Here and there

What will happen next? (Three days=alternative title)

Ruki's POV

Aera quickly apologized to the stranger. He reminded me of someone... But who?

"Miyavi!" Suddenly I remembered.

"What with him?" Reita curiously asked.

"Nothing, I just... Well, that guy which Aera bumped to reminded me of him." I answerd politely. We were just standing in front of the building, blocking the entrance.

"So, we are going on a walk, yeah? But do we know where?" Uruha said in low voice. Even though he was trying to hide the anger, he couldn't. Or maybe he didn't want to hide it completely.

"There's a nice park not so far away. About twenty minutes of walking..." Aera saved the situation, before Uruha would grab Kai and return with him to the room. I strongly doubt he was in Kai's room having a coffee.

"That's awesome idea!" Reita reacted too enthusiastically. Everybody gave him that what-is-wrong-with-you-? look. Reita only fixed his eyes on the ground.

"Anyway, we don't have any other ideas, so since this is the only one, it's at least better than nothing." I shrugged.

"Which way?" Aera pointed at one of the roads and Reita raised a fist while walking that direction. He was acting like Superman when flying.

"Reita, Stawp." I yawned from the tiredness I felt.

Then Naery spoke. "You should go for some sleep... I won't carry you to beds, if you fall asleep half the way... I am not that strong and I am tired nearly as much as you."

"Few minutes of walking won't  kill me." I really wanted to spent more time with Naery and despite I was tired I did not feel sleepy. I went after Reita and Kai, who were already heading for the park with Aera walking a bit in front of them.

Uruha's POV

And Ruki left us behind. I was disappointed by their interruption with going on a walk. I suspect Ruki for having this idea.

"You went upstairs in elevator with Ruki, right?" I was curious.

"Umm, yeah." She answered nervously.

"Did he something... errr... stupid? You know what I mean."

"Why are you asking?"

"Well, because he is our little Ruki, and he does stuping things."

"Ehm, I would say you don't need to know..."

"I need to know. I can talk to him about that, so he won't do that again. If he did something..."

"You won't tell anybody?"

"No."

"Hmmm, he sort of confessed... And he kissed me..."

"How did you react?"

"I... I think that our relationship does not have future... I still think that this is only a dream. It is too beautiful to be true..."

"If it is dream, then I have the same. Look Naery I am real, Ruki is real also the others...everything..." Then I hugged her, so she would feel it is real. I wanted to make her comfortable. I had to admit I am starting to like her.

Ruki's POV

"And then... then..." Reita started to laugh, before he could finish his joke. Kai had his usual smile on face and Aera was giggling incredibly. I turned around to see where are Naery with Uruha. A strong wave of jealousy hit me when I saw Uruha hugging Naery. It was as if i was in trance or something while my body came quickly to them and my fist found Uruha's cheek. I punched him so strongly that his whole body went after the head and he fell down dragging Naery with him, because she was in his embrace. Now, when they were lying on the ground, next to each other I got even more jealous and angry. I kicked Uruha to the stomach, so he will lay on his back, then I sat on him, holding his arms above his hair, pinned to the ground.

"Ruki, what the ing hell you think you are doing?!" Someone from my right side shouted at me. Uruha was so shocked that he didn't say a word.

"Why did you do that?!" I turned my head and saw Naery shouting at me. In her wet eyes were anger and disappointment. Tears were running down her cheeks.

"Why?" She asked in a broken voice.

"Naery, I am so sorry..." I wanted to hug her. Gosh, I was feeling so bad because I made her cry. But as I reached to her she pushed me away.

"You should apologize to Uruha. You hit him without reason." I stood up bowing and apologizing to Uruha. All of this felt like a dream, so unreal. I looked at my hands like if there was blood on them. Did I really...?

"What is happening to me?" I murmured to myself, while falling on my knees. Someone put arm around my shoulders and i heard Naery's voice.

"Ruki, are you ok?"

"I just hit my bandmate and good friend in one and made cry the girl i love, I am not ok." Naery backed away. I looked at her with pain in eyes. I was foolish when i tought she loves me. After this she won't even like me or talk to me.

"I am so bad person." I kept on murmuring to myself. Naery lifted my head so I would face her and then she kissed me.

"I will try it with you, if you won't do this anymore." She whispered.

"I won't. I won't. I won't." I repeated many times in her ear. I hugged her and kissed her passionately. I was suddenly happy.

