Ok this is it”

 

Once the door was opened I kicked the guy right in the shin and grabbed anything that was closest to me which was a broom. I hit him hard, took the keys and ran out of the room and made my way out of the house. I ran and ran but I couldn’t find any help. This place is so far out from the road, there is no one here. Where am I! I stopped at a nearby tree to catch my breath. Good thing I took that guy’s phone. I dialled Kai’s number in an instant until..

 

“You think you can just run? ”

 

That voice.

 

“I’ll let you run but I can’t promise you that you’ll ever see the sunlight again my dear Yi Ling”

 

I slowly turned around and took a step back only to fall over a rock and knocked my head on the tree. When Kai answered the phone I held it up.

 

“K-kka-aai..”

“KRYSTAL?! WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT HAPPENED?”

“I-II-I…”

 

Words couldn’t come out of my mouth. I can hear Kai shouting over the phone but I couldn’t talk I felt weak.

 

“I told you so”

“Yy..youu..”

“Just come with me”

 

Kim Myungsoo if I wasn’t feeling weak I would have kicked you hard. As he carried me up my vision became blur until everything went black.

 

 

~ Kai’s p.o.v ~

 

 

“ where is she!”

 

I looked around my room. The last time she was here I confessed to her.

 

 

/ flashback /

 

 

“Hahaha that lady really wanted to kiss you”

“Yahhh stop saying that!”

“Come here noona love you noona wants to kiss you~~” she mocked

“Oh mocking me? Are you perhaps.. dmmm.. jealous?”

“Excuse me? Jealous?” suddenly she became defensive

“Why so defensive? It was a joke”

“Uhh.. nothing” I saw her cheeks turned pink

 

She turned around and I saw her starring at something. . I covered the picture that she was starring at.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter