Chapter 8: WOW

Gangster's Sister

It had been three day's since Sarang had returned injured and after only a day of rest she was back on her feet and normal. Though the boy's wanted her to rest more, Block B and Big Bang.

Moving out of bed she walked downstairs' and was greeted by the Block B member's who were all still have asleep. Chuckling to herself, She poured a cup of coffee, Sat on the counter and watched the boy's.

"You know, For a gang your all terribly Unfit." This small statement caused the boy's to all sit up straight and look at Sarang. Thy had to admit, She looked like she had been awake for awhile, When in fact she had only just woken up. Not only that, But it take's them day's to fully recover from even a broken bone. But Sarang? She was up and about the day after. They found it rather odd.

"It's because your not as trained in certain area's. Now, I know this is personal, But have any of you been tortured? Or maybe went full out in practice with each other?" When Sarang received a shake up the head, Meaning No. She almost passed out. Her eye's were wide and was hanging open. "Your Kidding, Right?"

"No... Why?" Taeil asked as he took the mug from sarang, In fear she was going to drop it.

"Me and Big Bang... The reason we all come off a inhumane is because our bodies' are trained to endure high amount's of pain. Like when you guy's first came here, You all passed out right?" They all nodded. "If that was me and Big bang, No matter how big the injury we would have walked away... With plenty of energy... You guy's... Are just wow..." She shook her head with a sigh.

"How were you trained?" P.O mumbled. He was kind of scared of the answer, In fact all of them were.

"We tortured each other." Was the Blunt statement they all got back. Making them sit there opening and closing their mouth's like fish in disbelief. "My Brother Tortured me and Daesung. Daesung Helped my Brother Torture me and T.O.P. I Tortured T.O.P, Seungri and My Brother while Taeyang helped everyone. The reason why Taeyang wasn't tortured is because he is immune to pain medically and he was saved by Big Bang after we found him being Tortured."

"Wow..." Was all the boy's could say.

"Who lasted the longest?" Zico asked.

"Ah, You see Me and My Brother came in at a tie of 2 week's. 2 Week's we were locked in a black basement... Not very nice."

"What about food and Water?"

"We had water every 2 day's and Food every 4. We weren't aiming to kill each other. You see a Normal Human can Only last about a week without food and water. It differs to each person, But me and my Brother can last just under 3 week's because of that training."

"Woah..."