Aoi's POV

I woke up and looked on the phone display. It was nearly eight thirty. Wow, I didn't plan to sleep so long. Why the others didn't wake me up earlier? I went to bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair was one messy thing and make up I didn't wash before so now it looked creepy. I quickly got myself together and left the room to find others. I wanted to enter Kai's room, because if he was cooking the rest might be here too. Unfortunately it was locked, so I tried Uruha's door, but it was also locked. Then I opened next door and sighed because i was glad that I found them. Afterwards I spotted my things in the middle of the room and i realized one thing. Yeah, of course, my room. Then I went to Reita's and Ruki's rooms. All locked. Where are they? Standing in the corridor I took out my mobile from pocket. Kai was first of them in contacts so I called him. It was ringing for long time when I finally heard Kai's ringtone coming from his locked room. Oh, Kai, why now? He again forgot his phone. Next was Reita. Oh, did he also...? This wasn't normal for Reita, forget phone like this. Ruki. He wasn't picking up his phone, at least he didn't forget it. The last one was Uruha and he was also the last one to actually pick it up.

-"Hm?"-

-"Uru, I am glad you answered..."-

-"Why?"-

-"I called Kai and Reita, but they forgot their phones and Ruki didn't answer... Only you... Well, that's not so important now anyway. Where are you? You should have left a note or something."-

-"Sorry, Aoi, but I just know that this was Ruki's and Naery's idea. I didn't want to go either."-

-"Is nearby you someone? Ruki, Naery?"-

-"Hai, but I wouldn't talk to them now, they are kinda... busy."-

-"What?"-

-"Come and you'll see. We are going to some park... Wait a minute, I'll ask Aera.   ~Aera, how is this park called? Ok, thanks. Aoi wants to know...~   It is <... park>. We will meet here. Bye."-

-"Ok, bye and thanks."-

I locked my room and went to the hall. I asked somebody where is that park. When I knew the direction and approximetly where it is it didn't take me so long time to get here.

I slowed down when I found them near the centre of the park. There was a huge shadow, in which were three benches, under monstrous tree. I saw Naery running after Reita with Aera right behind her. Kai was sitting on one of the benches with Uruha by his side and Ruki by the other. And I saw the way Ruki looked at Naery, just the same as me looking at Kai when noone can see me. I sat myself on the other bench, because guys didn't have space for me. 

Naery's POV

Finally I cought Reita and fought with him for my mobile.

"Reita, come on, give it to me." I shouted at him while balancing on his back. Then Area came to help me as I was hoping. She took my phone from Reita, or better said, he gave it to her while shouting RUN! and pointing somewhere. I gladly took my phone when Aera offered it to me. Reita gave Aera the why-you-betrayed-me-? look. I looked at the display and gasped. Many missed calls from dad and even more from mom. I went to the benches with Aera and Reita walking by my side.

"Uhh, guys?" I started while scratching back of my head because of nervousness. Then I noticed Aoi has joined us and I waved him. Before I could continue, Ruki grabbed me and I almost fell, but he placed me onto his lap.

"Nae, why so grumpy face?" He tried to kiss me on the neck but I stood up and didn't give him a chance.

"Firstly, don't call me Nae, secondly, I have way too many missed calls from parents. I need to say to them where are we."

"We?"

"Aera and me."

"Oh, sorry."

"Can we go home and tell them?"

"And can we go with you?"

"Hmm, why not, you can explain some things too. I am glad that Aoi joined us."

"How far it is?"

"Just few minutes."

"Let's go then."

Reita's POV

We were standing in front of a medium grey building. Their home, nothing special, but nice. I noticed that Ruki and Naery were holding hands. I had to smile, because I was happy for my good friend and also because Naery allowed him to do so. Then I looked at her and my heart was squeezed hardly. I didn't tell her. I couldn't, I can't. Naery, with her sister standing beside her, pressed the bell. Immediately a tall man in his forties opened the door. From behind him rushed small woman to hug her daughters.

"Where have you been? You promised that you will be back before sunrise." She totally ignored everybody except her children unlike her husband who never really stopped staring at us. Did he even blink? Aera quickly came to me and whispered their surname to me.

"Mom, dad, this is Reita, Reita, mom and dad."

"Nice to meet you Russee-san." I bowed as I am used to. I wanted to make a good impression. Naery introduced Ruki and then together with Aera they introduced Kai, Aoi and Uruha. They all bowed.

"You don't have to bow..." Said Mr. Russee.

"Hai." We bowed again.

"Really, you don't have to."

