Chapter 3: The Enemy

Gangster's Sister

Sarang sighed to herself as she sat on the sofa with her hot Coco. Her Brother's had left, She had no work, She had yet to unpack her box's and to be honest she was bored. In some stupid way she hoped something would just drop-

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong

"Whoa... Calm Down." She mumbled. "COMING!" She set her drink down and stood up. Making sure she was presentable. Well, Pajama bottom's and a Wife beater isn't exactly presentable but oh well.

Sighing she walked to the front door and moved the box's before opening it. Huh?

"P-Please Help us..." She heard, And when she looked down there in front of her was 7 extremely familiar and injured men. Putting away the part when she knew they were familiar, She picked up the one with Blonde/Brown hair and took him to the sofa, Going back and forth she managed to get all the boy's somehow laying on a surface either in the living room or the Kitchen.

Checking all their pulse's she got to work after grabbing her first-aid kit. Giving them shot's to keep them sleeping and to reduce pain, She stitched them up, Bandaged them and whatever else was needed. Before stripping them all out of their clothes' Leaving them in just Boxer's she carried them one-by-one to a room.

Once she was down she hooked each boy up to IV Drip's and once again checked their Pulse. Luckily they were all at a normal rate. Sighing she went downstairs and cleaned the blood and clothing away. Then she went to her brother's room and Picked out some of his old clothing for when her 'Guests' woke up.

Once she finished she went back downstairs', Made some porridge for them and re-made herself a Drink before going back to the living room.

"Where Have I seen them before?" She mumbled to herself. Shrugging she watched the TV when a sudden New cast interrupted her program.

"BREAKING NEWS! Block B's Hideout had been bombed! Who did it? It's still not known why! Block B is one of the most ruthless Gang's out there, So it is suspected that this may be the start of a gang war, Or even as a Plot of revenge! If you have seen any of the Blck B member's please inform the Police straight away, This is Cho Minho, From CNU News!"

Rolling her eye's Sarang went to turn over when the picture's of Block B member's flashed upon her screen. Her eye's widened almost instantly. That's how she knew them! Damn she was an idiot! Block B! How could she forget that name? It was Her brother's Enemy! Sarang smacked her head before turning over the channel.

She couldn't hand them over, First of all they weren't in the state to be handed over. Second, From the Screen shot's of their warehouse, This wasn't revenge. It was Gang related, But not her brother's work. They would all be dead. And they would have sent out a warning to Block B.

She was housing her Enemy Right now! But she couldn't do anything about it. Sighing she continued to flip through the channel's and Drink her barely warm Coffee.

Just what was she going to do?

 


 

 

 

Read Chapter 2 before this!

This was the Second update of the day!

Look forward to more!

 

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote!

Thankies!

 

~22/03/14

 

Korea1996 Is out until the Next Chapter!!! See you soon!!!