Love time pt.2

What will happen next? (Three days=alternative title)

Ruki's POV 

Suddenly a knock ringed throughout the elevator and a muffled voice said:

"Get out of here! You're not the only guests at this hotel!" It sounded like an elderly woman asking for the elevator.

"Sorry, We got stuck." Naery shouted. "In a conversation." She then added under her breath.

"I heard.." She covered my mouth with her hand, so I started kissing her palm lightly. She threw a glare my way, but her concentration remained on conversing with the lady.

"We'll try something, please wait a bit." She broke every contact with my body she had and pushed a button, to which I didn't pay any attention. The elevator smoothly moved and stopped on the nearest floor, and that was the one where our rooms were. Nobody was here. So the lady was on the floor below. I took Naery's hand and lead her to my room. I didn't lift her this time, because I feared that similar events may occur. She sat on the couch, while I closed the door.

"Do you want to take a shower?" I asked her. I surely want to take one.

"That would be nice."

"Then go, I'll go after you." She nodded and went into the bathroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stepped out of the shower, one towel around my waist and the other on the damp hair on my head. I rubbed my hair with the towel, looking into the mirror. There was a hairdryer on a shelf that Nae must have left here. I picked it up while plugging it in. I blow dryed my hair and then I dryed myself with the towel hanging on my hips. I hopped into sweatpants, with torso still uncovered, I walked out of the bathroom.

"I forgot to bring a t-shirt with me..." Naery lifted her head when she heard me. She was sitting on the couch in big pajama shorts with guitar pattern and matching t-shirt, but with a microphone on it. I saw her cheeks fill with red colour before I went to bedroom, smiling for myself. I grabbed some shirt I found in the suitcase and slid it over my head. It was just a plain black t-shirt, a bit bigger than needed I might add. After that, I went back to Naery and sat on the couch next to her.

"Let's come up with something that will elongate our relationship." I said as I placed my hand on her knee and kissed her temple.

"Start with a summary. I won't come with you to Japan."

"No."

"I won't marry you."

"Never?" I was playing with her earlobe whole this time, but paused to say a word.

"I didn't say that." I stopped fully and concentrated on this conversation.

"So you will marry me."

"I didn't say that."

"You just said that you want to finish your school firstly..."

"And that's true. Look, My first priority right now is school, afterwards I will decide what next. I may go to uni next." She grinned teasingly.

"I'll wait, how ever long it takes. Just promise, whatever happens, we'll stay in touch." I shifted her so that she would face me. Now we were laying on the couch, her arms around my neck.

"I promise." She said sweetly and those two words were the best I've ever heard in my life. They sounded like heaven's bells. I smiled as I leaned in to kiss her and closed my eyes. Our lips touched lightly as if two little clouds brushed against each other. I deepened the kiss, tilting my head to side. She opened , inviting my tongue inside. I a bit by only her lip slightly. She responded with a low, disappointed growl that came from the bottom of . I smiled, pleased, and slipped my tongue into . Soon we parted, out of breath. And so we sealed our promise.


Reita's POV

I slammed the door behind me, leaned onto the wood and sighed heavily. How can a person get so exhausted and emotionally drained? I untied the bandana that hung on my face and left it on the couch as i made my way to bedroom. I literally threw myself on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Aoi was scared I revealed his secret, so he was that harsh on me? He practically attacked me. But what would I do in such situation? Wouldn't I behave exactly the same? Too many question. Too many. My throat still hurts from Aoi's grip. I hope the bandana helped to cover my red neck. I think there are hand marks imprinted. I will check it after shower. Shower! That's what I should do now instead of doing nothing on this enormous bed. I sat up, staring in front of me. Will I never wake up from this dazed state? From my suitcase, I took out my sleeping pants. Red with black and grey strips on the sides. I grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom. When I switched on the light in the dim room, I was welcomed by luminious blue and white tales and checkred floor. The light was rather white than yellow as I expected. On the left from the door was black sink that was rectangularly shaped and it was large enough to touch the doorframe on one side and wall on the other. Over it hung a huge mirror with LED light installed on top of it. A white switch was next to it, which I assumed was for the LED light. There was a white curtain in the middle of the room, that could be stretched from one side to the other, fully covering the other half of bathroom. A black bath sat there, glowing dully in the white light. And shower stood proudly next to it. I hesitated which I should use. Shower or bath? I closed the door behind me and walked to the bath, yeah, I chose long hot bath. I placed my towel on the shelf next to the bath and let the water pour. The steam was slowly filling the room like a soft blanket being placed on a baby, as I stripped from my clothes. I threw them into corner with the words 'I'll pick it up later.' rolling off of my tongue. Silence was disturbed only by the sound of flow of water hitting the surface of the water that gathered in the bath. I assumed it is filled enough so I stopped it before getting in. I leaned my head back on the edge of the bath and sighed heavily,  closing my eyes. The hot water helped relax my tense muscles and I could finally relieve the stress after a tour. No more concerts for a while. I held my breath and sunk also my head beneath the surface of water. I let out a few bubbles before surfacing. I just laid in the bath for a while before I started washing myself. Actually, I stayed there pretty long, because the hot water started to cool down before I realised I should also wash myself. I scrubbed my pale body until it was red and even with a few scrathces here and there. After that, I unplugged the escape route for water and let it flow out of the bath with all of my tenseness. I stood up and wrapped a fresh towel around my waist, sighing deeply. Oh my, I really sigh a lot lately. In front of the mirror I looked at myself. No make up, no nose band, no bandana to cover my face. Only then I realised how worn out I have become since the tour began. Long distancea, nights I layed awake really are not helping my health. After my skkin dried a bit, I slipped on my woolen pants and enjoyed the comfortable feeling they provided for a few seconds. I looked into the mirror again and saw that my skin was gainig it´s pale tone again after the hot bath painted it red. With cheeks still flushed and bags under my eyes I looked older and drunk. I stretched my neck upwards to see if there were any marks, but they subsided since lunch. No more than mere spots of red were visible on my neck and I was glad, for I didn´t have to worry about hiding it anymore. Just then I heard silent shuffling in the next room. After a while, the door cracked open and I saw half of a suddenly familiar face. Dark brown straight hair hung on the side of her amazing brown-green eye and smooth skin. Her slightly pink lips stretched into a half smile as she saw me. I probably had a look of terror plastered on my face. And admiration too.

