Chapter 2: The Accident

Gangster's Sister

Zico was lounging about with Taeil and Kyung. Doing his everyday routine, He was watching the new's for anything that would catch his eye. Only this morning, What he didn't expect to happen. Happened.

BOOOOOOOOOM!

Groaning, Zico got off the floor. What happened? All he heard was a massive explosion. And now all he can see is cloud's of dust. It was then it hit him. It was an attack. Trying his best to look about, He spotted a figure laying on the ground. Crawling closer, He noticed, Kyung and Taeil laying there.

"Guy!" He coughed out, Shaking them both. It didn't take long for them both to be up. The next place they limped or crawled to was the Kitchen. That's where U-Kwon and Jaehyo where. Zico let them to Taeil and Kyung as he made his way to the bedroom's. It look's like the worst of the damage was done here. Frowning at the sight, He coughed as he looked about for the two men. Sighing in relief when he spotted Blonde hair, He made his way over. P.O was awake but he was groaning in pain and was hardly conscience.

"Come on. Jihoon!" Zico coughed again as he helped the taller, Younger male up, Out of Himself and the other's, P.O seemed to be the worst of all. Pretty much dragging P.O out the room, The found B-Bomb not far away, He too was in pretty bad shape, Only he wasn't awake at all.

Zico didn't know how he managed it, But the next thing her knew they were all out the back exit of the Hideout. He looked over 's Checking they were all there. Taeil, B-Bomb, Jaehyo, U-Kwon, Kyung and P.O, All there.

P.O, Jaehyo, B-Bomb and U-Kwon where the worst injured. As for Taeil, Kyung and himself, They weren't far behind them. Being the leader, He had to get everyone to safety, Even if it meant putting himself in a worse state. Pulling P.O up, He slung the boy's arm over his shoulder on his left side and did the same with Jaehyo on his right.

"You both... Help with them two..." Zico coughed a few time's before taking off, Dragging his friend's with him. Taeil was not far behind, carrying B-Bomb on his back and Kyung with U-Kwon on his back.

The three men didn't know how far they had gone, But once they were on the brink of passing out, They choose a random house. They needed help. And fast. And unfortunately for them, A hospital was out of the question.

Zico lead the way once more and Once they found a more cut off house, Further from the rest, they made there way up through the front gate, Which was open and all collapsed on the grass.

Pulling himself up, Zico managed to get to the front door and ring the bell a few time's before passing out. Just as the door opened. He managed to speak just before he was out cold.

"P-Please help us..." And then he was gone.


 

 

Hello! Here's Chapter 2!

I know it's short! But I hope you enjoy it!

This is a Double update! Chapter 3 will be up in the next half an hour or so!

 

 

Thanks to:

Kim-Minyung

theone-

planningk

Panda12XOXO

exotic55

For Subscribing!

 

 

Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!

Thankies!

 

~22/03/14

 

Korea1996 ~ See you in the Next Chapter!!!