Chapter 1: Daily Life

Gangster's Sister

Sarang sighed as she put down her notebook and pen. She had been working for the past 7 hour's Non-stop. Wondering what her job is? She's a Doctor. A mighty good one at that. The only problem is, she doesn't take care of regular patient's. No, She work's at a special hospital for the Police. There she take's care of Gangster's, Murderer's, Drug addict's, Prisoner's, The lot. Not that she mind's, She doe's come from a family background of Gangster's after all. It's like her life want's her to go down that path, But she never once complained. Today though just so happened to be her last day at the hospital. She was asked by her brother to become a Doctor for his gang. Of course she was more than happy to comply. She had leant on him since she was young, So hopefully this would pay him back. After packing everything she left the hospital and returned home.

Home, Sweet, Home! At least that's what she thought until she heard her brother and 4 other well known voice's in the  livingroom. Putting her box's down in the entrance she slammed the front door shut to announce her arrival. It was quite for a few second's then Daesung popped up.

"Sarang! Your Home!" He walked over and pulled her into a bear hug, Sarang's favourite kind.

"Hi, DaeDae Oppa!" Sarang smiled, Before being ripped from Daesung's arm's and pulled into the chest of someone else. "Hello TOP Oppa." Sarang chuckled. This was Sarang's Daily life. Everyday after work, Her brother and 's came over to welcome her home before they left again to work. Today was like any other day.

"Well, Your home. You have a safer Job in my eye sight. Come give the rest of us a hug before we leave." Jiyong spoke from behind T.O.P. Sarang just nodded along, Rolling her eye's she hugged the other's.

"Well, You better get on your way, I have to load my stuff into my office upstairs." Sarang spoke into Jiyong's Shoulder.

"Ok Ok. Well, See you later."

"Dont get hurt!" Sarang waved them all good-bye before closing the door. Looking down at the box's in fro of her she sighed and shrugged her shoulder's. They could wait till later, At the moment what she wanted the most was to change into more comfortable clothing, Sit in the living room with a blanket and hot chocolate while watching a horror movie. And that's exactly what she did. Walking upstair's she went to her walk-in closet, Changing out of her clothing, catching sight of the massive tattoo on her back.

It was BIG BANG's Gang tattoo, A Dragon. Sarang's was slightly different from the real one though. The Tail of her dragon curved round onto her stomach in the shape on an 'S'. It meant she was from or rather Related to BIG BANG, But a Solo Gangster. In some way's this Tattoo helped her and was glad she had it. It meant Certain people wouldnt dare to touch her. They were to scared of what would happen to them after. But of course she also regreted having the tattoo. I mean She couldnt go to public bath's. She couldnt go to Local Gym's. She couldnt were light coloured clothing, or anything with short sleve's.

Shaking her head she pulled on a black Wife-beater and a pair of lose Pajama' bottom's before walking back downstair's to make her drink.

This was Sarang's everyday life. But what she didnt know was that very soon. It was going to change. And fast.

 


 

 

Well, This is the First chapter.

I'm not brillant at first chapter's so I hope you all enjoy it anyway's.

 

Thank to:

roarimadinosaur

vixxisjjang

ellyza

yasminegirl12

For subscribing!

 

 

Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!

You Know you want to!! :PP

 

~19/03/14

 

Korea1996 Is out! Until the next Chapter of course XDD