Chapter 7: Daesung

Gangster's Sister

Block B don't know how, But while waiting for Sarang's Brother to come, They managed to stop the bleeding. Now all they had to do was wait. Wait for their Enemy to come and find them. Turn's out they didn't have to wait long. After a good ten minute's, The front door burst open and in ran non-other than Daesung of BIGBANG. Zico was the first to stand as the male ran into the living room.

"Move!" Daesung pushed Zico out the way and made his way to Sarang who was now sitting up and rubbing her head.

"Did you come alone?" Was all she said.

"Yeah, Your brother wanted to make sure it wasn't a trap... Which it's not..." Daesung looked about the room and looked at all the Block B member's. "But, He did say to kill any Block B member's on site..."

"Don't You dare... They owe me their live's... Just tell Oppa that Zico found me all beaten up in the street's and brought me home then left, Got it? I can count on you, Right Oppa?" Daesung sighed and sat down next to Sarang.

"Maybe... Need to go to the hospital? Or...?"

"Nah, They stitched me up fine... I'm a Doctor. I know I'll be fine, I'll come tonight as normal. No need to worry."

Daesung sighed and looked at the Block B member's once more before looking at Sarang.

"Just make sure to hide your Guest's, When Your brother come's. I don't think he will listen to you... Big Bang Member, Sister or Not." Sarang sighed and nodded. "You and Block B should head over to the Gang Hospital, You know, The neutral one?" He looked at Zico who nodded. "All go there and make sure everything is stitched up and all..." Daesung sighed and stood up.

"I'll go and update your brother. You know how he get's when it come's to you... He would have come if it wasn't for the job he was on... Infact." Daesung turned to Zico. "He's looking into the whole Block B Bombing thing, Whoever it is has been targeting Us as well..." Daesung trailed off when he noticed the look's of shock on the Block B member's face's. "Guess Sarang didn't tell you. Well, Who ever it is, They want to take Us down as well as you guy's. But I never told you this..." Zico nodded.

"I'll be off, Princess. Get some rest and Call if you cant make it tonight. Ok?" Sarang smiled and nodded before hugging Daesung slightly.

"Oh and Daedae Oppa... You better fix my front ing door on your way out..." Sarang hissed. Daesung chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Sorry, Princess...." He quickly made his exit. Sarang sighed and sat back into the sofa.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Taeil walked over and sat next to Sarang.

"Well, First of all, It's BIG BANG information, Can't just give it away to anyone, Right?" Taeil nodded slightly.

"True... But still, It started with us, I wonder who's doing it..." He sat back and sighed. Sarang took the chance and laid back down, Her head in Taeil's Lap.

"We have a few clue's, Apart from that, We are not sure ourselves'... My Brother's been looking for you guy's the past couple of day's, To see if you knew anything. But I managed to hold him off, Saying I would look for you..." She laughed slightly, then groaned and rubbed her chest.

"I have the feeling thing's are going to get worse as the day's go by." Sarang muttered. Everyone nodding in agreement.

 


 

 

Sorry for the long wait!

Kinda Got stuck on how to write this chapter.

I think I have re-written it about 10 time's!

Somehow I didn't want BIGBANG to find out about Block B just yet.

So I used the next best thing, Daesung! WOOP! :D

 

Enjoy!

 

Korea1996 Is out until next time :D