Chapter 5: Advice

Gangster's Sister

Sarang sighed as she finished re-stitching up Zico's wound, Once she wrapped him up and helped him put on a shirt, She quickly cleaned the area with yet another  sigh. The boy's noticed that ever since they had woken up she had sighed allot, It was kinda bugging them, But being the intruders' they are and in the state their in, They didn't bother asking. When Sarang re-appeared with a tray full of cup's she handed each member one.

"I have given your friend's upstairs' some sleeping medication. Because they were injured badly, Sleep is the best cure." She spoke softly as she sat on the only single chair in the room, Bringing her leg's to her chest and resting her mug on top of her knee's. "I'll just say this to get it out there... You might or might not have guessed yet. But this wasn't BIGBANG's doing... I know BIGBANG's Style... I mean I helped create it... But there is something I know for sure... This was Gang related, Not Revenge related." Everyone nodded as they listened to Sarang talk. "Is there a gang out there that want's to create war with you?" She mumbled before sipping her tea.

"What doe's it matter to you?" Zico muttered. What everyone didn't expect was the evil like smirk that appeared on her beautiful features.

"I Had a feeling you would say that..." She chucked. "So I did myself the favor of looking into it all while you were all out cold..." Taeil's Eye's widened. His laptop? As if reading his mind, Sarang nodded her head.

"Yes, Your  Laptop... You know, Your meant to be the 'Oh So great Hacker'... But I got through all your system's within second's..." She sighed, A bored expression appearing on her face as she raised the mug to her lip's again before frowning slightly. "You know... For the second best, I give you credit... But something... she shook her head. "Something's not right with the way You all work."

"What do you mean?" Kyung spoke as he finished his tea. Sarang nodded, Taking the last few gulp's before placing the empty cup on her side table.

"You see... You guy's have skill, Better than most gangs... But... I don't know... Some of you just..." She bit her lip trying to think of the right words. "I really don't know how to explain it... But I'll try..." She got up and paced back and forth. "You guy's have grown in the last, 2 years?" Zico nodded. "Before that you were around for what, A year, Year and a half?" Zico nodded again.

"Ok, BIGBANG Has been around for almost  9 year's.... Before that is was just me and my brother..." The boy's nodded. "Basically I will give you some advice... I'm Willing to keep you here, In the BIGBANG territory, While I help keep Block B's Torritory as Block B's." She sighed before taking her seat again. " It's a Risk we will all have to take. My brother wont harm me, But if he knew you were here... Trouble will come to you. Just stay in the house at all time's." There was a long silence. Sarang knew they were al thinking of the risk's. Not things that would put her in danger, But their gang. Of course she understood this and wasnt one bit put off. She was willing to help them, But why? Shrugging slightly she looked about and jumped alightly when she realized all eye's where on her.

"Y-Yes?" She blinked a couple of time's.

"Why are you willing to help us?" Zico sat forward.

"I dont... That's what I was just thinking about... Weird right?" She laughed slightly for continuing. "I just think You deserve the help... And I'm Willing to provide it.." She shrugged before sinking into her seat. "First thing's first... Do accept my offer?"

Zico stood up but wobbled slightly, Sarang was by his side in second's to help him. She was surprised when he held out his hand. "We Accept." Sarang smiled and shook his hand.

"Ok." she grinned and helped him back into his seat.

 


 

 

This is a Triple Update. That's right. Two more chapter's will be up after this one.

Look Forward to it!!!

 

 

Thank's To:

 

KoreanKitKAt

Julli26

SaraiTenorio

tranthetrain

Tisedith

andry4

 

For Subscribing!!

 

Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!!

 

Thankies!

 

~25/03/14

 

Korea1996