"Hai." We bowed for the third time. Sisters' dad shook his head and let us inside. We went to the living room. It wasn't luxurious nor looking expensive, but it was stylish and in mild colours. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After some time we agreed on that girls will sleep with us in the hotel. Not that it was easy... I was sent upstairs by Aera to wait for her in her room, because I was going to help her pack herself. Because I misheard instructions that were supposed to lead me to Aera's room, I entered Naery's. I noticed this when I spotted a paper with note: 'Aera, do NOT borrow my things without my permission.' on the closet. I turned around and saw on my right side some posters hanging on the wall. I saw myself on one or two of them, but there were mainly Ruki's printed copies looking at me.

"Girl, this is serious." I muttered to Naery, even though she wasn't here. I quickly left and waited rather in the corridor so noone will suspect me for anything. Not long after that, Aera came and she grabbed my elbow and pulled me to her room.

"You can't even fulfill one simple thing." She said after she closed the door.

"Then I can't help you with packing." I crossed my arms in front of me.

"Don't be like a child, Rei." She called me Rei! I was surprised in the good way. It cheered me up.

"I am not a kid." I said more childishly than before and threw myself angrily on her chair. She stood in front of me and placed her hands on my shoulders. We were staring intensively into each other's eyes.

"Stop it" She said seriously.

"Or what?" I placed my hands on her hips and she didn't seem distracted or upset by it. It was a good sign.

Uruha's POV

Why did they send me to help them? It can't be so hard to pack somebody. I didn't knock on the door, just opened it without asking. I regretted it immadiately.

"What the...? Reita, let go... Reita, you..." I wasn't able to finish one simple sentence. Aera jumped away from Reita as if she noticed placement of his hands only now.

"Weren't you suppose to pack her things? If you are doing this, then I don't want to know what are doing Ruki and Naery in her room." I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.

"Probably discussing her posters." Reita said uninterestedly.

"What's with her posters?"

"We're on them. Well, we... Ruki is. And also hearts and stuff... I think Ruki will want to discuss them." Reita shrugged.

"She liked him the most from the beginning." Aera said.

"Okay, just let them be for now, Aera needs to pack her things." I ended this conversation.

Naery's POV

I came to my room earlier than Ruki. Kai and Aoi stayed downstairs to chat with my parents. I panicked when I saw all the posters with Ruki. Considering that he was coming here, it wouldn't be good if he saw the pictures with hearts around his face. Despite I tried, I wasn't fast enough to hide them and he spotted them.

"What are you hiding?"

"Nothing." I quickly put the posters behind my back. 'Oh, really Naery? I bet you are blushing. Can it be more obvious?' I scolded myself in my mind. He closed the door. Suddenly he was standing closely in front of me and reaching for the papers in my hand. I tried to distract him by kiss, but it only distracted me, so he got the posters. Before I could even try to get them back, he opened one of them. I froze. He looked at me in the corner of his eye, then he opened another one. And when he looked at the third - the last one, he came to me.

"Really?" I didn't know what he meant by that so I just stayed quiet.

"I mean, I look horrible in that pictures."

"No, you don't." He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Everything aside, the most beautifully you look alive, standing here in front of me. It is like a dream. The greatest dream I've ever had."

"So you do like me?"

"Of course I do, silly. If not love you." The other sentence I just burbled to myself, but he somehow heard me.

"Naery." He whispered my name in a way that made me shiver. I hugged him tightly.

"Anyway, I need to pack..."

Uruha's POV

We gathered at the entrance, when both sisters were packed. Ruki seemed even happier than before. We said bye to their parents and when the road was clear we crossed it. I didn't know where the hotel is, so I just followed the rest.

We crossed a few other streets then we arrived to a huge crossroad. Until now we were all quiet and I was bored. Because there weren't cars or other things used for transport I ran to the middle of the road and started to dance silly dances. They laughed at first, but then started to shout.

"Uruha! Watch out!" But I just made a few steps closer 'cause I didn't hear them. But what I heard clearly was squeeling of car's tires trying to stop.

And then... CRASH!


Hello there. There are few things needed to be said. If I didn´t forgot which were they.... Anyway first of all, I need to say some things connected to the story. You can see that Naery´s and Aera´s dad is tall while mom is quite short. Naery, despite that she is older, she is smaller, like her mom and Aera is more like their dad-taller than Naery. I just wanted to make clear this fact, because I didn´t know how to include it in the story. Maybe it is not important, but if you imagine the story (like I do when I am reading something) it is useful for having a better image of them. And as I feared, I forgot what I wanted to say.... write. Anyway, If you came to this point and also actually read it, i would be happy. Enjoy reading, leave comments and subscribe(if you want to).... I would appreciate that. - Author -