"May I?" She asked softly, opening the door a bit wider. I nodded lightly, lifting one eyebrow in my puzzlement as to what is she doing here. She walked in. She must have changed her clothes meanwhile, because she no longer hadd jeans and a t-shirt, but a long black skirt that reached about to her ankles with a large hoodie over it. It seemed she found this more comfortable. I turned to her taking her in, she was only a few centimeters shorter than me and I had to remind myself not to stare at her beautiful frame. She seemed to be nervous about something.

"So... How is your neck?" I lifted my hand to touch my neck, brushing over the skin lightly.

"The neck... It´s okay. It doesn´t hurt." I gave a half smile. Her eyes were locked on my neck as she reached out and caressed the last spots of red remaining. Then her hand moved higher, stopping at my jaw line.

"You are starting to grow stubble." She smiled. I shot a glance into the mirror, but I didn´t see anything.

"Really?" I asked. She must have really sensitive hands to feel such thing. I tilted my head slightly towards her hand on my jaw, immersing myself into the vibrating feeling it gave. It was as if I got energised by mere touch of our skins and suddenly I could fly. I closed my eyes, floating into a different, dreamy world that only I could access. I did not dare open my eyes from the fear of her not being there. What if it was all a dream I dreamt up until now and something was luring me to my awakening.

"Rei."

"Yes?" My eyes shot open at the sound of her smooth voice.

"You don´t have a nose band.."

"Yeah, I know." I could not grasp what she was getting onto for a while, then my eyes widened with realisation. For how long nobody unwanted has seen my nose uncovered. Now, if only by accident, it was revealed. My probably greatest secret to a girl I barely know.

"Just so you know, I like your nose." She smiled broadly and gave me a peck on nose. Then she turned around and with a small wave left. What was this about? Why did she came? Did she really want only to check on me? I lifted my hand to my nose, the place she gifted with a touch of her soft lips. I might like her more than I thought.  

Aoi´s POV

"Argh." I clasped my hair in frustration. How could this happen? It´s everything because of Ruki and his stupid actions in the spur of the moment! Because of those girls, we are now about to have a stupid conversation about stupid things. Kai wanted everybody to be present that must mean something... That must mean he and Uruha... Or maybe not. I don´t know. How could I know. And that sneaky little girl and her sister? Ha! They must be onto something. Am I becoming paranoid? But whose fault is this? I am not sure for how long will I be able to endure this. And after all will be revealed? Things are about to change drastically, and it is not for sure that it will be for the better. I suppose I will need to wait for tomorrow and see what it brings. Someone knocked on the door and I went to it and opened it. It was the taller sister. Her name was something on A?

"Yes? What do you want?" I asked a bit annoyed by her presence. Her eyes fell to the floor shyly.

"I wanted... to ask if you are alright? I thought  you look kind of distraught and I might check on you. I imagine it is not easy for you." My hard face relaxed at her words. Maybe I really was exaggerating.

"I think I am loosing it, but it´s getting better now. I am surprised you noticed."

"I am your fan, but besides, I am also a human being and I care. I was concerned."

"Thank you. I am fine. Anyway, where are you going to sleep?"

"I... I am not sure. My sis is in the room with Ruki, I couldn´t get an answer in Kai´s and Uruha´s rooms either..."

"Then, why won´t you sleep here? If you don´t mind sleeping on couch... I am sorry, but I really need a good night´s sleep."

"Don´t worry, I don´t mind. I am glad I don´t have to spend the night on the corridor or wherever..." She smiled slightly. I noticed how also the corners of her eyes lifted together with those of . She seems nice. I need to get to know her before I judge, really. I smiled back at her.

"Good night then." I said and went to the bedroom.

"Good night." I heard her say quietly.


A/N: Hey, dearies. It has been so long! I am so sorry. I truly am. But things happened and everything I would say now would be poor excuses. I am nothing more, but a pathetic excuse of an author that can only disappoint. I hope you at least the story. Also, after so long inactivity from my side, the views got higher by almost 500. I can´t believe it´s that much! Thank you for reading this story.

And also, what do you think will happen in the next chapter? Will they have the talk or something unexpected occures?