Jail

What will happen next? (Three days=alternative title)

Kai, Reita and Aoi came back to the others, now without fights between them.

"Whoa there. You seem happier than usually after a pee. What did you do? A ?" Ruki noticed their very good mood. The three gave him a death glare.

"No." They said strictly leaving no place for arguments. They sat down.

"Aera? I am sorry for my previous behaviour. Will you forgive me?" Aoi asked politely.

"No." Everybody stared at Aera, speechless.

"Don't understand me badly..." She continued quickly.

"You surely know I adore you, you're my favorite band after all and these events seem so unreal to me... I can't be mad at you. That's what I meant. There is completely nothing to forgive, because I already forgave you. Well, I've never been mad at you. I wouldn't mind  even if Kai, Uru and Aoi said that they are straight, although it's kind of obvious they are not." Aera shrugged. Their mouths fell open.

"Come on, don't deny it." They remained the same.

"Guys, there are big amounts of footage out there. Besides, the concerts... The stuff you do..."

"The concerts are just concerts. It's fanservice, it's not real." Ruki protected his fellow bandmembers.

"Am I wrong?" He aimed the question towards Reita, Kai and Aoi. They kept quiet and their heads were bend forward, eyes fixed on their food.

"Guys... But..." Ruki was left speechless. Reita lifted his head.

"I am sorry. Aoi, Kai, there is no point in denying now. To be honest, Ruki, I knew about Aoi, but Kai and Uru... I didn't have a single idea."

"We should go to the hospital. We need to talk about this with every member... Uruha has a word in this too. Let's go." Kai stood up.

"Wait, Kai, you left your food untouched." Ruki quickly said.

"I'm not hungry."

"Kai, you need to eat. We finish our meals, then we'll go and check them." Kai nodded and sat down again. They ate in silence.

Nurse's POV (let's go back in time)
I was in the hall, when I heard ambulance's sirens. Doctors rushed to the entrance door and I rushed to them.

"...car accident at the Griver street. Others are conscious and have maximally broken bones. He is the worst case from them, but one person is missing." I looked at the man who was being transported. His hair was halfly covered in slowly drying blood. I didn't need to look at the rest of the body to know that this was serious. I looked up again and saw a girl passing through the door. After they disappeared beyond the door that lead to roentgen room and operation rooms, I went to the girl. She had worried face covered in tears framed by brown slightly wavy hair. Her eyes red.

"Do you know them?"

"They are family of my friend. I spent with them quite a lot of time."

"And you will spend even more time with them after they recover."

"I hope so." I guided her to the seats in front of the door, through which the doctors passed moments ago. Behind my back somebody opened the door and went in the direction of roentgen room.

After I talked with the girl a bit, I went back to the hall. Nothing was happening, so I went upstairs to do what I was supposed to door. About an hour and half passed by slowly, before I returned to the hall. The time seems to go slowlier when in work than with friends. I sat at the reception and did some paperwork until something happened. A man came through the door. He obviously wasn't all right, so I came to him and asked what is wrong.

"Stinging pain in my ankle and probably broken arm."

"Why you didn't come earlier?"

"I came as soon as I could after mobilizing police."

"You are the one that wasn't found on the place of the accident, aren't you?"

"Probably. I don't really know. I left shortly after it happened."

"Ah, I see. Please, come with me, we need to take care of your injuries."

"That can wait, firstly I need to..." He paused and looked in the direction of entrance. A policeman was walking in. Then the man looked at the opposite side.

"That's him." He shouted while pointing his finger at some other man. Longish light brown hair and brown eyes were somehow familiar to me. I've seen him somewhere before. He stopped in his tracks completely catched off guard.

"Sir, I am afraid you'll need to come with me as a witness of a car accident." Then the girl I talked to before ran to man and bumped to him. I tried to hide the small smile that was trying to show up.

"I am a witness too, shouldn't I come also?"

"Yeah, come." And without any further disscusion, they left, followed by stares of present people, including mine. I guess, that was the interesting part of the day, it's time to return to my routine.

Another group of people was entering the building of hospital. A rather tall girl reminded me of that who knew the family and left with police. She was with four shorter men. Every man had different haircut and one was particularly short. I came to them.

"May I help you?" I asked politely.

"We are looking for our friends, who should be here."

"What did they look like?" I asked although I thought I know who they mean.

"Tallish guy with light brown hair..."

"And my older sister, she looks a lot like me, but is shorter than me." Finished the girl.

"I know them."

"So where are they?"

"They aren't in the hospital anymore. They left with police and that stupid man."

"Man?"

"Yeah, he was injured and refused us to take care of him. I think he was part of the accident."

"That idiot." Murmured one of them.

"What exactly happened?" Asked another one. I told them everything I knew and then they left in the direction of police station. What a strange day. The boys looked like they would have a band. Yeah! That's it! Now I know where I've seen him before! The posters all around the town. They are the Gazette. But what are they still doing here? And that girls... Well, it's not my bussiness anyway. I shrugged it off.

