Fear, prize and some memories

What will happen next? (Three days=alternative title)

And when Naery stayed on the stage, the others left utterly shocked back to the audience. Barely breathing Naery was waiting what will happen next.  "So... Does anybody know what is hers prize?" By the time also Kai came to the front of the stage and listened to Ruki's voice. Someone shouted an answer to Ruki's question: "Death!" Naery got scared and made a step backwards, away from the audience.

Then another one shouted at Naery: "Die !" She made another move to run away, yet she stayed at the stage, too afraid of loosing the unknown prize. Ruki reacted somehow protectively. He stood in front of Naery and said in calm yet dangerous voice: "Shut up you jealous freaks! You will be lucky another time, in another way, just wait for your time, ok?"

" you!" Somebody shouted angrily at Ruki. He answered with a little grin on his peaceful face: "Not here, please. Maybe in the backstage."

Someone laughed and the other members of the band gave Ruki jealous glances. Naery did not mind the reactions of guys, Ruki's comment was funny. It made her giggle even though she was still slightly scared.

Ruki continued:"Just for everyone's knowledge, she will spend this night and following three days with us since this is our last concert not only for this tour, but also for the rest of the year. We will return next year. Bye for now!" They left with Naery in between them, while behind their backs were ovacies to be heard. In the backstage there was a long white corridor with a few doors on the sides. Aoi immadietly turned to Ruki and started to nearly shout angrily.

"Ruki, you went completely mad?!" He was really hardly controling his voice. "We did not agree on that stupid singing competition! Complete stranger! And you let that person to stay with us for three days?! Again: Are you completely mad, Ruki?!" Aoi was upset because of Ruki's decision.

"I-I can leave, you know, if it is needed." Said Naery in voice full of respect. She didn't want Aoi or anybody else to be angry because of her presence.

"Of course you can't leave now. They would tear you into tiny pieces while singing and dancing around a fire." Aoi exclaimed angrily.

"But my younger sister is out there, I need to take care of her." Naery was really afraid of what could possibly happen to her little Aera.

"Do you have a picture of her?" Asked Uruha caringly. "We can send one of our bodyguards to look for her."

"Oh, that would be awesome! I think I have one... Ah, yeah, here it is." She took out from a wallet about half a year old picture. She gave it to Uruha, but sooner than he could took it from Naery, Reita curiously looked at the photo from above Uruha's shoulder.

"She's nice. How old is she, and you?" Reita was interested in the two sisters, since they both were brunettes. Who doesn't like brunettes, right?

"I am 19 and I will have birthday in month or so... Aera is 17." Naery revealed their age. 

"You are nice sisters."

"Don't even think about it, Reita." Kai gave Reita a cold shower.

"What?" Reita made puppy innocent eyes.

"You know what i am talking about, you ert." Kai was staring at Reita, quiet warning in his eyes. He was calm, but Ruki had a great job to keep a straight face. Reita just opened and closed his mouth, acting confused despite the fact that everyone knew what was truth.

"OK." Reita gave up finally and admitted what was obvious. Then he stepped away and stood silently in front of the wall. Uruha gave the photo to the bodyguard who left without saying a word, just nodding. They all still had the things necessary for the concert with them. Aoi had guitar, hanged on his shoulder, in front of him, ready to play something. Uruha had his guitar on the back so it would not bother him while walking and Kai had the drumsticks in the pocket. Ruki was still holding the microphone, even though he never brings it to the backstage.

"Oh god, i forgot my bassguitar on the stage!" Remembered Reita after noticing that the others had their stuff. He quickly left them.  

"So, tell us more about you. Aoi would be more comfortable then, because you won't be complete stranger to us." Kai suggested.

"Yeah, tell us!" Reita was back, holding his bassguitar in right hand. Everybody except Naery gave Reita a stop-it-now-it-is-obvious stare. Reita lowered his head and shoulders like a kid.

"OK, Kai, that's not a bad idea, but let's firstly pack our stuff." Aoi announced and started to walk into their room. Everyone followed him and Ruki, who was the last one in the line, gave sign to Naery to follow them too. She shyly obeyed. Their room was big and divided in two parts. One of them was very messy, the other slightly less. With help of some magic they found their guitar bags and packed the guitars in them. Kai just put the drumsticks on the table with words: "I can't find my bag, I'll pack them later."

And Ruki looked at his hand holding the microphone with confusion before throwing it on the top of a huge mountain consisting of backpack and big mass of clothes. Looking at nothing he shrugged and turned his face to Naery waiting for her story. Afterwards did the same other members.

Naery started: "What should I say? We moved to this town when I was 13. About a month or two before we really moved, i overheard a conversation between mom and dad about it." Naery lost in her memories, in the corner of her mind wondering why is she saying all of this. The GazettE members don't care about her life. 

Naery was trying to sleep in her big purple bed, but couldn't.

She felt thirsty, so she hopped of the bed silently.

She had to be quiet to not wake up her little sister sleeping across the room which they shared.

Naery was walking to the kitchen when she heard parents' voices coming from the living room.

"... a job there. Also there is a nice small house-still bigger than this flat- we can buy. It has a garden and stuff..."

"It seems like a good idea, honey, but what about girls?"

"Don't worry, darling, they're young, they'll get used to the new things easily."

"I trust you..."

Naery did not hear anything more, because she ran to the room she shared with sister and cried silently until she fell asleep.

She didn't want to move anywhere. 

 

"I was shocked, sad... My friends... I ran away from home... I was foolish..." Her eyes just looking nowhere, seeing again what happened before.

 

Aera was sleeping already and Naery has decided.

She wrote a letter to her parents:

Mummy, daddy,

I heard you last night.

I don't want to move away from here, that's why I am gone.

I am sorry.

-N-


She placed the letter where she was sure they will find it.

Then she grabbed her backpack and left the flat.

Small 'goodbye' escaping her lips in the door. 

Where to now?

She did not think about where she should go.

It was slightly after midnight, nowhere to go.

Naery felt truly desperate, she wanted to go back to her big purple bed and sleep all night long, but couldn't.

She just walked around the town aimlessly until she really wanted to go home.

She turned around and realised she got lost.

Naery was trying to find a way home until the sunrise.

Then she hopelessly leaned against the wall, sitting down on cold dirty floor.

Afterwards Naery bursted into tears.

 

"After few hours someone found me and I was glad."

 

Tall sillhouette was passing another dirty street.

He glanced to the side and saw in even smaller and dirtier street a little crying girl.

He approached her and knelt besides her trembling body.

"Are you lost, my dear?"

The girl lifted her head and looked at the stranger with red eyes.

She nodded.

"Come on. Give me your hand, i will take you home..."

...

Some strange noise, which sounded like a screaming person, interrupted Naery's memories. All of them were surprised and slightly scared what is going on in the corridor. They ran out of the room and were even more surprised when they saw the scenery in front of them.


Ummm, yeah, it took me too much time to write this chapter. I just didn´t have time for writing. What is the cause of lack of time? School (what else, right?) I was writing even in school sometimes, but that did not help much. I am sorry. I hope I will be faster in updating next time. -Author-