Chapter 4: Awake

Gangster's Sister

Sarang jumped from her seat when she heard a thud from upstairs', Grabbing her cardigan she pulled it on and raced up to the bedroom's. Opening the door she sighed when she looked in. The Completely blonde haired one was awake. She wondered over and helped him back into the bed.

"You shouldn't be moving about. I stitched you up only an hour again. Don't want them opening again do we?" The boy just nodded. Sarang sighed as she Grabbed a glass from the side-table and poured some water into it. "Here drink this and take some pain killer's. I'll go see if any of your friend's are awake, Then I will bring you something to eat." She spoke as she handed him the pill's and checked his Vital's. Walking around to the other side of the bed she Saw the other boy was also awake.

"Are you ok? You were the least injured." She smiled, As she once again checked the boy's Vital's and handed him a glass of water.

"I-I'm Fine.." He croaked.

"Ok, Same with you. You stay here with your blonde friend. Call me if he hurt's, He was one of the worst Injured. I'll bring food up in a second." The boy just nodded as Sarang left the room. Turn's out all of the boy's were awake. The Least Injured one's, Like Kyung, Taeil and Zico all walked into P.O's Room, While Sarang checked B-Bomb and U-Kwon's state. When she left the boy's Moved the member's about, P.O, B-Bomb and U-Kwon being the most injured all shared a room and the other's used the other two. When Sarang re-appeared she thanked the boy's for doing so and handed them all drink's and Porridge.

"Eat up. It has medication that help's with healing and pain. So It might taste a bit off." She smiled as she helped the three in the bed Eat.

"Thank you for helping us... We thought we would end up in hospit-" Sarang cut the boy off, She recognized him and Zico, The Leader.

"Don't. You really shouldn't have come here. If my Brother find's out..." Sarang sighed, Shaking here head. "Your Lucky I'm A Doctor. By the way, Your Hideout is all over the new's. It's asking for you lot to be turned in. But don't worry once again... You can stay here, I have no interest of turning you in... Not with who I am afterall."

"H-Hold on... I Recognize you..." B-Bomb's eyes' widened. "N-No way...."

"What?" Zico groaned as he moved to fast. Sarang sighed and walked to Zico, Looking at his Bandage around his chest.

 "Well Aren't you stupid... You opened the bloody Stitches..." She sighed and pulled off her Cardigan, Turning her back to them all she pulled up her shirt, Revealing her tattoo.

"Oh.Mi.God." Kyung mumbled.

"We walked right into the Enemies' House....." Taeil face palmed.

"Yep, You did. I'm Kwon Sarang. G-Dragon's Younger Sister." Sarang sighed and pulled her shirt down. "Don't worry I wont tell my brother. I'm Part of BIGBANG, But I'm a Solo Gangster..." Pulling the front of she shirt up she showed where the Dragon tail curled into an 'S' Shape, Pulling it back down she looked at the less injured boy's.

"Seeing as  B-Bomb, U-Kwon and P.O have to stay In bed, I would Like you boy's to all get dressed. Have you not noticed Your all stood in front of a girl, In only your boxer's?" The boy's all looked at each other before gasping. Rolling her eye's Sarang left the room then came back. "For P.O, You should fit into T.O.P's Clothing, The rest of you are about My Brother and Taeyang's Size, So Use them, As For Taeil, I have some clothe's that will fit you... Don't worry, Their boy's clothing." The boy's all nodded and started dressing. "Zico, I need to re-stitch you up, So follow me downstairs, As for everyone else, Either follow us, Or stay here." Everyone just nodded and did as they were told.

 


 

 

Another Double Update!

Next Chapter will be up in An hour or so!

:D

 

Thank's To:

BlockB-BAP

leficklerabbit

Pamela71410

krebski

For Subscribing!

 

Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!!!

 

~23/03/14

Korea1996