Chapter 6: Another Attack

Gangster's Sister

Zico sighed and looked at his friend's, B-Bomb, U-Kwon and P.O were now up and about and hewas thankful for everyone's fast recovery. He and the other's explained the the other three about Sarang and her plan.

"Hyung, Is Sarang out now then?" P.O mumbled as he sipped on his soup, Trying not to burn his already sore lung's and Stomach.

"Yeah... For the past four day's she has been looking after our Territory..." Kyung mumbled over his toast.

"I feel Kinda guilty about it though, She meet's BIGBANG everyday as well, I mean She's been Leaving at 5am to start at our side of thing's then she return's at 1am after finishing with BIGBANG, As far as I know she sleep's at about 2:30am after finishing her own thing's... "U-Kwon mumbled and the other nodded in agreement.  After they all finished their breakfast they were shocked when the frontdoor slammed open. They froze infact. What if it was BIGBANG member's? Zico ooked at the front door and gasped it was Sarang and she looked terrible. Zico, Kyung and Taeil rushed over to her, The other's following slowly behind.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Taeil shouted, He had become close to Sarang over the past 4 day's and seeing her like this, All Bloody and beaten was rather shocking for the older male. They helepd her to the living room.

"Get the First aid Kit!" P.O shout-Whispered as he made his way to Sarang. "Hey... I know your a Doctor... But I too know First aid... Let me help..." Sarang just nodded and removed her hoodie and shirt. The boy's all gasped, There were Already bandage's on her body along with new, Fresh wound's.

"Where did you get all these?" Zico commanded.

"Y-Your Territory... Is the worst I have looked after... In years..." Sarang coughed as she sat forward and removed the bandages. The boy's all looked at her in horror. She were Knife wound's and Horrible blue and black Brusing all over her torso. "The last couple of day's... Fight's have been happening... I managed to calm down... But because I have been so tired and Injured... Today another Attack happened... A Bomb was set... I disarmed it... But whoever set it wast happy... They tried to kill me..." She mumbled and coughed, Blood coming up with the cough. She groaned and grabbed her shirt, Using it to press against a new wound that was bleeding.

Zico frowned at the sight in front of him. He couldnt believe she was going through such extreme's to help them. And to be honest he didnt care if BIGBANG found out they were here. Sighing he managed to find Sarang's phone and look through the Contact's. There at the top was Jiyong's Number, He nodded to the boy's and dialed it while P.O helped patch up Sarang. Himself, Taeil, U-Kwon and Kyung all went to the Kitchen and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello? Sarang? Is something wrong?" Jiyong's voice filled the quite room. Zico took a long bbreathe before answering.

"Hello! This is Zico!"

"Huh? Zico? Who's- WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER'S PHONE?"

"No Time for that, We need your help... More like your sister Need's your help... She doesnt know we called. Please come help her... PLEASE!" Taeil spoke.

"What? Huh? What the 's Going on? Where's Sarang? What's wrong with her?" There was shuffling in the background.

"She was attacked... Come to her house... Please, We're Trying to help her... Be quick!" Zico spoke and before he could get and before he could get an answer he hung up.

"It's for the best... Right?" Zico just nodded. His mind wondered off, Who was attacking them? What was happening? Wth a sigh the four of them walked to the Livingroom. It was clear P.O was having trouble.

"P.O stop... We just called for help.."

 


 

 

Ok, So here's the second update! Dont forget to read Chapter 5 first!

 

Thank's To:

Haeun276

creamfeathers

AfricanGirl

laineeeee

Gor Subscribing!

 

 

Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!

Thankies!

 

~26/03/14

 

Korea1996