Injured man's POV (yeah him, the one that keeps on popping up and leaving every now and then, but we'll get rid of him soon)
My chain of thoughts was far away from my body during the whole way to the police station. I am here for the second time this day. It's more than I was during my whole past life. But I need to solve this little problem.... I know I drove too fast, but the policemen don't and I need to convince them that it's that boy's fault. Considering the fact that he himself said he was in the middle of the road at the time of the incident, it shouldn't be that hard. I only hope that there weren't any cameras. That would definitely destroy my alibi. And I don't want that, do I? Well, proving me guilty would mean going to jail. Partly I feel guilt, but that's just minor thing... That man should be okay in no time. They can't send me to jail for nothing, can they? Anyway, that boy is a grat target to put the guilt on. I'm starting to feel sorry for him. Yet not enough to actually spare him and confess it was me. Not at all. I really want to save my . One of the policemen lead the boy straight forward to the room in the back of the corridor to interrogate him. I sat on an offered chair. 

Noone's POV
"Ray! Bring the measuring tape!" Shouted Mark. He was the captain. The one to lead this group of policemen. They were told to investigate the crime scene, as they like to call it. This, of course, was Griver street. Green and silver car inside each other like a puzzle. Ray was in this job only few weeks. They would say he is a rookie, but he is skilled and intelligent, so they don't dare. Mark is another story here, he is the captain. He can give him, so called, assistent work. Bring this, bring that... But he was the oldest from them and works as a policeman the longest also. All of them respect him.

"Steve, while we measure the distances, go and search if some of the buildings doesn't have a camera instlled."

"Sure, Captain." Steve nodded and left.

"Ray, hold it here." Ray nodded and did as he was told. Captain went a few steps away and holded the  measuring tape near a wheel.

"Sam, write these down, please. One and a half metre." He then went further awy.

"Two and a half." Even further.

"Four."

"How is this gonna help?"

"It's not. It's useless, but we need to do something until Steve returns."

"That'll take eternity." Sam growled.

"See these marks? The green car made them as the driver hit the breaks. There's just a little problem. The car had to go faster than is allowed to make these. A lot faster actually. The silver car's passangers were just very unlucky. Wrong time, wrong place. Also when you look down there," Mark pointed down the street. "There is a bank. I noticed it when we were arriving. I just hope it has a camera installed."

"Then why didn't you send Steve straightly to the bank?"

"I need to know how good his observation skills are, and also he can't stop talking sometimes." Ray sat on the ground and sighed.

"Hey, young one, what do you think you are doing?" Ray immediately after those captain's words stood up, but captain continued.

"Sitting there alone. Everybody or nobody." And he sat down followed by Ray and Sam.

 

"I've got it!" Shouted running Steve with a CD in his hand. The trio stood up.

"There's a bank down the street." He started proudly.

"Yeah, we know that. Continue." Steve's smile faded away.

"How do you know... Well, anyway, they have a camera above the front door and also on the cornner of the building and a few more. The car was recorded passing the street at very high speed. They gave me this CD with the recording."

"Good job, Steve. Now let's quickly go to the station." Captain patted Steve's shoulder and they headed to the car.

Few minutes later they were parking the car in front of the police station when they saw a young man being lead out of the station with handcuffs on. Captain ran to them.

"Who is this?" He asked the policeman.

"He caused the car accident on the Griver street earlier today, Captain Sparks."

"He didn't. Let him go."

"But captain..."

"I said let him go. We have new evidence." The policeman nodded and unlocked the handcuffs. All of them went in and straight to one of the computers. Yet before they could put the CD in the computer they heard a few voices shouting in the background, slowly coming closer.

"It's not his fault. You caused it. You are fully aware of it, yet you didn't say that!" A female's voice sceamed.

"I said what happened truthfully. I didn't lie!" A man's voice shouted back.

"It is not Uru's fault. Why don't you admit it was you!?" Another man's voice echoed throughout the building. Then suddenly a door flew open and a man stood there frozen. It was the green car's driver.

"What are you still doing here? You should drag him to the prison! We could have died because of him!"

"I don't think so. Please, come here. All of you." Captain inserted the CD and a window popped up on the screen. Steve clicked on it and opened the video file. Time in the right low corner started running. Seconds ticking by slowly. Everybody in the room was silent, with breath held they were looking on the screen. People on the recording were casually walking on the path, few cars passed by. Then a green car showed up and went through the screen like a dart thrown at a target.

"This was far too fast for a car that is going only in allowed speed. Mr.Kane, I arrest you for...shortly said, I arrest you for causing the accident on Griver street." Mark reached out to put the handcuffs on Mr.Kane's wrists.

"This is not true! It's fake! I wasn't speeding! Arrest him, you stupid fools." Mr.Kane shrieked, his voice jumping from tone to tone.

"Calm down." Ray said loudly. The man stopped and just stood there, mouth agape, eyes wide.

"I'm going to jail." He whispered, not believing it just yet. Afterwards he was dragged out and into the car.

"We will send him to the hospital firstly and then to the jail. You may now leave, but for the other time: be careful." Said Captain to the young man.

He nodded and spun around to face his friends. They jumped at him and laughed and hugged him.


AN: Hi there, a rather quick update, huh? No? Yeah, I know it wasn´t, but I tried and i did a bonus.... Don´thate me please... Love ya all.    -Author-