Kai

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 a/n ; italic = flashback  bold = shout/scream

 

 

~ Chanyeol ’s p.o.v ~

 

 

“I told you not to eat that. You’re allergic to seafood”

“But I like prawns”

“Yes. You like it so much that you’d rather be scratching whole day than to miss them”

“Exactly!”

 

I shook my head and looked at her who was applying cream on her rashes. I took the cream and pulled her leg.

 

“Yah!”

“Stay still”

“What are you doing?”

“Can’t you see? I’m applying cream on your rashes”

“Oh”

“Stay still!”

 

She stayed still as I applied cream on her rashes. As soon I was done I looked at her was already asleep.

 

“Urgh you pig. How could you sleep on me”

 

I stared at her face. Even her swelling face. She is still beautiful. Sigh. I carried her up from the couch back to her room. Once I tucked her in bed I sat next to her and found my eyelids getting heavier by the second until I fell asleep.

 

 

~ Mysterious man 1 p.o.v ~

 

 

*snap* *snap*

 

This is easier than I thought. I finally caught you guys. Now you can never run away from this. There is no way they can deny it now. My phone vibrated receiving a call from my personal informant. 

 

“Got the pics?”

“Better than before”

“Good. Make sure its up soon”

“Got it”

 

I kept my camera back inside and went towards my car.

 

“Yah! Hey! You! Who are you?! What are you doing here!”

 

it’s Kris. I sprinted towards my car but I tripped on a rock. Stupid rock. I turned and looked at Kris who was coming towards me. I stood up ran limp as fast as I can back to my car and drove away.

 

 

~ Kris’s p.o.v ~

 

 

“Thanks Baekhyun! I’ll pass it to Chanyeol later”

 

I waved at the other members and went to my car. Good thing there are no fans here. I’m so tired and being followed or being asked for autograph will surely add on to it. As I drove nearer to home I saw Chanyeol’s car and a unfamiliar car parked outside. Who could it be? I stepped out only to find someone wearing black sneaking out of the house and tripped over a rock.

 

“Yah! Hey! You! Who are you?! What are you doing here!”

 

He turn to look at me and stood up limping towards his car as I walk to him. He drove off. 

 

“Who was that”

 

I went in and scanned the quiet home. I guess they’re asleep. I went up to Krystal’s room and I was right. They’re already sleeping. Then it hit me. What if the guy earlier is the press? Gahh! I went to Chanyeol and woke him up.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter