Everything clear? Almost

What will happen next? (Three days=alternative title)

Ruki's POV

I woke up to my ringtone. Who would call me during the night? Oh right, it's only 2pm. Then my stomach growled. We didn't have lunch, I should remind guys about that.  I picked up my still ringing phone.

"Huhh?" My brain didn't wake up fully in so short time.

"Hey, Ruki. Where are you?"

"Who you are and why do you ask?" Should I repeat myself about my brain?

"Eh, Ruki, I am Aoi."

"All right then. You can find me in my room."

"Thank you. I'll be there in no time." And he hung up. Without saying bye. Meh. I left my comfy bed and went to the wardrobe in which were my bags with my clothes.

When I was putting on my pants, Aoi stormed in.

"Uh, s-sorry." He stuttered after seeing my bare chest. I rolled my eyes. I quickly put on a t-shirt and he sighed.

"Ruki, do you know where Kai is?"

"No, I was sleeping past... I don't how long, but I woke up just about ten minutes ago. I am hungry, we didn't have lunch. Wait here, I'll call Reita and Aera, then I'll call Kai and all of us will go to some restaurant and have lunch. Understood?" He nodded, went to the living room slash hall and sat on the sofa. I exited my room and went to Reita's. I knocked few times. No answer. 

"Reita? Are you there?" I tried to open the door, but it was locked. Okey then. I went to Kai's room. I didn't bother with knocking, I just entered. I found Aera staring into her coffee.

"Aera, everything all right?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, why?" She looked at me.

"Just felt like asking." I shrugged.

"I was wondering... Aren't you hungry? We should go somewhere and eat."

"Yeah. So many things happening at once... It didn't come to my mind." She stood up, leaving coffee forgotten on the table.

"Aera, do you know where Reita and Kai are?"

"I think Reita went to his room and Kai... I don't know." It was strange, I knocked at Reita's door and he didn't answer. I should try it again. Maybe he was in shower. Kai left his key in the room, so we grabbed it and locked the room.  

"Go to my room and wait there. Aoi is there already." I said to Aera when we were in front of Reita's room. She nodded and left as she was told. I knocked.

"Reita?" I took out my phone and called him. Maybe he will answer a phone call instead of knocking on door. I heard his ringtone, then footsteps and afterwards his voice in my phone.

"Huh?"

"Reita!"

"Hai, Ruki?"

"Why don't you open the door for me?"

"Ah, sorry Ruki." He hung up. I heard that footsteps went closer to the door, which then opened. He was wearing his bandana instead of only his noseband.

"Reita? Why do you have your bandana? Did something happen?"

"Nothing. I just felt like wearing it. That's all." He shrugged. This is a lie.

"Reita, you know you can tell-" I was cut off in mid-sentence by him.

"Everything is fine, ok? I just wish you wouldn't have had that stupid idea."

"I heard that."

"And what? It's true." This hurts.

"We're going out for lunch. Will you join us?" I asked in totally cold and emotionless voice, rising one eyebrow.

"Yeah, thank you." I turned away from him to show him my fabulous back and took out my phone. Kai picked up really quickly.

"Ruki?"

"Kai, where are you?"

"Errr... In my room."

"Bull. Tell me the truth. At least you, please."

"On my way to hospital."

"Then please come back and have lunch with us. Afterwards we can go to the hospital."

"Ok, Ruki, I'll meet you in the hall in about ten minutes." He hung up with a sigh. Fine, everybody is called, let's have lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What's this?" I poked my food.

"Just try it. Maybe it tastes good." My plate was full of something... brown? Is this even a colour? It's obvious that I am not very interested in eating this. I should have ordered something with rice. Rice is good always.

"Excuse me, I'll be back in a while." Kai stood up and left. I guess he went to the toilet. Aoi stood up too and without a word left in the same direction as Kai. Strange.

Kai's POV

I excused myself and headed to the toilet. I needed some time alone. It's not the same anymore. Staying near Aoi and Reita. I don't think it's Ruki's fault, but his decision started all of this. Nobody there? Fine, that's even better than I expected. I just leaned on the sink and looked at the mirror. The door opened. I pretended that I am washing my hands when I noticed that it was Aoi who entered the room. I turned around to face him.

"Kai..."

"Go on, I'm listening."

"First of all I need to apologize to you-"

"I already said this, but I am not the one who you should apologize to."

"Then I want to explain some things." He ignored what I said and I crossed arms in front of me.

"I thought he said something private. I don't trust Aera nor Naery enough to share something they shouldn't know. They're still fans and they can act without thinking if they will know about some things... They can spread word..." He paused as if he said something he didn't want.

"You should know this. I am gay and Reita found out somehow. I made him promise to not say anybody after he confronted me about it. I thought he said it to Aera so I asked her. You were there. She didn't answer as you surely know, so I went to ask Reita. His answer was very similar to Aera's and I was so stressed that I just couldn't control myself. I did what I did and I am truly sorry for that."

"Aoi, I didn't know you're gay."

"No one does, except Reita. At least I hope. And now you, of course. Does this mean you forgive me?"

"Sure. But answer me some questions. Do you have a boyfriend of whom we don't know? Or a crush? Is there somebody?"

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"You didn't answer the second part, so it means you have..." I waited so he can tell me. After a moment of silence I opened mouth to speak again, but the door opened and I once again closed my mouth. Reita entered and froze when he saw us.

"Aoi, just listen to me and keep quiet until I stop talking, okay?" He didn't wait for answer, he just went on.

"I thought about it a bit and came to a result that it's not a  secret, so why wouldn't I tell it." Wrong choice of words, buddy. Aoi gave a deep sound that sounded a bit like a lion's roar and pinned Reita to the wall.

"You didn't tell her anything about me, did you?" Aoi hissed. Reita shook his head.

"I didn't." He said barely aloud.

"Aoi calm down already. Let him go and Reita, you should complete what you started." Aoi obeyed immediately.

"Aera thought I am gay, so I was explaining the truth, which is that I am straight. Nothing less, nothing more. I wanted to say this to you before you, Aoi, attacked me."

"I am so sorry, Reita. I'm sorry, really. It's just that I am under big pressure and..."

"I can forgive you, you know."

"But you don't want to." Reita rolled his eyes.

"Why wouldn't I? I partly understand why you did what you did and I would probably do the same. I forgive you."

"Oh, you can't imagine how happy I am now." No argument between anybody anymore. I hugged them both. Oh stupid little children, don't ever argue again.

Uruha's POV

I was walking to my destination with stare fixed right in front of me.

"It's him! That's the man!" Somebody shouted. I turned my head to look who. That man from the car crash was pointing at me, making everybody look at me. The good thing was that there were just a few people. The bad: police. One of the police officers came to me.

"I am afraid you'll have to come with us to the police station." I nodded. Maybe they want me just to... I don't know... I hope they won't put me in jail. Naery ran from the side and bumped into me because she didn't stop at time.

"Is it about that accident? I was a witness too. Shouldn't I come also?"

"Yes, come." He placed his hands on our shoulders and lightly pushed us towards the door. It seemed like eternity as we walked to the police car followed by curious stares.


Originally this chapter was supposed to be longer. But I am stuck. I am sorry. Enjoy at least this bit. Leave comments. They are always appreciated.  

-Author